- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
- Road safety summit proposed
- NV to receive P2.3M tobacco tax share
- Multi-purpose building to rise in Solano school
- Provincial Administrator’s Office declares winners of “Throwback” photo contest
- PIHO conducts TB caravan
- TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
- Province gets 1.5B budget for 2018
- Former senator Lina speaks during federalism workshop
- RDO Balangatan informs Nueva Vizcaya about the new taxation status
- Vice Governor Galima on Federalism “let us arouse the consciousness of the people”
- “No to Regional State” Governor Padilla said
- Novo Vizcayanos to block Oceana’s renewal
- PLGU awards 100k each to 2 NV centenarians
- 2019 Provincial Plan for Children nears completion
- Provincial Tourism Council (PTC) 1st quarterly meeting for 2018
- Peoples Council created for effective and efficient governance
- Search for outstanding farmers to be launched
All posts tagged "Gallery"
PWD opens bakery
The Kapisanan ng mga may Kapansanan ng Nueva Vizcaya Inc. celebrated the blessing and inauguration of “Bakery sa Park” located at the “Kainan sa Park” in the Capitol on April 12. The bakery is managed by the...
- Posted April 13, 2018
PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
The Provincial Government, headed by Governor Carlos M. Padilla, and SN Aboitiz Power Magat, Inc. had given a P100,000.00 financial assistance to the Abot-Palad Municipal Federation of Bagabag town for the implementation of its livelihood programs. The...
- Posted April 4, 2018
Awarding of financial and material assistance
PLGU Consultant and former governor Ruth R. Padilla represented Governor Carlos M. Padilla earlier today in awarding checks and release documents for the financial assistance, chairs and collapsible tents requested by around 60 barangays, schools, religious and...
- Posted April 3, 2018
Multi-purpose building to rise in Solano school
A ground-breaking ceremony for a multi-purpose building at the Solano East Central School (SECS) was held on March 23 at the Solano town. This P2.2 million multi-purpose building is a project of the provincial government, headed by...
- Posted March 26, 2018
Provincial Administrator’s Office declares winners of “Throwback” photo contest
The Provincial Government of Nueva Vizcaya, through the Provincial Administrator’s Office awarded the winners of the photo contest entitled Throwback Nueva Vizcaya launched in 2017 that aims to raise the consciousness of the public of the historical...
- Posted March 22, 2018
TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
A total of 539 applicants were enrolled in the National TVET Enrollment and Job Bridging program conducted by the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Office during their 2-day activity at People’s stage,...
- Posted March 16, 2018
Former senator Lina speaks during federalism workshop
Former Senator Joey D. Lina, Jr. was a guest speaker during the second day of the Workshop on Federalism (Revisions to the 1987 Philippine Constitution) sponsored by the provincial government, headed by Governor Carlos M. Padilla, on...
- Posted March 14, 2018
Novo Vizcayanos to block Oceana’s renewal
Governor Carlos M. Padilla invited provincial heads of offices particularly from the PIHO, PAO, PPDO and PENARO for a meeting with the The Alyansa ng Novo Vizcayano para sa Kalikasan (ANVIK) and the National Union of People’s...
- Posted March 11, 2018
PLGU awards 100k each to 2 NV centenarians
Two (2) more were awarded by the Provincial Government of Nueva Vizcaya the centenarian incentive during the flag raising ceremony this morning (March 12) held at the Peoples Stage at the Capitol Compound. Governor Carlos M. Padilla,...
- Posted March 11, 2018
2019 Provincial Plan for Children nears completion
The Provincial Sub-Committee for the Welfare of Children (PSCWC) conducted a special meeting at the Provincial Social Welfare and Development office (PSWDO) function room on March 1, 2018. Sangguniang Panlalawigan member Elma Pinao-an Lejao, Chairperson of the...
- Posted March 5, 2018