- SP proposes provincial evacuation center
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to various barangays
- Gov. Padilla awards P1.5 M to Mayor Dacayo of Solano for development projects
- 20th anniversary celebration of the reforestation project in Kirang, Aritao
- CDWs receive additional incentive from PLGU
- Bambang wins Miss CDW 2017
- 365: The Art of Being Alone by Jade Gacuan art exhibit
- PLGU NV wants public to appreciate province history and culture through photo contest
- Malacañang declared June 26 a holiday for Eid’l Fitr
- ARTC guesthouse opens to public
- PCAO grants aids to 20 individuals
- A better venue
- Awarding of financial assistance and material assistance to various barangays, schools and other org.
- Meet & Greet: Nueva Vizcaya’s candidate for Miss Tourism Philippines
- The Winners in the GAF17 activities
- Red Cross donates cereals and biscuits
- Province evaluated for second year Crown
- NGCP gives free school supplies for Vizcaya schoolers
- 4 Vizcayana centenarians up for P.1M aid
- Aritao wins 9th street dancing championship
All posts tagged "office update"
OPAg eyes another Gawad Saka award
During the flag-raising ceremony on March 13, Governor Carlos M. Padilla invited all the employees of the Office of the Provincial Agriculturist (OPAg) at the People’s Stage to be acknowledged for their contributions in putting the province...
- Posted March 15, 2017
Vice Governor reports on SP Accomplishments
Vice Governor Epifanio LD Galima Jr. reported to the public the Vice Governor’s Office and the Sangguniang Panlalawigan’s (SP) 2016 accomplishments on January 16 during the flag-raising ceremony at the People’s Stage, Capitol. Aligned with the “Prayers...
- Posted January 22, 2017
PNC prepares for 2017 activities
The Provincial Nutrition Council-Technical Working Group (PNC-TWG) conducted its 4th quarter meeting on December 7 at the Provincial Nutrition Office, Capitol to discuss on its activities this coming 2017. As the province has maintained its first year...
- Posted December 8, 2016
PVET on track to hit 2016 target
The Provincial Veterinary Office (PVet) headed by Dr. Christopher G. Seraspi is confident of achieving or even surpassing its mandated office targets for the current year 2016. This was announced during the flag raising ceremony hosted by...
- Posted October 10, 2016
Governor Padilla lauds prov’l agriculture office
Delighted by the report of Provincial Agriculturist Alexander Domingo during the flag-raising ceremony this morning (September 26) at the People’s Stage, Capitol, Bayombong, Governor Carlos M. Padilla said that because of the accomplishments of the Office of...
- Posted September 27, 2016
Outstanding awards in Nutrition held
The Provincial Nutrition Council held on August 5 at the People’s Stage, Capitol the awarding of the Outstanding Barangay Nutrition Committees, Outstanding Barangay Nutrition Scholars, and the Outstanding Municipalities in Nutrition. With this year’s theme, “First 1000...
- Posted August 16, 2016
Search for Idol kong Pamilya on its 3rd year
The Provincial Sub-Committee on the Welfare of Children (PSCWC) is organizing the annual search for Idol kong Pamilya, Idol kong Entreprenuer and Search for Most Child-Friendly Barangay through a meeting among Municipal Social Welfare Development Officers (MSWDOs)...
- Posted August 2, 2016
Province is Red Orchid Hall of Famer
The Province marked another milestone on June 23 as it received the Hall of Fame Award in the Department of Health (DOH) Red Orchid Awards, together with the Province of Misamis Occidental, during the DOH Bayani ng...
- Posted July 31, 2016
Highschoolers consulted on teenage pregnancy
“Let us work together to address the problem of teenage pregnancy in our region.” This was an advocacy campaign by the Population Commission (POPCOM) Region 2 and the province’s Population Division under the Office of the Governor...
- Posted June 23, 2016
2 day parenting education seminar conducted
Due to the increasing number of highschoolers in Bayombong and Solano who engaged in premarital sex which led to cases of teenage pregnancy, the Population Division under the Office of the Governor headed by Elvie Guzman Tongson...
- Posted June 14, 2016