- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
- Road safety summit proposed
- NV to receive P2.3M tobacco tax share
- Multi-purpose building to rise in Solano school
- Provincial Administrator’s Office declares winners of “Throwback” photo contest
- PIHO conducts TB caravan
- TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
- Province gets 1.5B budget for 2018
- Former senator Lina speaks during federalism workshop
- RDO Balangatan informs Nueva Vizcaya about the new taxation status
- Vice Governor Galima on Federalism “let us arouse the consciousness of the people”
- “No to Regional State” Governor Padilla said
- Novo Vizcayanos to block Oceana’s renewal
- PLGU awards 100k each to 2 NV centenarians
- 2019 Provincial Plan for Children nears completion
- Provincial Tourism Council (PTC) 1st quarterly meeting for 2018
All posts tagged "Health news"
BNS produce nutri-chips
Malnutrition is a condition that results from eating a diet in which nutrients are either not enough, which may result to underweights, or, are too much that leads to overweight or obesity such that the diet causes...
- Posted April 16, 2018
Regional nutrition team visits province
The National Nutrition Council (NNC) – Region 02, headed by NNC Regional Coordinator Ma. Gisella Lonzaga, conducted evaluation of Barangay Nutrition Scholars (BNS) and monitoring of selected Municipalities in the province on April 2-5.
- Posted April 13, 2018
PIHO conducts TB caravan
In celebration of World Tuberculosis Day, the Provincial Integrated Health Office (PIHO) conducted Tuberculosis (TB) Caravan in the municipality of Ambaguio last March 12. The TB caravan was conducted in Ambaguio due to low case finding with...
- Posted March 21, 2018
Lions Club makes public apology over eye exam confusion
Lions Club International Chief Operations Officer Lion in Sight, Dr. William “Bill” Iannaconne and Dr. Corina Van De Pol, Director of Permanent Clinics made a public apology and said it assumes the responsibility in the confusion during...
- Posted January 22, 2018
Medical mission scheduled on first quarter 2018
Medical screening is ongoing for the scheduled medical mission on January 15-17 sponsored by Provincial Government of Nueva Vizcaya headed by Governor Carlos M. Padilla in coordination with the San Francisco Lions Club at the Nueva Vizcaya...
- Posted January 10, 2018
Fire cracker injuries for 2018 decreased
The Provincial Integrated Health Office (PIHO) recorded six minor fire cracker injuries during the holiday season from December 22, 2017 to January 3, 2018. According to Provincial Integrated Health Officer, Dr. Edwin Galapon, the number of injuries...
- Posted January 10, 2018
N. Vizcaya bags 2nd year CROWN award
The province received P200,000.00 and a Recognition of Merit for its 2nd Year CROWN Maintenance Award; through Vice Governor Epifanio LD. Galima Jr., Provincial Administrator Maybelle Dumlao-Sevillena and former governor Ruth R. Padilla, on December 12 at...
- Posted December 13, 2017
NV to receive 2nd CROWN
It was confirmed during the Regional Nutrition Awarding Ceremony held in Tuguegarao City on November 28 that the province passed the 2nd Year Consistent Regional Outstanding Winner in Nutrition (CROWN) Maintenance. The award will be presented on...
- Posted December 1, 2017
Nutrition action plan workshop held
The Provincial Nutrition Council conducted the Municipal Nutrition Action Plan (MNAP) Workshop on September 18-20 at the Crown Legacy Hotel in Baguio City for the 2018-2022 Municipal Nutrition Action Plan.
- Posted September 22, 2017
NV agencies alerted on bird flu
The Sangguniang Panlalawigan (SP), headed by Vice Governor Epifanio LD. Galima Jr., is quite alarmed on the declaration of nearby provinces under a state of calamity to some municipalities following the discovery of avian influenza (bird flu)...
- Posted August 22, 2017