- Baña made it to the Voice
- GAF 2017 | 2-day PRC mobile licensing service
- PNP-RD Robert Guzman Quenery paid a visit at the Office of Gov. Padilla
- Clark-Bagabag-Clark inaugural flight at the Bagabag airport
- PSWDO heads Search for Outstanding elders
- 15 acts qualify for NVGT finals
- The Search for Bayabay and Saniata 2017
- NV, Outstanding Province in the country in the 2016 Search for the Rice Achievers Award (RAA)
- 2017 Grand Ammungan Festival schedule released
- In El Salvador, a moment more precious than gold
- Ex-beauty queen to charge Vizcaya cops for father’s ‘suicide’
- NNC Region visits province
- DICT to provide province with free Wi-Fi
- NVPH to remit collected OJT fees
- NUEVA VIZCAYA: Progressive without Mining
- Gov. Padilla spearheaded a meeting purposely to resolve the recent traffic problems in Nueva Vizcaya
- Networking brings in more funds for infra projects
- Solution to Holy Week traffic sought
- 4 more centenarians receive incentives
- Vizcaya’s cadet is PMA’s number 6
All posts tagged "environment sector"
In El Salvador, a moment more precious than gold
There are times in life when things come together, forces galvanize, pieces fall into place and processes take on a magical quality that keeps you wondering when the dream will end. That’s what it felt like for...
- Posted April 29, 2017
El Salvador Votes for Water over Gold
In response to enormous public pressure, lawmakers have rejected appeals by global corporations and voted to protect the country’s people and water supply by banning metallic mining. The people of El Salvador and their international allies against...
- Posted April 1, 2017
Gov. Padilla and Engr. Sabado presenting the Mining in Nueva Vizcaya during their visit at El Salvador
Governor Carlos M. Padilla together with Engr. Edgardo D. Sabado presenting the Mining in Nueva Vizcaya in one of the lined up activities during their visit at El Salvador. Posted by Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Government on Wednesday, March...
- Posted March 30, 2017
La Asamblea Legislativa aprobó hoy con 69 votos el Decreto de Prohibición de Minería Metálica en El Salvador
El mandatario agradeció al funcionario filipino por acompañar los procesos para lograr la aprobación de este marco legal. El Presidente Salvador Sánchez Cerén recibió hoy al gobernador de la provincia de Nueva Vizcaya (Filipinas), Carlos Padilla, quien...
- Posted March 30, 2017
NO TO MINING!
So the people may know… (video credits: Alyansa Tigil Mina)
- Posted March 22, 2017
OGPI reports to SP
OceanaGold Philippines, Incorporated (OGPI) General Manager David Way reported updates of the operations of the mining company during a session in the Sangguniang Panlalawigan (SP) yesterday (March 6). According to Way, the mining company produced about 147,...
- Posted March 8, 2017
Kasibu holds rally against Oceana
Anti-mining group from Didipio, Tadji, Binogawan, Malabing, Papaya, Wangal and Alimit, all barangays of Kasibu joined together to hold a rally in front of Oceana Gold’s mine gate last Tuesday (February 28). Notwithstanding the pouring rain, the...
- Posted March 7, 2017
OceanaGold manager defends Didipio project
The Sangguniang Panlalawigan members, headed by Vice Governor Epifanio LD. Galima Jr., conducted an ocular inspection at the OceanaGold (Philippines) Inc. (OGPI), Didipio Operations on February 16 to be able to evaluate the impact of its operations....
- Posted February 27, 2017
Suspension order of DENR Sec. Gina Lopez against Oceana Gold mining operations
Copy of the suspension order of DENR Sec. Gina Lopez against Oceana Gold mining operations at Brgy. Didipio, Kasibu, Nueva Vizcaya
- Posted February 16, 2017