- Province prepares for regional and national evaluation
- SP supports income classification bill
- Padilla meets PNP Regional Director
- NGCP to cut power on Jan. 12 in Nueva Vizcaya, Ifugao town
- PNC-TWG sets to evaluate LGUs on nutrition
- Firecracker injuries in Nueva Vizcaya down by 50%
- The Best Gift
- PLGU employees receive rice subsidy
- Provincial Agriculture extends support to farmers
- Governor Padilla awards cash to 7 centenarians
- Bonus unsure for PLGU COS employees
- Governor CMP clarified on caterer’s issue
- Awarding of P100,000 to Novo Vizcayano Centenarians
- Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Capitol perimeter fence
- PDC-DEVAD 3rd regular business meeting
- Province sets to sustain nutrition programs
- 2016 Paskua Ditoy Nueva Vizcaya Parol Contest
- SN Aboitiz shows support to local ginger industry
- Capitol extends gifts in Diadi
- PNC prepares for 2017 activities
All posts tagged "infrastructure"
Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Capitol perimeter fence
Our newly constructed perimeter fence at the Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Capitol.
- Posted December 16, 2016
PLGU projects inaugurated at Barangay Paitan
Former Governor Ruth Padilla, together with the Governor…
- Posted October 18, 2016
Regional monitoring team lauds provincial project implementation
The provincial government of Nueva Vizcaya was lauded for its implementation of the concreting project of the CVR Kinacao-Kurasay-Kinalabasa Road under the KALSADA Program CY 2016 located in Bagabag, Nueva Vizcaya. This was learned through a report...
- Posted August 4, 2016
Kayapa infra projects inaugurated
Five infrastructure projects were inaugurated on August 1, 2016 at Kayapa, Nueva Vizcaya
- Posted August 2, 2016
Baresbes covered court, Ampakleng road completed
Covered courts are used primarily to hold barangay activities, school activities and sports related activities. In 2015, Governor Ruth Padilla encouraged the barangay officials to use these multi-purpose buildings as the evacuation centers during calamities. All the...
- Posted August 1, 2016
Completed Infra projects inaugurated
Education is one of the priority projects of the present administration headed by Governor Ruth R. Padilla that includes the construction of various school buildings in the province to cater to the needs of the students. Within...
- Posted July 28, 2016
Inspection of the on going construction of the Nueva Vizcaya Livelihood and Pasalubong Center
Inspection of the on-going construction of the Nueva Vizcaya Livelihood and Pasalubong Center
- Posted August 26, 2015
Awarding of P500k financial assistance to Brgy. Dadap, Solano for the construction of their Barangay stage
Awarding of P500k financial assistance to Brgy. Dadap,Solano, Nueva Vizcaya for the construction of their Barangay stage.
- Posted March 31, 2015