- Province prepares for regional and national evaluation
- SP supports income classification bill
- Padilla meets PNP Regional Director
- NGCP to cut power on Jan. 12 in Nueva Vizcaya, Ifugao town
- PNC-TWG sets to evaluate LGUs on nutrition
- Firecracker injuries in Nueva Vizcaya down by 50%
- The Best Gift
- PLGU employees receive rice subsidy
- Provincial Agriculture extends support to farmers
- Governor Padilla awards cash to 7 centenarians
- Bonus unsure for PLGU COS employees
- Governor CMP clarified on caterer’s issue
- Awarding of P100,000 to Novo Vizcayano Centenarians
- Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Capitol perimeter fence
- PDC-DEVAD 3rd regular business meeting
- Province sets to sustain nutrition programs
- 2016 Paskua Ditoy Nueva Vizcaya Parol Contest
- SN Aboitiz shows support to local ginger industry
- Capitol extends gifts in Diadi
- PNC prepares for 2017 activities
All posts tagged "development news"
Governor Padilla awards cash to 7 centenarians
A total of seven centenarians were approved this year to avail of the P100, 000 cash incentive each from the provincial government through the Centenarian Ordinance which was passed during the administration of former Governor Ruth R....
- Posted December 20, 2016
Diduyon dam proponents face stiff opposition in Nueva Vizcaya
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – Proponents of the planned Diduyon Hydro Power Plant(DHPP) construction are facing airtight endorsement from provincial as well as affected tribal folks in the province due its legal, cultural, social and environmental issues, among...
- Posted November 23, 2016
PAIAD attends information officer’s training
The second wave of Basic and Enhancement Training for Information Officers, sponsored by the Committee on Development Administration and Communication (CODAC) of the Regional Development Council II and the Philippine Information Agency (PIA) Region 2, was conducted...
- Posted November 20, 2016
Governor designates new PDRRMO
Robert L. Corpuz, supervising administrative officer of the Records Division of the Governor’s Office has recently been designated as Officer-In-Charge of the Provincial Disaster and Risk Reduction Management Office. In a Designation Order signed by Governor Carlos...
- Posted November 15, 2016
Nueva Vizcaya is Region 02’s Most Outstanding Anti-Red Tape Act implementer
The provincial government of Nueva Vizcaya was proclaimed by the Department of Interior and Local Government (DILG) as Region 02’s most outstanding anti-red tape act (ARTA) implementor for 2016, provincial category. During the Seal of Good Local...
- Posted November 9, 2016
BFAR Nueva Vizcaya programs for 2016 almost complete
Nueva Vizcaya is very lucky when it comes to the livelihood of its fisherfolks because the support coming from the Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources (BFAR) were inflating. Last week during the celebration of 53rd Fish...
- Posted October 28, 2016
Rescue training at LMET, Diadi, Nueva Vizcaya
Rescue training at Lower Magat Eco-Tourism Park, Diadi with trainers from PRC and BFP
- Posted October 26, 2016
PLGU donates vehicles
Bintawan National High School (BNHS) in Villaverde town and the Philippine National Police-Criminal Investigation and Detection Group (PNP-CIDG) of the province will be receiving one unit vehicle each as the Sangguniang Panlalawigan approved on October 10 the...
- Posted October 19, 2016
CMP leads management conference
My first 100 days as your Governor is awesome.” These were the words of… Posted by Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Government on Wednesday, October 12, 2016
- Posted October 13, 2016
CMP orders 59 employees back to work
Governor Carlos M. Padilla has ordered 59 employees previously disenfranchised to report back to their respective positions and offices. The return to work order was issued by Gov. Padilla relative to the Civil Service Commission (CSC) Resolution...
- Posted October 10, 2016