- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
- Road safety summit proposed
- NV to receive P2.3M tobacco tax share
- Multi-purpose building to rise in Solano school
- Provincial Administrator’s Office declares winners of “Throwback” photo contest
- PIHO conducts TB caravan
- TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
- Province gets 1.5B budget for 2018
- Former senator Lina speaks during federalism workshop
- RDO Balangatan informs Nueva Vizcaya about the new taxation status
- Vice Governor Galima on Federalism “let us arouse the consciousness of the people”
- “No to Regional State” Governor Padilla said
- Novo Vizcayanos to block Oceana’s renewal
- PLGU awards 100k each to 2 NV centenarians
- 2019 Provincial Plan for Children nears completion
- Provincial Tourism Council (PTC) 1st quarterly meeting for 2018
All posts tagged "infrastructure"
Multi-purpose building to rise in Solano school
A ground-breaking ceremony for a multi-purpose building at the Solano East Central School (SECS) was held on March 23 at the Solano town. This P2.2 million multi-purpose building is a project of the provincial government, headed by...
- Posted March 26, 2018
Road for agricultural development
Posted by Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Government on Friday, November 24, 2017
- Posted November 24, 2017
CMP opens another project
Governor Carlos M. Padilla officially turned-over one classroom building to Abinganan Elementary School in Barangay Abinganan, Bambang during its inauguration program on September 8. The classroom building whose construction started on February, was funded during the administration...
- Posted September 11, 2017
Networking brings in more funds for infra projects
Governor Carlos M. Padilla recently announced that the Provincial Engineering Office is facing a big challenge now that more funds for infrastructure projects are pouring in due to Networking which is a component of the Prayers N...
- Posted April 11, 2017
Inspection of the Capitol Executive building and the NV Convention & Sports Complex
Former Governor Ruth R. Padilla inspects the on-going construction of the Capitol Executive building and the Nueva Vizcaya Convention and Sports Complex which were some of the former Governors legacy infrastructure projects which she continues to look...
- Posted February 24, 2017
Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Capitol perimeter fence
Our newly constructed perimeter fence at the Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Capitol.
- Posted December 16, 2016
PLGU projects inaugurated at Barangay Paitan
Former Governor Ruth Padilla, together with the Governor…
- Posted October 18, 2016
Regional monitoring team lauds provincial project implementation
The provincial government of Nueva Vizcaya was lauded for its implementation of the concreting project of the CVR Kinacao-Kurasay-Kinalabasa Road under the KALSADA Program CY 2016 located in Bagabag, Nueva Vizcaya. This was learned through a report...
- Posted August 4, 2016
Kayapa infra projects inaugurated
Five infrastructure projects were inaugurated on August 1, 2016 at Kayapa, Nueva Vizcaya
- Posted August 2, 2016
Baresbes covered court, Ampakleng road completed
Covered courts are used primarily to hold barangay activities, school activities and sports related activities. In 2015, Governor Ruth Padilla encouraged the barangay officials to use these multi-purpose buildings as the evacuation centers during calamities. All the...
- Posted August 1, 2016