- Province evaluated for national award
- NVAT holds assembly
- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
- Road safety summit proposed
- NV to receive P2.3M tobacco tax share
- Multi-purpose building to rise in Solano school
- Provincial Administrator’s Office declares winners of “Throwback” photo contest
- PIHO conducts TB caravan
- TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
- Province gets 1.5B budget for 2018
- Former senator Lina speaks during federalism workshop
- RDO Balangatan informs Nueva Vizcaya about the new taxation status
- Vice Governor Galima on Federalism “let us arouse the consciousness of the people”
- “No to Regional State” Governor Padilla said
- Novo Vizcayanos to block Oceana’s renewal
- PLGU awards 100k each to 2 NV centenarians
Other Gallery of Activities
PLGU Consultant and former governor Ruth R. Padilla represented Governor Carlos M. Padilla earlier today in...
Former Senator Joey D. Lina, Jr. was a guest speaker during the second day of the...
The Department of Education (DepEd) – Nueva Vizcaya gave recognition to Outstanding Teachers during the culmination...
More Other Gallery of Activities News
Student leader training conducted
The Provincial Social Welfare and Development Office (PSWDO), in cooperation with the Department of...
- Posted October 5, 2017
Galima leads dental mission
Vice Governor Epifanio LD. Galima Jr. visited Buliwao Elementary School in Quezon Town on...
- Posted October 4, 2017
Provincial ManCom meeting identifies concerns
It was learned during the 2nd Quarter Management Committee meeting on August 8 &...
- Posted August 9, 2017
Awarding of financial and material assistance to various barangays
The 7 Puroks of Barangay Nansiakan in Kayapa received today one collapsible tent each...
- Posted June 23, 2017
PCAO grants aids to 20 individuals
In behalf of Governor Carlos M. Padilla, who was in a very important meeting,...
- Posted June 19, 2017
Awarding of financial assistance and material assistance to various barangays, schools and other org.
Former Governor Ruth R. Padilla awards on June 9 the release papers of some...
- Posted June 13, 2017
Bringing the government closer to the people
In its continued effort in bringing government services more accessible to the people, the...
- Posted March 15, 2017