- Province prepares for regional and national evaluation
- SP supports income classification bill
- Padilla meets PNP Regional Director
- NGCP to cut power on Jan. 12 in Nueva Vizcaya, Ifugao town
- PNC-TWG sets to evaluate LGUs on nutrition
- Firecracker injuries in Nueva Vizcaya down by 50%
- The Best Gift
- PLGU employees receive rice subsidy
- Provincial Agriculture extends support to farmers
- Governor Padilla awards cash to 7 centenarians
- Bonus unsure for PLGU COS employees
- Governor CMP clarified on caterer’s issue
- Awarding of P100,000 to Novo Vizcayano Centenarians
- Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Capitol perimeter fence
- PDC-DEVAD 3rd regular business meeting
- Province sets to sustain nutrition programs
- 2016 Paskua Ditoy Nueva Vizcaya Parol Contest
- SN Aboitiz shows support to local ginger industry
- Capitol extends gifts in Diadi
- PNC prepares for 2017 activities
All posts tagged "office update"
PNC prepares for 2017 activities
The Provincial Nutrition Council-Technical Working Group (PNC-TWG) conducted its 4th quarter meeting on December 7 at the Provincial Nutrition Office, Capitol to discuss on its activities this coming 2017. As the province has maintained its first year...
- Posted December 8, 2016
PVET on track to hit 2016 target
The Provincial Veterinary Office (PVet) headed by Dr. Christopher G. Seraspi is confident of achieving or even surpassing its mandated office targets for the current year 2016. This was announced during the flag raising ceremony hosted by...
- Posted October 10, 2016
Governor Padilla lauds prov’l agriculture office
Delighted by the report of Provincial Agriculturist Alexander Domingo during the flag-raising ceremony this morning (September 26) at the People’s Stage, Capitol, Bayombong, Governor Carlos M. Padilla said that because of the accomplishments of the Office of...
- Posted September 27, 2016
Outstanding awards in Nutrition held
The Provincial Nutrition Council held on August 5 at the People’s Stage, Capitol the awarding of the Outstanding Barangay Nutrition Committees, Outstanding Barangay Nutrition Scholars, and the Outstanding Municipalities in Nutrition. With this year’s theme, “First 1000...
- Posted August 16, 2016
Search for Idol kong Pamilya on its 3rd year
The Provincial Sub-Committee on the Welfare of Children (PSCWC) is organizing the annual search for Idol kong Pamilya, Idol kong Entreprenuer and Search for Most Child-Friendly Barangay through a meeting among Municipal Social Welfare Development Officers (MSWDOs)...
- Posted August 2, 2016
Province is Red Orchid Hall of Famer
The Province marked another milestone on June 23 as it received the Hall of Fame Award in the Department of Health (DOH) Red Orchid Awards, together with the Province of Misamis Occidental, during the DOH Bayani ng...
- Posted July 31, 2016
Highschoolers consulted on teenage pregnancy
“Let us work together to address the problem of teenage pregnancy in our region.” This was an advocacy campaign by the Population Commission (POPCOM) Region 2 and the province’s Population Division under the Office of the Governor...
- Posted June 23, 2016
2 day parenting education seminar conducted
Due to the increasing number of highschoolers in Bayombong and Solano who engaged in premarital sex which led to cases of teenage pregnancy, the Population Division under the Office of the Governor headed by Elvie Guzman Tongson...
- Posted June 14, 2016
Vizcaya kick-starts Disaster Consciousness Month with Jingle-Making Contest
- Posted July 20, 2015
Prov’l. Jail promotes growth among inmates
Bayombong – Col. Fernando J. Passion, the province’s rehabilitations chief, he shared the growth and development of inmates under custody of the provincial jail. In an interview, Col. Passion was proud to say that inmates were very...
- Posted June 25, 2015