- Province prepares for regional and national evaluation
- SP supports income classification bill
- Padilla meets PNP Regional Director
- NGCP to cut power on Jan. 12 in Nueva Vizcaya, Ifugao town
- PNC-TWG sets to evaluate LGUs on nutrition
- Firecracker injuries in Nueva Vizcaya down by 50%
- The Best Gift
- PLGU employees receive rice subsidy
- Provincial Agriculture extends support to farmers
- Governor Padilla awards cash to 7 centenarians
- Bonus unsure for PLGU COS employees
- Governor CMP clarified on caterer’s issue
- Awarding of P100,000 to Novo Vizcayano Centenarians
- Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Capitol perimeter fence
- PDC-DEVAD 3rd regular business meeting
- Province sets to sustain nutrition programs
- 2016 Paskua Ditoy Nueva Vizcaya Parol Contest
- SN Aboitiz shows support to local ginger industry
- Capitol extends gifts in Diadi
- PNC prepares for 2017 activities
All posts tagged "Health news"
Province prepares for regional and national evaluation
The province’s nutritional status and nutrition programs will be evaluated by the National Nutrition Council (NNC) Regional Level on April 17-21 and the National Level on May 29-June 2. The province awaits if it has maintained the...
- Posted March 28, 2017
PNC-TWG sets to evaluate LGUs on nutrition
The province received on December 2016 the recognition for the first year maintenance of the CROWN Award and now on its second year to be evaluated by the National Nutrition Council (NNC) to check whether efforts in...
- Posted January 6, 2017
Firecracker injuries in Nueva Vizcaya down by 50%
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – The number of firecracker injuries in this province went down by 50 percent after the recent celebration of New Year. Dr. Edwin Galapon, provincial health officer said they only recorded 8 firecracker injuries...
- Posted January 4, 2017
Province sets to sustain nutrition programs
The National Nutrition Council held the 2016 National Nutrition Awarding Ceremony on December 13 at the Philippine International Convention Center, Pasay City recognizing the outstanding efforts of the local government units and barangay nutrition scholars in implementing...
- Posted December 15, 2016
Province receives nutrition awards
Governor Carlos M. Padilla showed his support to the awardees of the province by attending the National Nutrition Council-R02 regional awards held on December 5 at Valley Hotel, Peñablanca, Cagayan. The Regional Green Banner Award for 2015...
- Posted December 6, 2016
PNC distributes more weighing scales to DepEd
Few months ago, the provincial government distributed 60 units of weighing scales to the different public schools in the province. In the continued fight to eradicate malnutrition and obesity in the province, the Provincial Nutrition Council (PNC)...
- Posted November 9, 2016
DOST-R02 sponsors feeding project in Bayombong
DOST-R02 sponsors feeding project in Bayombong The Sangguniang Panlalawigan (SP) approved on September 5 the authority… Posted by Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Government on Wednesday, September 14, 2016
- Posted September 15, 2016
Nutrition holds strategic planning and review
Nutrition holds strategic planning and review The Provincial Nutrition Council (PNC) and the Nutrition Division under… Posted by Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Government on Thursday, September 8, 2016
- Posted September 9, 2016
Provincial Capitol is Red Orchid Hall of Famer
Nueva Vizcaya’s Capitol has kept its distinction as the leading local government office in the fight against smoking. On Thursday (August 25), The Provincial Capitol once again took home the Red Orchid Award for the third time....
- Posted September 2, 2016
Nutrition office conducts supplementary feeding
“Bayombong is a problem municipality in terms of nutrition,” said Nutrition Officer Luzviminda Ragpa during a meeting of the Provincial Sub-Committee for the Welfare of Children (PSCWC). According to the latest records of the Provincial Nutrition Office,...
- Posted August 25, 2016