- TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
- Province gets 1.5B budget for 2018
- Former senator Lina speaks during federalism workshop
- RDO Balangatan informs Nueva Vizcaya about the new taxation status
- Vice Governor Galima on Federalism “let us arouse the consciousness of the people”
- “No to Regional State” Governor Padilla said
- Novo Vizcayanos to block Oceana’s renewal
- PLGU awards 100k each to 2 NV centenarians
- 2019 Provincial Plan for Children nears completion
- Provincial Tourism Council (PTC) 1st quarterly meeting for 2018
- Peoples Council created for effective and efficient governance
- Search for outstanding farmers to be launched
- Medical mission takes recess in Castañeda
- Province prepares for 3rd year CROWN evaluation
- DepEd prepares for CAVRAA 2018
- PHRMO gives new office guidelines and policies
- Dialogue regarding the Sand and Gravel Regulations of the province
- NV Police reports to CMP
- PCAO reports on 2017 accomplishments
- BIR demands back taxes from PLGU employees
All posts tagged "gallery of activities"
TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
A total of 539 applicants were enrolled in the National TVET Enrollment and Job Bridging program conducted by the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Office during their 2-day activity at People’s stage,...
- Posted March 16, 2018
Former senator Lina speaks during federalism workshop
Former Senator Joey D. Lina, Jr. was a guest speaker during the second day of the Workshop on Federalism (Revisions to the 1987 Philippine Constitution) sponsored by the provincial government, headed by Governor Carlos M. Padilla, on...
- Posted March 14, 2018
Novo Vizcayanos to block Oceana’s renewal
Governor Carlos M. Padilla invited provincial heads of offices particularly from the PIHO, PAO, PPDO and PENARO for a meeting with the The Alyansa ng Novo Vizcayano para sa Kalikasan (ANVIK) and the National Union of People’s...
- Posted March 11, 2018
PLGU awards 100k each to 2 NV centenarians
Two (2) more were awarded by the Provincial Government of Nueva Vizcaya the centenarian incentive during the flag raising ceremony this morning (March 12) held at the Peoples Stage at the Capitol Compound. Governor Carlos M. Padilla,...
- Posted March 11, 2018
2019 Provincial Plan for Children nears completion
The Provincial Sub-Committee for the Welfare of Children (PSCWC) conducted a special meeting at the Provincial Social Welfare and Development office (PSWDO) function room on March 1, 2018. Sangguniang Panlalawigan member Elma Pinao-an Lejao, Chairperson of the...
- Posted March 5, 2018
Provincial Tourism Council (PTC) 1st quarterly meeting for 2018
The Provincial Tourism Council (PTC) presided by its chair person former governor Ruth R. Padilla holds its 1st quarterly meeting for 2018 today (Feb. 27) at Nueva Vizcaya Pasalubong Center.
- Posted February 27, 2018
Awarding of Municipal Development Assistance Fund (MDAF) worth P1.5 million to Solano
Governor Carlos M. Padilla awarded the Municipal Development Assistance Fund (MDAF) worth P1.5 million to Solano Mayor Eufemia A. Dacayo for the continuation of the street lighting project in the said municipality. Another P1.5 million was also...
- Posted February 26, 2018
Medical mission takes recess in Castañeda
The last leg of a series of Medical Mission in some municipalities was held at Alfonso Castañeda on February 9, bringing PLGU services to the people without going to the capital town of Bayombong. The activity provided...
- Posted February 14, 2018
Dialogue regarding the Sand and Gravel Regulations of the province
Governor Carlos M. Padilla had a dialogue with Mayor Eufemia A. Dacayo and the Barangay Captains of Solano town regarding the Sand and Gravel Regulations of the province on January 22 at the Ammungan Guesthouse. Provincial Treasurer...
- Posted January 26, 2018
NV Police reports to CMP
The Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Police, headed by PSSupt. Leumar Abugan, paid the traditional New Year’s Call to Governor Carlos M. Padilla on January 22 at the Ammungan Guesthouse.
- Posted January 24, 2018