- Forum on extractive transparency held
- Provincial ManCom meeting identifies concerns
- Miss Nueva Vizcaya wins Miss Tourism Universe
- Rare species found in Mt. Palali
- Governor lectures on Federalism
- 2 centenarians receive incentives
- Water over gold forum held
- Philippine Red Cross NV Chapter: Million Volunteer Run 4
- SP to look solutions on traffic problem
- PopCom R02 conducts family planning caravan in Aritao
- CMP signs MOA for better hospital services
- Biyahe ni Drew: Heroes of Nueva Vizcaya
- P30 million worth evacuation center to rise in NV
- 27 Aritaoenos receive recognition
- CMG projects on 50 percent completion status
- BM Salas requests meeting with DPWH and NUVELCO
- PLGU scholarship opens for Vizcayanos
- KMKNVI prepares for NDPR Week
- PLGU conducts 1st provincial Women’s Congress
- Nutrition Council promotes healthy diet
All posts tagged "Health news"
Population Office holds Complan workshop
The Population Division of the Governor’s Office conducted a workshop on the formulation of Communication Plan (ComPlan) recently at the PSWDO function room. The Complan is one of the IEC strategies of the Population Office to reach...
- Posted June 28, 2017
Free health services benefits over 1,000 Novo Vizcayanos
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – More than 1,000 indigent villagers here have received free medical services from the provincial government. Dr. Edwin Galapon, provincial health officer said the free health services include medical, surgical and dental activities at...
- Posted May 31, 2017
NNC Region visits province
A team from the National Nutrition Council (NNC) Region 02, headed by OIC-Regional Coordinator Maria Gisela M. Lonzaga, visited the province on April 18-21 to give technical assistance to the Municipal Nutrition Committees (MNC) of Solano, Santa...
- Posted April 21, 2017
Vizcaya’s teenage pregnancy still 3rd in the Region
In a report of the Commission on Population (PopCom) Region 2 Director Angelito S. Obcena last Tuesday (March 14) at Nueva Vizcaya Pasalubong Center in Bayombong, the province of Nueva Vizcaya according to their latest Young Adult...
- Posted April 7, 2017
PSWDO launches feeding program
The Provincial Social Welfare Development Office (PSWDO) launched “Ang Batang Malusog, Kinabukasan…AYOS!,” a supplementary feeding program supported by the Provincial Nutrition Council – Technical Working Group (PNC-TWG), on April 4 at Barangay Baretbet, Bagabag. Milagros Sicat of...
- Posted April 4, 2017
Province prepares for regional and national evaluation
The province’s nutritional status and nutrition programs will be evaluated by the National Nutrition Council (NNC) Regional Level on April 17-21 and the National Level on May 29-June 2. The province awaits if it has maintained the...
- Posted March 28, 2017
Evaluation of the Municipal Nutrition Committee (MNC) to various municipalities
Photos during the evaluation of the Municipal Nutrition Committee (MNC) in the Municipalities of Bayombong, Ambaguio, Quezon, Bagabag, Dupax del Norte, Dupax del Sur, Solano, Villaverde, Diadi, Santa Fe and Kayapa.
- Posted March 23, 2017
Monitoring and evaluation of Barangay Nutrition Committee and Barangay Nutrition Scholars
The 5th and 6th weeks of monitoring and evaluation of Barangay Nutrition Committee and Barangay Nutrition Scholars held in the municipalities of Aritao, Ambaguio, Alfonso Castañeda, Dupax del Norte and Kayapa.
- Posted February 28, 2017
CMP takes steps to improve nutrition programs
“I will definitely approve the increase of the incentives of the Barangay Nutrition Scholars (BNS) but I cannot tell you yet how much,” Governor Carlos M. Padilla said during a meeting with the Provincial Nutrition Council (PNC)...
- Posted January 23, 2017
PNC-TWG sets to evaluate LGUs on nutrition
The province received on December 2016 the recognition for the first year maintenance of the CROWN Award and now on its second year to be evaluated by the National Nutrition Council (NNC) to check whether efforts in...
- Posted January 6, 2017