- DICT to provide province with free Wi-Fi
- NVPH to remit collected OJT fees
- NUEVA VIZCAYA: Progressive without Mining
- Gov. Padilla spearheaded a meeting purposely to resolve the recent traffic problems in Nueva Vizcaya
- Networking brings in more funds for infra projects
- Solution to Holy Week traffic sought
- 4 more centenarians receive incentives
- Vizcaya’s cadet is PMA’s number 6
- Vizcaya’s teenage pregnancy still 3rd in the Region
- NVPPO all set for women’s month celebration
- Nueva Vizcaya marks highest rate of VAWC in Region 2
- PSWDO launches feeding program
- DOLE accepts applications for OFW livelihood assistance
- PIA conducts ASEAN Quiz Bee NV leg
- NVAT holds assembly and election
- El Salvador Votes for Water over Gold
- Presidente Sánchez Cerén agradece apoyo de Nueva Vizcaya en la lucha contra la minería metálica en El Salvador
- Gov. Padilla and Engr. Sabado presenting the Mining in Nueva Vizcaya during their visit at El Salvador
- La Asamblea Legislativa aprobó hoy con 69 votos el Decreto de Prohibición de Minería Metálica en El Salvador
- TARIPNONG: The regular press con of the provincial government is back
All posts tagged "economic sector"
DOLE accepts applications for OFW livelihood assistance
The Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) Nueva Vizcaya field office was filled last Friday (March 31) with Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW) returnees who already want to stay here for good and wanted to put up a...
- Posted April 4, 2017
148 na pamilya, tumanggap ng livelihood funds
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – Tumanggap kamakailan ng livelihood funds ang may 148 na pamilya sa lalawigan kahapon mula sa provincial government. Ito ay handog ng programang Search For Idol Kong Pamilya ng provincial government na naglalayong matulungan...
- Posted February 11, 2017
RIC celebrates achievement day
The Rural Improvement Club (RIC) celebrated Achievement Day on October 28 at the… People’s Stage, Capitol with the theme “Role of Women in Mitigating Impact of Climate Change in Agriculture.” Thursday, October 27, 2016
- Posted October 28, 2016
Lawin inflicts minimal damage in Nueva Vizcaya
The province of Nueva Vizcaya has suffered minimal damage brought… Posted by Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Government on Wednesday, October 19, 2016
- Posted October 20, 2016
The PSWDO prepares relief goods
The Provincial Social Welfare and Development Office (PSWDO) prepares relief goodies as the province (and the whole country) is threatened with super typhoons. Posted by Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Government on Tuesday, October 18, 2016
- Posted October 19, 2016
Governor Padilla lauds prov’l agriculture office
Delighted by the report of Provincial Agriculturist Alexander Domingo during the flag-raising ceremony this morning (September 26) at the People’s Stage, Capitol, Bayombong, Governor Carlos M. Padilla said that because of the accomplishments of the Office of...
- Posted September 27, 2016
Consultation meeting with DA Secretary Emmanuel F. Pinol
Consultation meeting among Agriculture and Fishery Councils (ARFs), Local Chief Executives (LCEs), DA’s Regional Committee (RMC) members and other stakeholders and awarding of various projects with DA Secretary Emmanuel F. Pinol at DA-NVES, Bagabag on September 1.
- Posted September 2, 2016
ECCD’s to receive additional incentive starting 2017
A total of 400 Child Development Workers (CDW) in the province of Nueva Vizcaya will be receiving an additional monthly incentive of P500 each starting 2017 after Ordinance No. 2016-126 was approved by former Governor Ruth R....
- Posted August 24, 2016
NVAT places first in Gawad Kaagapay
The Nueva Vizcaya Agricultural Terminal (NVAT) garnered first place in the Gawad Kaagapay for Medium size Corporation – Agri-based category during the 53rd anniversary of Landbank of the Philippines (LBP) last August 10 in Landbank Plaza Malate,...
- Posted August 17, 2016
DBP offers loan to PLGU
For and in behalf of the provincial government employees, Governor Carlos M. Padilla and the provincial treasurer will soon sign an agreement with the Development Bank of the Philippines (DBP), Solano branch, for a Salary Loan Facility...
- Posted August 15, 2016