- SP proposes provincial evacuation center
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to various barangays
- Gov. Padilla awards P1.5 M to Mayor Dacayo of Solano for development projects
- 20th anniversary celebration of the reforestation project in Kirang, Aritao
- CDWs receive additional incentive from PLGU
- Bambang wins Miss CDW 2017
- 365: The Art of Being Alone by Jade Gacuan art exhibit
- PLGU NV wants public to appreciate province history and culture through photo contest
- Malacañang declared June 26 a holiday for Eid’l Fitr
- ARTC guesthouse opens to public
- PCAO grants aids to 20 individuals
- A better venue
- Awarding of financial assistance and material assistance to various barangays, schools and other org.
- Meet & Greet: Nueva Vizcaya’s candidate for Miss Tourism Philippines
- The Winners in the GAF17 activities
- Red Cross donates cereals and biscuits
- Province evaluated for second year Crown
- NGCP gives free school supplies for Vizcaya schoolers
- 4 Vizcayana centenarians up for P.1M aid
- Aritao wins 9th street dancing championship
All posts tagged "infrastructure"
Networking brings in more funds for infra projects
Governor Carlos M. Padilla recently announced that the Provincial Engineering Office is facing a big challenge now that more funds for infrastructure projects are pouring in due to Networking which is a component of the Prayers N...
- Posted April 11, 2017
Inspection of the Capitol Executive building and the NV Convention & Sports Complex
Former Governor Ruth R. Padilla inspects the on-going construction of the Capitol Executive building and the Nueva Vizcaya Convention and Sports Complex which were some of the former Governors legacy infrastructure projects which she continues to look...
- Posted February 24, 2017
Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Capitol perimeter fence
Our newly constructed perimeter fence at the Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Capitol.
- Posted December 16, 2016
PLGU projects inaugurated at Barangay Paitan
Former Governor Ruth Padilla, together with the Governor…
- Posted October 18, 2016
Regional monitoring team lauds provincial project implementation
The provincial government of Nueva Vizcaya was lauded for its implementation of the concreting project of the CVR Kinacao-Kurasay-Kinalabasa Road under the KALSADA Program CY 2016 located in Bagabag, Nueva Vizcaya. This was learned through a report...
- Posted August 4, 2016
Kayapa infra projects inaugurated
Five infrastructure projects were inaugurated on August 1, 2016 at Kayapa, Nueva Vizcaya
- Posted August 2, 2016
Baresbes covered court, Ampakleng road completed
Covered courts are used primarily to hold barangay activities, school activities and sports related activities. In 2015, Governor Ruth Padilla encouraged the barangay officials to use these multi-purpose buildings as the evacuation centers during calamities. All the...
- Posted August 1, 2016
Completed Infra projects inaugurated
Education is one of the priority projects of the present administration headed by Governor Ruth R. Padilla that includes the construction of various school buildings in the province to cater to the needs of the students. Within...
- Posted July 28, 2016
Inspection of the on going construction of the Nueva Vizcaya Livelihood and Pasalubong Center
Inspection of the on-going construction of the Nueva Vizcaya Livelihood and Pasalubong Center
- Posted August 26, 2015