- Forum on extractive transparency held
- Provincial ManCom meeting identifies concerns
- Miss Nueva Vizcaya wins Miss Tourism Universe
- Rare species found in Mt. Palali
- Governor lectures on Federalism
- 2 centenarians receive incentives
- Water over gold forum held
- Philippine Red Cross NV Chapter: Million Volunteer Run 4
- SP to look solutions on traffic problem
- PopCom R02 conducts family planning caravan in Aritao
- CMP signs MOA for better hospital services
- Biyahe ni Drew: Heroes of Nueva Vizcaya
- P30 million worth evacuation center to rise in NV
- 27 Aritaoenos receive recognition
- CMG projects on 50 percent completion status
- BM Salas requests meeting with DPWH and NUVELCO
- PLGU scholarship opens for Vizcayanos
- KMKNVI prepares for NDPR Week
- PLGU conducts 1st provincial Women’s Congress
- Nutrition Council promotes healthy diet
PIA Region 02
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – At least 674 poor elementary schoolers recently received free chool supplies from...
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – Four more centenarians here are expected to be awarded with P.1 million...
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – More than 1,000 indigent villagers here have received free medical services from...
More PIA Region 02 News
PIA conducts ASEAN Quiz Bee NV leg
In celebration of Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) for its 50 years of...
- Posted April 4, 2017
148 na pamilya, tumanggap ng livelihood funds
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – Tumanggap kamakailan ng livelihood funds ang may 148 na pamilya...
- Posted February 11, 2017
Cagayan Valley cop chief sets deadline on drive vs. illegal drugs
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – Philippine National Police(PNP) regional director Police Chief Superintendent Eliseo Rasco...
- Posted January 12, 2017
NGCP to cut power on Jan. 12 in Nueva Vizcaya, Ifugao town
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – The National Grid Corporation of the Philippines(NGCP) is set to...
- Posted January 8, 2017
Firecracker injuries in Nueva Vizcaya down by 50%
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – The number of firecracker injuries in this province went down...
- Posted January 4, 2017
Mining firm to pay over P67M real property tax to Nueva Vizcaya
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – The OceanaGold Phlippines, Inc.(OGPI) is expected to pay the provincial...
- Posted October 14, 2016
Nueva Vizcaya: A haven of empowerment for the disabled
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya– In the early 1990s, Roy Bacolod of barangay Poblacion in Aritao...
- Posted October 11, 2016