- SP proposes provincial evacuation center
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to various barangays
- Gov. Padilla awards P1.5 M to Mayor Dacayo of Solano for development projects
- 20th anniversary celebration of the reforestation project in Kirang, Aritao
- CDWs receive additional incentive from PLGU
- Bambang wins Miss CDW 2017
- 365: The Art of Being Alone by Jade Gacuan art exhibit
- PLGU NV wants public to appreciate province history and culture through photo contest
- Malacañang declared June 26 a holiday for Eid’l Fitr
- ARTC guesthouse opens to public
- PCAO grants aids to 20 individuals
- A better venue
- Awarding of financial assistance and material assistance to various barangays, schools and other org.
- Meet & Greet: Nueva Vizcaya’s candidate for Miss Tourism Philippines
- The Winners in the GAF17 activities
- Red Cross donates cereals and biscuits
- Province evaluated for second year Crown
- NGCP gives free school supplies for Vizcaya schoolers
- 4 Vizcayana centenarians up for P.1M aid
- Aritao wins 9th street dancing championship
All posts tagged "Health news"
Free health services benefits over 1,000 Novo Vizcayanos
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – More than 1,000 indigent villagers here have received free medical services from the provincial government. Dr. Edwin Galapon, provincial health officer said the free health services include medical, surgical and dental activities at...
- Posted May 31, 2017
NNC Region visits province
A team from the National Nutrition Council (NNC) Region 02, headed by OIC-Regional Coordinator Maria Gisela M. Lonzaga, visited the province on April 18-21 to give technical assistance to the Municipal Nutrition Committees (MNC) of Solano, Santa...
- Posted April 21, 2017
Vizcaya’s teenage pregnancy still 3rd in the Region
In a report of the Commission on Population (PopCom) Region 2 Director Angelito S. Obcena last Tuesday (March 14) at Nueva Vizcaya Pasalubong Center in Bayombong, the province of Nueva Vizcaya according to their latest Young Adult...
- Posted April 7, 2017
PSWDO launches feeding program
The Provincial Social Welfare Development Office (PSWDO) launched “Ang Batang Malusog, Kinabukasan…AYOS!,” a supplementary feeding program supported by the Provincial Nutrition Council – Technical Working Group (PNC-TWG), on April 4 at Barangay Baretbet, Bagabag. Milagros Sicat of...
- Posted April 4, 2017
Province prepares for regional and national evaluation
The province’s nutritional status and nutrition programs will be evaluated by the National Nutrition Council (NNC) Regional Level on April 17-21 and the National Level on May 29-June 2. The province awaits if it has maintained the...
- Posted March 28, 2017
Evaluation of the Municipal Nutrition Committee (MNC) to various municipalities
Photos during the evaluation of the Municipal Nutrition Committee (MNC) in the Municipalities of Bayombong, Ambaguio, Quezon, Bagabag, Dupax del Norte, Dupax del Sur, Solano, Villaverde, Diadi, Santa Fe and Kayapa.
- Posted March 23, 2017
Monitoring and evaluation of Barangay Nutrition Committee and Barangay Nutrition Scholars
The 5th and 6th weeks of monitoring and evaluation of Barangay Nutrition Committee and Barangay Nutrition Scholars held in the municipalities of Aritao, Ambaguio, Alfonso Castañeda, Dupax del Norte and Kayapa.
- Posted February 28, 2017
CMP takes steps to improve nutrition programs
“I will definitely approve the increase of the incentives of the Barangay Nutrition Scholars (BNS) but I cannot tell you yet how much,” Governor Carlos M. Padilla said during a meeting with the Provincial Nutrition Council (PNC)...
- Posted January 23, 2017
PNC-TWG sets to evaluate LGUs on nutrition
The province received on December 2016 the recognition for the first year maintenance of the CROWN Award and now on its second year to be evaluated by the National Nutrition Council (NNC) to check whether efforts in...
- Posted January 6, 2017
Firecracker injuries in Nueva Vizcaya down by 50%
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – The number of firecracker injuries in this province went down by 50 percent after the recent celebration of New Year. Dr. Edwin Galapon, provincial health officer said they only recorded 8 firecracker injuries...
- Posted January 4, 2017