- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
- Road safety summit proposed
- NV to receive P2.3M tobacco tax share
- Multi-purpose building to rise in Solano school
- Provincial Administrator’s Office declares winners of “Throwback” photo contest
- PIHO conducts TB caravan
- TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
- Province gets 1.5B budget for 2018
- Former senator Lina speaks during federalism workshop
- RDO Balangatan informs Nueva Vizcaya about the new taxation status
- Vice Governor Galima on Federalism “let us arouse the consciousness of the people”
- “No to Regional State” Governor Padilla said
- Novo Vizcayanos to block Oceana’s renewal
- PLGU awards 100k each to 2 NV centenarians
- 2019 Provincial Plan for Children nears completion
- Provincial Tourism Council (PTC) 1st quarterly meeting for 2018
All posts tagged "economic sector"
DOLE accepts applications for OFW livelihood assistance
The Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) Nueva Vizcaya field office was filled last Friday (March 31) with Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW) returnees who already want to stay here for good and wanted to put up a...
- Posted April 4, 2017
148 na pamilya, tumanggap ng livelihood funds
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – Tumanggap kamakailan ng livelihood funds ang may 148 na pamilya sa lalawigan kahapon mula sa provincial government. Ito ay handog ng programang Search For Idol Kong Pamilya ng provincial government na naglalayong matulungan...
- Posted February 11, 2017
RIC celebrates achievement day
The Rural Improvement Club (RIC) celebrated Achievement Day on October 28 at the… People’s Stage, Capitol with the theme “Role of Women in Mitigating Impact of Climate Change in Agriculture.” Thursday, October 27, 2016
- Posted October 28, 2016
Lawin inflicts minimal damage in Nueva Vizcaya
The province of Nueva Vizcaya has suffered minimal damage brought… Posted by Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Government on Wednesday, October 19, 2016
- Posted October 20, 2016
The PSWDO prepares relief goods
The Provincial Social Welfare and Development Office (PSWDO) prepares relief goodies as the province (and the whole country) is threatened with super typhoons. Posted by Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Government on Tuesday, October 18, 2016
- Posted October 19, 2016
Governor Padilla lauds prov’l agriculture office
Delighted by the report of Provincial Agriculturist Alexander Domingo during the flag-raising ceremony this morning (September 26) at the People’s Stage, Capitol, Bayombong, Governor Carlos M. Padilla said that because of the accomplishments of the Office of...
- Posted September 27, 2016
Consultation meeting with DA Secretary Emmanuel F. Pinol
Consultation meeting among Agriculture and Fishery Councils (ARFs), Local Chief Executives (LCEs), DA’s Regional Committee (RMC) members and other stakeholders and awarding of various projects with DA Secretary Emmanuel F. Pinol at DA-NVES, Bagabag on September 1.
- Posted September 2, 2016
ECCD’s to receive additional incentive starting 2017
A total of 400 Child Development Workers (CDW) in the province of Nueva Vizcaya will be receiving an additional monthly incentive of P500 each starting 2017 after Ordinance No. 2016-126 was approved by former Governor Ruth R....
- Posted August 24, 2016
NVAT places first in Gawad Kaagapay
The Nueva Vizcaya Agricultural Terminal (NVAT) garnered first place in the Gawad Kaagapay for Medium size Corporation – Agri-based category during the 53rd anniversary of Landbank of the Philippines (LBP) last August 10 in Landbank Plaza Malate,...
- Posted August 17, 2016
DBP offers loan to PLGU
For and in behalf of the provincial government employees, Governor Carlos M. Padilla and the provincial treasurer will soon sign an agreement with the Development Bank of the Philippines (DBP), Solano branch, for a Salary Loan Facility...
- Posted August 15, 2016