- Youth Summit held
- PNP holds health caravan
- Outstanding teachers awarded
- PSWDO gears for 2017 search of model entrep
- Election of young officials conducted
- Student leader training conducted
- Galima leads dental mission
- Another Vizcaya beauty joins national search
- 2 centenarians receive incentives
- Nutrition action plan workshop held
- PLGU prepares for IP month
- Infra and Tourism activities suspended
- Army-NPA clash leaves four dead
- SC closes EO 03 petition
- Vizcayano bags bronze in SEA games
- SN Aboitiz aides Nutrition Scholars
- Awarding of Municipal Development Assistance Fund
- CMP opens another project
- Awarding of cash incentive to CJ Gasmin, Taekwondo Gold Medalist in S. Korea
- Vizcayano bags gold in South Korea
All posts tagged "infrastructure"
CMP opens another project
Governor Carlos M. Padilla officially turned-over one classroom building to Abinganan Elementary School in Barangay Abinganan, Bambang during its inauguration program on September 8. The classroom building whose construction started on February, was funded during the administration...
- Posted September 11, 2017
Networking brings in more funds for infra projects
Governor Carlos M. Padilla recently announced that the Provincial Engineering Office is facing a big challenge now that more funds for infrastructure projects are pouring in due to Networking which is a component of the Prayers N...
- Posted April 11, 2017
Inspection of the Capitol Executive building and the NV Convention & Sports Complex
Former Governor Ruth R. Padilla inspects the on-going construction of the Capitol Executive building and the Nueva Vizcaya Convention and Sports Complex which were some of the former Governors legacy infrastructure projects which she continues to look...
- Posted February 24, 2017
Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Capitol perimeter fence
Our newly constructed perimeter fence at the Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Capitol.
- Posted December 16, 2016
PLGU projects inaugurated at Barangay Paitan
Former Governor Ruth Padilla, together with the Governor…
- Posted October 18, 2016
Regional monitoring team lauds provincial project implementation
The provincial government of Nueva Vizcaya was lauded for its implementation of the concreting project of the CVR Kinacao-Kurasay-Kinalabasa Road under the KALSADA Program CY 2016 located in Bagabag, Nueva Vizcaya. This was learned through a report...
- Posted August 4, 2016
Kayapa infra projects inaugurated
Five infrastructure projects were inaugurated on August 1, 2016 at Kayapa, Nueva Vizcaya
- Posted August 2, 2016
Baresbes covered court, Ampakleng road completed
Covered courts are used primarily to hold barangay activities, school activities and sports related activities. In 2015, Governor Ruth Padilla encouraged the barangay officials to use these multi-purpose buildings as the evacuation centers during calamities. All the...
- Posted August 1, 2016
Completed Infra projects inaugurated
Education is one of the priority projects of the present administration headed by Governor Ruth R. Padilla that includes the construction of various school buildings in the province to cater to the needs of the students. Within...
- Posted July 28, 2016
Inspection of the on going construction of the Nueva Vizcaya Livelihood and Pasalubong Center
Inspection of the on-going construction of the Nueva Vizcaya Livelihood and Pasalubong Center
- Posted August 26, 2015