- Baña made it to the Voice
- GAF 2017 | 2-day PRC mobile licensing service
- PNP-RD Robert Guzman Quenery paid a visit at the Office of Gov. Padilla
- Clark-Bagabag-Clark inaugural flight at the Bagabag airport
- PSWDO heads Search for Outstanding elders
- 15 acts qualify for NVGT finals
- The Search for Bayabay and Saniata 2017
- NV, Outstanding Province in the country in the 2016 Search for the Rice Achievers Award (RAA)
- 2017 Grand Ammungan Festival schedule released
- In El Salvador, a moment more precious than gold
- Ex-beauty queen to charge Vizcaya cops for father’s ‘suicide’
- NNC Region visits province
- DICT to provide province with free Wi-Fi
- NVPH to remit collected OJT fees
- NUEVA VIZCAYA: Progressive without Mining
- Gov. Padilla spearheaded a meeting purposely to resolve the recent traffic problems in Nueva Vizcaya
- Networking brings in more funds for infra projects
- Solution to Holy Week traffic sought
- 4 more centenarians receive incentives
- Vizcaya’s cadet is PMA’s number 6
All posts tagged "development news"
NV, Outstanding Province in the country in the 2016 Search for the Rice Achievers Award (RAA)
The Province of Nueva Vizcaya was adjudged one of the Outstanding Provinces in the country in the 2016 Search for the Rice Achievers Award (RAA) and invited to attend the awarding ceremony on May 23 at the...
- Posted May 8, 2017
DICT to provide province with free Wi-Fi
As some major cities and provinces in the country launches the “Juan Konek Project,” the Sangguniang Panlalawigan (SP) passed a resolution on April 3 authorizing Governor Carlos M. Padilla to sign a Memorandum of Agreement between the...
- Posted April 18, 2017
Solution to Holy Week traffic sought
During a meeting at the Governor’s office yesterday (April 10), Governor Carlos M. Padilla requested the contractors, Philippine National Police (PNP), Land Transportation Office (LTO) and barangay officials to augment manpower to help in decongesting the traffic...
- Posted April 11, 2017
CMP orders marking of all service vehicles
In response to the Commission on Audit (COA) audit observation on the marking of government vehicles, Governor Carlos M. Padilla, through Nathaniel M. Turqueza, Provincial General Services Officer has ordered the immediate procurement of “for official use...
- Posted March 17, 2017
SP requests strict implementation of road projects
The Sangguniang Panlalawigan, presided by Vice Governor Lambert Galima Jr., passed a resolution on February 13 requesting Secretary Mark A. Villar of the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) for the strict implementation of the inspection...
- Posted February 28, 2017
Inspection of the Capitol Executive building and the NV Convention & Sports Complex
Former Governor Ruth R. Padilla inspects the on-going construction of the Capitol Executive building and the Nueva Vizcaya Convention and Sports Complex which were some of the former Governors legacy infrastructure projects which she continues to look...
- Posted February 24, 2017
Governor Padilla calls for review of organizational practices
“If there are practices that hamper the ideal flow of transactions in the provincial government, you have to report these to me in our next meeting.” This was the instruction of Governor Carlos M. Padilla to the...
- Posted January 22, 2017
Cagayan Valley cop chief sets deadline on drive vs. illegal drugs
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – Philippine National Police(PNP) regional director Police Chief Superintendent Eliseo Rasco yesterday ordered policemen here to step up their drive against the illegal drug trade and use in the province. Rasco, who visited the...
- Posted January 12, 2017
Governor Padilla awards cash to 7 centenarians
A total of seven centenarians were approved this year to avail of the P100, 000 cash incentive each from the provincial government through the Centenarian Ordinance which was passed during the administration of former Governor Ruth R....
- Posted December 20, 2016
Diduyon dam proponents face stiff opposition in Nueva Vizcaya
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – Proponents of the planned Diduyon Hydro Power Plant(DHPP) construction are facing airtight endorsement from provincial as well as affected tribal folks in the province due its legal, cultural, social and environmental issues, among...
- Posted November 23, 2016