- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
- Road safety summit proposed
- NV to receive P2.3M tobacco tax share
- Multi-purpose building to rise in Solano school
- Provincial Administrator’s Office declares winners of “Throwback” photo contest
- PIHO conducts TB caravan
- TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
- Province gets 1.5B budget for 2018
- Former senator Lina speaks during federalism workshop
- RDO Balangatan informs Nueva Vizcaya about the new taxation status
- Vice Governor Galima on Federalism “let us arouse the consciousness of the people”
- “No to Regional State” Governor Padilla said
- Novo Vizcayanos to block Oceana’s renewal
- PLGU awards 100k each to 2 NV centenarians
- 2019 Provincial Plan for Children nears completion
- Provincial Tourism Council (PTC) 1st quarterly meeting for 2018
All posts tagged "environment sector"
Novo Vizcayanos to block Oceana’s renewal
Governor Carlos M. Padilla invited provincial heads of offices particularly from the PIHO, PAO, PPDO and PENARO for a meeting with the The Alyansa ng Novo Vizcayano para sa Kalikasan (ANVIK) and the National Union of People’s...
- Posted March 11, 2018
Dialogue regarding the Sand and Gravel Regulations of the province
Governor Carlos M. Padilla had a dialogue with Mayor Eufemia A. Dacayo and the Barangay Captains of Solano town regarding the Sand and Gravel Regulations of the province on January 22 at the Ammungan Guesthouse. Provincial Treasurer...
- Posted January 26, 2018
Wild food plants for wildlife
The Provincial Government, through the Provincial Environment and Natural Resources Office (PENARO), will be partnering with SN Aboitiz Power-Magat Incorporated in the rehabilitation through reforestation at the Lower Magat Eco-Tourism (LMET) Park in Diadi.
- Posted January 17, 2018
Belgian delegation to forge energy project with Nueva Vizcaya
A delegation of the Provincial Government of West Flanders, Belguim was received by Governor Carlos M. Padilla and Vice Governor Epifanio LD. Galima Jr., at the Ammungan Guesthouse on December 14.
- Posted December 14, 2017
In El Salvador, a moment more precious than gold
There are times in life when things come together, forces galvanize, pieces fall into place and processes take on a magical quality that keeps you wondering when the dream will end. That’s what it felt like for...
- Posted April 29, 2017
El Salvador Votes for Water over Gold
In response to enormous public pressure, lawmakers have rejected appeals by global corporations and voted to protect the country’s people and water supply by banning metallic mining. The people of El Salvador and their international allies against...
- Posted April 1, 2017
Gov. Padilla and Engr. Sabado presenting the Mining in Nueva Vizcaya during their visit at El Salvador
Governor Carlos M. Padilla together with Engr. Edgardo D. Sabado presenting the Mining in Nueva Vizcaya in one of the lined up activities during their visit at El Salvador. Posted by Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Government on Wednesday, March...
- Posted March 30, 2017
La Asamblea Legislativa aprobó hoy con 69 votos el Decreto de Prohibición de Minería Metálica en El Salvador
El mandatario agradeció al funcionario filipino por acompañar los procesos para lograr la aprobación de este marco legal. El Presidente Salvador Sánchez Cerén recibió hoy al gobernador de la provincia de Nueva Vizcaya (Filipinas), Carlos Padilla, quien...
- Posted March 30, 2017
NO TO MINING!
So the people may know… (video credits: Alyansa Tigil Mina)
- Posted March 22, 2017