- Awarding of Idol kong Entrepreneur and Search fro Most Child-Friendly Barangay
- NV to receive 2nd CROWN
- Building wellness for Novo Vizcayanos
- Lopez post about Nueva Vizcaya is trending
- CMP meets Vizcayano heroes of Marawi
- Nueva Vizcaya, 2017 National Quality Corn Achiever Awardee (Hall of Famer)
- Road for agricultural development
- JE cases noted in the province
- PWD receives aid from DOLE
- Padillas push cultural preservation
- Provincial Agri-Fishery Day 2017
- NVSU Professor receives Presidential Award
- Another Vizcayano bags gold in Luzon Games
- PLGU zumba celebrates 3rd year
- Women’s club celebrates achievement day
- Nueva Vizcaya Zumba 3rd Anniversary
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to barangays
- PopCom R02 announces 2017 AHD film fest winners
- Vizcayano PWD wins in ASEAN games
- Vizcaya professor gets highest literature award
All posts tagged "article"
Awarding of Idol kong Entrepreneur and Search fro Most Child-Friendly Barangay
Governor Carlos M. Padilla, together with former Governor Ruth R. Padilla, Vice Governor Epifanio LD. Galima Jr. headed the 2017 Provincial Awarding of Idol kong Entrepreneur and Search fro Most Child-Friendly Barangay at the People’s Stage this...
- Posted December 8, 2017
NV to receive 2nd CROWN
It was confirmed during the Regional Nutrition Awarding Ceremony held in Tuguegarao City on November 28 that the province passed the 2nd Year Consistent Regional Outstanding Winner in Nutrition (CROWN) Maintenance. The award will be presented on...
- Posted December 1, 2017
Building wellness for Novo Vizcayanos
For the second consecutive year, the province of Nueva Vizcaya maintains its CROWN(Consistent Regional Outstanding Winner in Nutrition) Award. Former Gov. Ruth Padilla represented Hon. Carlos Padilla together with Dr. Edwin Galapon,Provincial Nutrition Action Officer and Luzviminda...
- Posted November 29, 2017
Lopez post about Nueva Vizcaya is trending
“It is like paradise! I wonder why many people do not know of the beauty of Nueva Vizcaya,” this was posted by environmentalist and philanthropist Gina Lopez in her Facebook (FB) page on November 25. Lopez served...
- Posted November 28, 2017
CMP meets Vizcayano heroes of Marawi
Governor Carlos M. Padilla was proud to meet some of the Novo Vizcayano soldiers who fought with the Maute Group in Marawi City during the soldiers’ courtesy visit to the Governor’s Office on November 27.
- Posted November 27, 2017
Nueva Vizcaya, 2017 National Quality Corn Achiever Awardee (Hall of Famer)
Posted by Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Government on Thursday, November 23, 2017
- Posted November 27, 2017
Road for agricultural development
Posted by Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Government on Friday, November 24, 2017
- Posted November 24, 2017
JE cases noted in the province
The Philippine Integrated Disease Surveillance had recently confirmed eight (8) cases of Japanese Encephalitis (JE) in the province from the months of May to August this year. All cases were laboratory confirmed at the Research Institute of...
- Posted November 20, 2017
PWD receives aid from DOLE
The Regional Director of the Department Of Labor and Employment (DOLE) – Region 02, Manuel C. Roldan, personally handed over a check worth P704,000.00 to Liberato Estilong, President of the “Kapisanan ng mga may Kapansanan ng Nueva...
- Posted November 16, 2017
Padillas push cultural preservation
“Filipinos are so proud for being fluent in the English language. This was because of the education Americans gave to the Filipinos and made the Philippines a good colonized country. But this made the Filipinos forget their...
- Posted November 14, 2017