- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
- Road safety summit proposed
- NV to receive P2.3M tobacco tax share
- Multi-purpose building to rise in Solano school
- Provincial Administrator’s Office declares winners of “Throwback” photo contest
- PIHO conducts TB caravan
- TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
- Province gets 1.5B budget for 2018
- Former senator Lina speaks during federalism workshop
- RDO Balangatan informs Nueva Vizcaya about the new taxation status
- Vice Governor Galima on Federalism “let us arouse the consciousness of the people”
- “No to Regional State” Governor Padilla said
- Novo Vizcayanos to block Oceana’s renewal
- PLGU awards 100k each to 2 NV centenarians
- 2019 Provincial Plan for Children nears completion
- Provincial Tourism Council (PTC) 1st quarterly meeting for 2018
- Peoples Council created for effective and efficient governance
- Search for outstanding farmers to be launched
The province has an unreleased share from the collections of Burley and Native Tobacco Excise Taxes...
Starting January 1, this year, the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) will now issue passports with...
Saniata 2016 First Runner-Up, Jennifer Campo Daguro of Dupax del Sur, will be representing the province...
More Other news News
Malacañang declared June 26 a holiday for Eid’l Fitr
President Rodrigo Roa Duterte recently declared June 26 as a national holiday through Proclamation...
- Posted June 20, 2017
ARTC guesthouse opens to public
The Agricultural Research Training Center (ARTC) Guesthouse is now open for public use after...
- Posted June 19, 2017
Ex-beauty queen to charge Vizcaya cops for father’s ‘suicide’
Hillarie Danielle Parungao, the 2015 Miss Philippines-World, said on Tuesday she would file criminal...
- Posted April 25, 2017
Vizcaya professor gets highest literature award
Prof. Lovella Gamponia-Velasco of this town was conferred the highest Gawad Julian Balmaseda award...
- Posted January 28, 2017
Vizcaya town mayor denies US firm business permit
The local government of Alfonso Castaneda town denied the application for business-permit renewal of...
- Posted January 26, 2017
Nueva Vizcaya eyes pact with Juliana Market
The provincial government is partnering with the Juliana Market in Balintawak, Quezon City to...
- Posted January 25, 2017
Transfer of DFA consular office from Cagayan to Isabela ‘temporary’
Photo courtesy of https://www.facebook.com/SantiagoCityPH/ Transfer of DFA consular office from Cagayan to Isabela ‘…...
- Posted January 16, 2017