- PLGU hosts dinner/socials to visiting doctors and others
- Wild food plants for wildlife
- SN Aboitiz to aid province more this 2018
- CMP, NIA sign MOA with Irrigators
- Abot-Palad and BNS receive aid from SN Aboitiz
- Medical mission scheduled on first quarter 2018
- Fire cracker injuries for 2018 decreased
- DFA now offers 10 year valid passports
- Governor signs E.O. on learning and dev’t policies
- “Paskua ditoy Nueva Vizcaya” activities
- Belgian delegation to forge energy project with Nueva Vizcaya
- N. Vizcaya bags 2nd year CROWN award
- Awarding of Idol kong Entrepreneur and Search for Most Child-Friendly Barangay
- NV to receive 2nd CROWN
- Building wellness for Novo Vizcayanos
- Lopez post about Nueva Vizcaya is trending
- CMP meets Vizcayano heroes of Marawi
- Nueva Vizcaya, 2017 National Quality Corn Achiever Awardee (Hall of Famer)
- Road for agricultural development
- JE cases noted in the province
All posts tagged "nuevavizcaya"
PLGU hosts dinner/socials to visiting doctors and others
The Provincial Government headed by Governor Carlos M. Padilla hosted a dinner/socials for the visiting doctors and Lions Club International members involved in the medical mission being conducted in the province on January 15 at the...
- Posted January 18, 2018
Wild food plants for wildlife
The Provincial Government, through the Provincial Environment and Natural Resources Office (PENARO), will be partnering with SN Aboitiz Power-Magat Incorporated in the rehabilitation through reforestation at the Lower Magat Eco-Tourism (LMET) Park in Diadi.
- Posted January 17, 2018
SN Aboitiz to aid province more this 2018
Governor Carlos M. Padilla had a meeting with SN Aboitiz Power-Magat Incorporated through Engineer Wilhelmino Ferrer, AVP/Plant Manager, and Veronica Adsuara, Community Relations Officer, on January 12 at the Governor’s Office to discuss some projects of the...
- Posted January 17, 2018
Abot-Palad and BNS receive aid from SN Aboitiz
Governor Carlos M. Padilla, Engr. Roland Apaga of the National Irrigation Agency (NIA), and representatives of the different irrigator’s association of the province signed on January 12 the Memorandum of Agreement for the implementation of projects of...
- Posted January 15, 2018
“Paskua ditoy Nueva Vizcaya” activities
Some photos during the “Araw ng Panginoon,” Awarding of Winners, and “Gabi ng Panginoon” activities on December 20.
- Posted December 21, 2017
Belgian delegation to forge energy project with Nueva Vizcaya
A delegation of the Provincial Government of West Flanders, Belguim was received by Governor Carlos M. Padilla and Vice Governor Epifanio LD. Galima Jr., at the Ammungan Guesthouse on December 14.
- Posted December 14, 2017
N. Vizcaya bags 2nd year CROWN award
The province received P200,000.00 and a Recognition of Merit for its 2nd Year CROWN Maintenance Award; through Vice Governor Epifanio LD. Galima Jr., Provincial Administrator Maybelle Dumlao-Sevillena and former governor Ruth R. Padilla, on December 12 at...
- Posted December 13, 2017
Awarding of Idol kong Entrepreneur and Search for Most Child-Friendly Barangay
Governor Carlos M. Padilla, together with former Governor Ruth R. Padilla, Vice Governor Epifanio LD. Galima Jr. headed the 2017 Provincial Awarding of Idol kong Entrepreneur and Search fro Most Child-Friendly Barangay at the People’s Stage this...
- Posted December 8, 2017
NV to receive 2nd CROWN
It was confirmed during the Regional Nutrition Awarding Ceremony held in Tuguegarao City on November 28 that the province passed the 2nd Year Consistent Regional Outstanding Winner in Nutrition (CROWN) Maintenance. The award will be presented on...
- Posted December 1, 2017
Building wellness for Novo Vizcayanos
For the second consecutive year, the province of Nueva Vizcaya maintains its CROWN(Consistent Regional Outstanding Winner in Nutrition) Award. Former Gov. Ruth Padilla represented Hon. Carlos Padilla together with Dr. Edwin Galapon,Provincial Nutrition Action Officer and Luzviminda...
- Posted November 29, 2017