- Baña made it to the Voice
- GAF 2017 | 2-day PRC mobile licensing service
- PNP-RD Robert Guzman Quenery paid a visit at the Office of Gov. Padilla
- Clark-Bagabag-Clark inaugural flight at the Bagabag airport
- PSWDO heads Search for Outstanding elders
- 15 acts qualify for NVGT finals
- The Search for Bayabay and Saniata 2017
- NV, Outstanding Province in the country in the 2016 Search for the Rice Achievers Award (RAA)
- 2017 Grand Ammungan Festival schedule released
- In El Salvador, a moment more precious than gold
- Ex-beauty queen to charge Vizcaya cops for father’s ‘suicide’
- NNC Region visits province
- DICT to provide province with free Wi-Fi
- NVPH to remit collected OJT fees
- NUEVA VIZCAYA: Progressive without Mining
- Gov. Padilla spearheaded a meeting purposely to resolve the recent traffic problems in Nueva Vizcaya
- Networking brings in more funds for infra projects
- Solution to Holy Week traffic sought
- 4 more centenarians receive incentives
- Vizcaya’s cadet is PMA’s number 6
All posts tagged "Health news"
NNC Region visits province
A team from the National Nutrition Council (NNC) Region 02, headed by OIC-Regional Coordinator Maria Gisela M. Lonzaga, visited the province on April 18-21 to give technical assistance to the Municipal Nutrition Committees (MNC) of Solano, Santa...
- Posted April 21, 2017
Vizcaya’s teenage pregnancy still 3rd in the Region
In a report of the Commission on Population (PopCom) Region 2 Director Angelito S. Obcena last Tuesday (March 14) at Nueva Vizcaya Pasalubong Center in Bayombong, the province of Nueva Vizcaya according to their latest Young Adult...
- Posted April 7, 2017
PSWDO launches feeding program
The Provincial Social Welfare Development Office (PSWDO) launched “Ang Batang Malusog, Kinabukasan…AYOS!,” a supplementary feeding program supported by the Provincial Nutrition Council – Technical Working Group (PNC-TWG), on April 4 at Barangay Baretbet, Bagabag. Milagros Sicat of...
- Posted April 4, 2017
Province prepares for regional and national evaluation
The province’s nutritional status and nutrition programs will be evaluated by the National Nutrition Council (NNC) Regional Level on April 17-21 and the National Level on May 29-June 2. The province awaits if it has maintained the...
- Posted March 28, 2017
Evaluation of the Municipal Nutrition Committee (MNC) to various municipalities
Photos during the evaluation of the Municipal Nutrition Committee (MNC) in the Municipalities of Bayombong, Ambaguio, Quezon, Bagabag, Dupax del Norte, Dupax del Sur, Solano, Villaverde, Diadi, Santa Fe and Kayapa.
- Posted March 23, 2017
Monitoring and evaluation of Barangay Nutrition Committee and Barangay Nutrition Scholars
The 5th and 6th weeks of monitoring and evaluation of Barangay Nutrition Committee and Barangay Nutrition Scholars held in the municipalities of Aritao, Ambaguio, Alfonso Castañeda, Dupax del Norte and Kayapa.
- Posted February 28, 2017
CMP takes steps to improve nutrition programs
“I will definitely approve the increase of the incentives of the Barangay Nutrition Scholars (BNS) but I cannot tell you yet how much,” Governor Carlos M. Padilla said during a meeting with the Provincial Nutrition Council (PNC)...
- Posted January 23, 2017
PNC-TWG sets to evaluate LGUs on nutrition
The province received on December 2016 the recognition for the first year maintenance of the CROWN Award and now on its second year to be evaluated by the National Nutrition Council (NNC) to check whether efforts in...
- Posted January 6, 2017
Firecracker injuries in Nueva Vizcaya down by 50%
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – The number of firecracker injuries in this province went down by 50 percent after the recent celebration of New Year. Dr. Edwin Galapon, provincial health officer said they only recorded 8 firecracker injuries...
- Posted January 4, 2017
Province sets to sustain nutrition programs
The National Nutrition Council held the 2016 National Nutrition Awarding Ceremony on December 13 at the Philippine International Convention Center, Pasay City recognizing the outstanding efforts of the local government units and barangay nutrition scholars in implementing...
- Posted December 15, 2016