- Forum on extractive transparency held
- Provincial ManCom meeting identifies concerns
- Miss Nueva Vizcaya wins Miss Tourism Universe
- Rare species found in Mt. Palali
- Governor lectures on Federalism
- 2 centenarians receive incentives
- Water over gold forum held
- Philippine Red Cross NV Chapter: Million Volunteer Run 4
- SP to look solutions on traffic problem
- PopCom R02 conducts family planning caravan in Aritao
- CMP signs MOA for better hospital services
- Biyahe ni Drew: Heroes of Nueva Vizcaya
- P30 million worth evacuation center to rise in NV
- 27 Aritaoenos receive recognition
- CMG projects on 50 percent completion status
- BM Salas requests meeting with DPWH and NUVELCO
- PLGU scholarship opens for Vizcayanos
- KMKNVI prepares for NDPR Week
- PLGU conducts 1st provincial Women’s Congress
- Nutrition Council promotes healthy diet
All posts tagged "environment sector"
In El Salvador, a moment more precious than gold
There are times in life when things come together, forces galvanize, pieces fall into place and processes take on a magical quality that keeps you wondering when the dream will end. That’s what it felt like for...
- Posted April 29, 2017
El Salvador Votes for Water over Gold
In response to enormous public pressure, lawmakers have rejected appeals by global corporations and voted to protect the country’s people and water supply by banning metallic mining. The people of El Salvador and their international allies against...
- Posted April 1, 2017
Gov. Padilla and Engr. Sabado presenting the Mining in Nueva Vizcaya during their visit at El Salvador
Governor Carlos M. Padilla together with Engr. Edgardo D. Sabado presenting the Mining in Nueva Vizcaya in one of the lined up activities during their visit at El Salvador. Posted by Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Government on Wednesday, March...
- Posted March 30, 2017
La Asamblea Legislativa aprobó hoy con 69 votos el Decreto de Prohibición de Minería Metálica en El Salvador
El mandatario agradeció al funcionario filipino por acompañar los procesos para lograr la aprobación de este marco legal. El Presidente Salvador Sánchez Cerén recibió hoy al gobernador de la provincia de Nueva Vizcaya (Filipinas), Carlos Padilla, quien...
- Posted March 30, 2017
NO TO MINING!
So the people may know… (video credits: Alyansa Tigil Mina)
- Posted March 22, 2017
OGPI reports to SP
OceanaGold Philippines, Incorporated (OGPI) General Manager David Way reported updates of the operations of the mining company during a session in the Sangguniang Panlalawigan (SP) yesterday (March 6). According to Way, the mining company produced about 147,...
- Posted March 8, 2017
Kasibu holds rally against Oceana
Anti-mining group from Didipio, Tadji, Binogawan, Malabing, Papaya, Wangal and Alimit, all barangays of Kasibu joined together to hold a rally in front of Oceana Gold’s mine gate last Tuesday (February 28). Notwithstanding the pouring rain, the...
- Posted March 7, 2017
OceanaGold manager defends Didipio project
The Sangguniang Panlalawigan members, headed by Vice Governor Epifanio LD. Galima Jr., conducted an ocular inspection at the OceanaGold (Philippines) Inc. (OGPI), Didipio Operations on February 16 to be able to evaluate the impact of its operations....
- Posted February 27, 2017
Suspension order of DENR Sec. Gina Lopez against Oceana Gold mining operations
Copy of the suspension order of DENR Sec. Gina Lopez against Oceana Gold mining operations at Brgy. Didipio, Kasibu, Nueva Vizcaya
- Posted February 16, 2017