- Baña made it to the Voice
- GAF 2017 | 2-day PRC mobile licensing service
- PNP-RD Robert Guzman Quenery paid a visit at the Office of Gov. Padilla
- Clark-Bagabag-Clark inaugural flight at the Bagabag airport
- PSWDO heads Search for Outstanding elders
- 15 acts qualify for NVGT finals
- The Search for Bayabay and Saniata 2017
- NV, Outstanding Province in the country in the 2016 Search for the Rice Achievers Award (RAA)
- 2017 Grand Ammungan Festival schedule released
- In El Salvador, a moment more precious than gold
- Ex-beauty queen to charge Vizcaya cops for father’s ‘suicide’
- NNC Region visits province
- DICT to provide province with free Wi-Fi
- NVPH to remit collected OJT fees
- NUEVA VIZCAYA: Progressive without Mining
- Gov. Padilla spearheaded a meeting purposely to resolve the recent traffic problems in Nueva Vizcaya
- Networking brings in more funds for infra projects
- Solution to Holy Week traffic sought
- 4 more centenarians receive incentives
- Vizcaya’s cadet is PMA’s number 6
Nueva Vizcaya Official Logo
LEFT HALF OF THE SEAL OF NUEVA VIZCAYA:
*** The 2 bundles of palay (upper portion) and the 2 piles of 3 logs (lower portion) indicate a well-established lumber industry and abundant rice supply of the Province.
*** The 3 mountains symbolize the 3 main surrounding ridges (i.e., Caraballo, Cordillera and Sierra Madre).
*** The white hill (not so visible) represents the Salinas Salt Spring (It died after the massive earthquake in Nueva Vizcaya on 16 July 1990).
RIGHT HALF OF THE SEAL OF NUEVA VIZCAYA:
*** A replica of the coat-of-arms of Vizcaya (or Bizkaia), our namesake province located in the Basque Autonomous Region in Northern Spain.)
*** Tree of Gernika and beneath it are 2 wolves, each carrying a white lamb in its mouth. The oak tree of Gernika symbolizes Basque freedom.
*** The 4 lions outside the Vizcaya coat-of-arms are historic symbols for the almost 4 centuries of Spanish rule.
COLORS OF THE FLAG OF NUEVA VIZCAYA:
*** VERDANT (Green) – for still obvious reasons. Our Province has maintained its luxuriantly green color landscape. (At present, our beloved province still looks so verdant.)
*** GOLDEN YELLOW – for our ever-bountiful harvests (Our ancestors were aware of the abundant gold and minerals beneath our land).
|Nueva Vizcaya Official Seal (.png file, color)|
|Nueva Vizcaya Official Seal (.png file, grayscale)|
|Nueva Vizcaya Official Seal (.jepg file, color)|
|Nueva Vizcaya Official Seal (.gif file, grayscale)|
|Personal Data Sheet (pdf file)|
|Personal Data Sheet (excel file)|
|1994 Sworn Statement of Assets, Liabilities and Net Worth (pdf file)|
|1994 Sworn Statement of Assets, Liabilities and Net Worth (excel file)|