- Forum on extractive transparency held
- Provincial ManCom meeting identifies concerns
- Miss Nueva Vizcaya wins Miss Tourism Universe
- Rare species found in Mt. Palali
- Governor lectures on Federalism
- 2 centenarians receive incentives
- Water over gold forum held
- Philippine Red Cross NV Chapter: Million Volunteer Run 4
- SP to look solutions on traffic problem
- PopCom R02 conducts family planning caravan in Aritao
- CMP signs MOA for better hospital services
- Biyahe ni Drew: Heroes of Nueva Vizcaya
- P30 million worth evacuation center to rise in NV
- 27 Aritaoenos receive recognition
- CMG projects on 50 percent completion status
- BM Salas requests meeting with DPWH and NUVELCO
- PLGU scholarship opens for Vizcayanos
- KMKNVI prepares for NDPR Week
- PLGU conducts 1st provincial Women’s Congress
- Nutrition Council promotes healthy diet
All posts tagged "development news"
CMP signs MOA for better hospital services
The Sangguniang Panlalawigan (SP) on July 3 has agreed with the intention of Governor Carlos M. Padilla to sign a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) with the Department of Health (DOH) for the installation of the Integrated Hospital...
- Posted July 11, 2017
Awarding of financial and material assistance to various barangays
The 7 Puroks of Barangay Nansiakan in Kayapa received today one collapsible tent each from the Provincial Government, through former Governor Ruth R. Padilla. Barangay Cordon of Kasibu also received checks for the BDAP, purchase of tents...
- Posted June 23, 2017
NV, Outstanding Province in the country in the 2016 Search for the Rice Achievers Award (RAA)
The Province of Nueva Vizcaya was adjudged one of the Outstanding Provinces in the country in the 2016 Search for the Rice Achievers Award (RAA) and invited to attend the awarding ceremony on May 23 at the...
- Posted May 8, 2017
DICT to provide province with free Wi-Fi
As some major cities and provinces in the country launches the “Juan Konek Project,” the Sangguniang Panlalawigan (SP) passed a resolution on April 3 authorizing Governor Carlos M. Padilla to sign a Memorandum of Agreement between the...
- Posted April 18, 2017
Solution to Holy Week traffic sought
During a meeting at the Governor’s office yesterday (April 10), Governor Carlos M. Padilla requested the contractors, Philippine National Police (PNP), Land Transportation Office (LTO) and barangay officials to augment manpower to help in decongesting the traffic...
- Posted April 11, 2017
CMP orders marking of all service vehicles
In response to the Commission on Audit (COA) audit observation on the marking of government vehicles, Governor Carlos M. Padilla, through Nathaniel M. Turqueza, Provincial General Services Officer has ordered the immediate procurement of “for official use...
- Posted March 17, 2017
SP requests strict implementation of road projects
The Sangguniang Panlalawigan, presided by Vice Governor Lambert Galima Jr., passed a resolution on February 13 requesting Secretary Mark A. Villar of the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) for the strict implementation of the inspection...
- Posted February 28, 2017
Inspection of the Capitol Executive building and the NV Convention & Sports Complex
Former Governor Ruth R. Padilla inspects the on-going construction of the Capitol Executive building and the Nueva Vizcaya Convention and Sports Complex which were some of the former Governors legacy infrastructure projects which she continues to look...
- Posted February 24, 2017
Governor Padilla calls for review of organizational practices
“If there are practices that hamper the ideal flow of transactions in the provincial government, you have to report these to me in our next meeting.” This was the instruction of Governor Carlos M. Padilla to the...
- Posted January 22, 2017
Cagayan Valley cop chief sets deadline on drive vs. illegal drugs
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – Philippine National Police(PNP) regional director Police Chief Superintendent Eliseo Rasco yesterday ordered policemen here to step up their drive against the illegal drug trade and use in the province. Rasco, who visited the...
- Posted January 12, 2017