- PLGU hosts dinner/socials to visiting doctors and others
- Wild food plants for wildlife
- SN Aboitiz to aid province more this 2018
- CMP, NIA sign MOA with Irrigators
- Abot-Palad and BNS receive aid from SN Aboitiz
- Medical mission scheduled on first quarter 2018
- Fire cracker injuries for 2018 decreased
- DFA now offers 10 year valid passports
- Governor signs E.O. on learning and dev’t policies
- “Paskua ditoy Nueva Vizcaya” activities
- Belgian delegation to forge energy project with Nueva Vizcaya
- N. Vizcaya bags 2nd year CROWN award
- Awarding of Idol kong Entrepreneur and Search for Most Child-Friendly Barangay
- NV to receive 2nd CROWN
- Building wellness for Novo Vizcayanos
- Lopez post about Nueva Vizcaya is trending
- CMP meets Vizcayano heroes of Marawi
- Nueva Vizcaya, 2017 National Quality Corn Achiever Awardee (Hall of Famer)
- Road for agricultural development
- JE cases noted in the province
All posts tagged "environment sector"
Wild food plants for wildlife
The Provincial Government, through the Provincial Environment and Natural Resources Office (PENARO), will be partnering with SN Aboitiz Power-Magat Incorporated in the rehabilitation through reforestation at the Lower Magat Eco-Tourism (LMET) Park in Diadi.
- Posted January 17, 2018
Belgian delegation to forge energy project with Nueva Vizcaya
A delegation of the Provincial Government of West Flanders, Belguim was received by Governor Carlos M. Padilla and Vice Governor Epifanio LD. Galima Jr., at the Ammungan Guesthouse on December 14.
- Posted December 14, 2017
In El Salvador, a moment more precious than gold
There are times in life when things come together, forces galvanize, pieces fall into place and processes take on a magical quality that keeps you wondering when the dream will end. That’s what it felt like for...
- Posted April 29, 2017
El Salvador Votes for Water over Gold
In response to enormous public pressure, lawmakers have rejected appeals by global corporations and voted to protect the country’s people and water supply by banning metallic mining. The people of El Salvador and their international allies against...
- Posted April 1, 2017
Gov. Padilla and Engr. Sabado presenting the Mining in Nueva Vizcaya during their visit at El Salvador
Governor Carlos M. Padilla together with Engr. Edgardo D. Sabado presenting the Mining in Nueva Vizcaya in one of the lined up activities during their visit at El Salvador. Posted by Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Government on Wednesday, March...
- Posted March 30, 2017
La Asamblea Legislativa aprobó hoy con 69 votos el Decreto de Prohibición de Minería Metálica en El Salvador
El mandatario agradeció al funcionario filipino por acompañar los procesos para lograr la aprobación de este marco legal. El Presidente Salvador Sánchez Cerén recibió hoy al gobernador de la provincia de Nueva Vizcaya (Filipinas), Carlos Padilla, quien...
- Posted March 30, 2017
NO TO MINING!
So the people may know… (video credits: Alyansa Tigil Mina)
- Posted March 22, 2017
OGPI reports to SP
OceanaGold Philippines, Incorporated (OGPI) General Manager David Way reported updates of the operations of the mining company during a session in the Sangguniang Panlalawigan (SP) yesterday (March 6). According to Way, the mining company produced about 147,...
- Posted March 8, 2017
Kasibu holds rally against Oceana
Anti-mining group from Didipio, Tadji, Binogawan, Malabing, Papaya, Wangal and Alimit, all barangays of Kasibu joined together to hold a rally in front of Oceana Gold’s mine gate last Tuesday (February 28). Notwithstanding the pouring rain, the...
- Posted March 7, 2017