- PLGU hosts dinner/socials to visiting doctors and others
- Wild food plants for wildlife
- SN Aboitiz to aid province more this 2018
- CMP, NIA sign MOA with Irrigators
- Abot-Palad and BNS receive aid from SN Aboitiz
- Medical mission scheduled on first quarter 2018
- Fire cracker injuries for 2018 decreased
- DFA now offers 10 year valid passports
- Governor signs E.O. on learning and dev’t policies
- “Paskua ditoy Nueva Vizcaya” activities
- Belgian delegation to forge energy project with Nueva Vizcaya
- N. Vizcaya bags 2nd year CROWN award
- Awarding of Idol kong Entrepreneur and Search for Most Child-Friendly Barangay
- NV to receive 2nd CROWN
- Building wellness for Novo Vizcayanos
- Lopez post about Nueva Vizcaya is trending
- CMP meets Vizcayano heroes of Marawi
- Nueva Vizcaya, 2017 National Quality Corn Achiever Awardee (Hall of Famer)
- Road for agricultural development
- JE cases noted in the province
All posts tagged "infrastructure"
Road for agricultural development
Posted by Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Government on Friday, November 24, 2017
- Posted November 24, 2017
CMP opens another project
Governor Carlos M. Padilla officially turned-over one classroom building to Abinganan Elementary School in Barangay Abinganan, Bambang during its inauguration program on September 8. The classroom building whose construction started on February, was funded during the administration...
- Posted September 11, 2017
Networking brings in more funds for infra projects
Governor Carlos M. Padilla recently announced that the Provincial Engineering Office is facing a big challenge now that more funds for infrastructure projects are pouring in due to Networking which is a component of the Prayers N...
- Posted April 11, 2017
Inspection of the Capitol Executive building and the NV Convention & Sports Complex
Former Governor Ruth R. Padilla inspects the on-going construction of the Capitol Executive building and the Nueva Vizcaya Convention and Sports Complex which were some of the former Governors legacy infrastructure projects which she continues to look...
- Posted February 24, 2017
Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Capitol perimeter fence
Our newly constructed perimeter fence at the Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Capitol.
- Posted December 16, 2016
PLGU projects inaugurated at Barangay Paitan
Former Governor Ruth Padilla, together with the Governor…
- Posted October 18, 2016
Regional monitoring team lauds provincial project implementation
The provincial government of Nueva Vizcaya was lauded for its implementation of the concreting project of the CVR Kinacao-Kurasay-Kinalabasa Road under the KALSADA Program CY 2016 located in Bagabag, Nueva Vizcaya. This was learned through a report...
- Posted August 4, 2016
Kayapa infra projects inaugurated
Five infrastructure projects were inaugurated on August 1, 2016 at Kayapa, Nueva Vizcaya
- Posted August 2, 2016
Baresbes covered court, Ampakleng road completed
Covered courts are used primarily to hold barangay activities, school activities and sports related activities. In 2015, Governor Ruth Padilla encouraged the barangay officials to use these multi-purpose buildings as the evacuation centers during calamities. All the...
- Posted August 1, 2016
Completed Infra projects inaugurated
Education is one of the priority projects of the present administration headed by Governor Ruth R. Padilla that includes the construction of various school buildings in the province to cater to the needs of the students. Within...
- Posted July 28, 2016