- TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
- Province gets 1.5B budget for 2018
- Former senator Lina speaks during federalism workshop
- RDO Balangatan informs Nueva Vizcaya about the new taxation status
- Vice Governor Galima on Federalism “let us arouse the consciousness of the people”
- “No to Regional State” Governor Padilla said
- Novo Vizcayanos to block Oceana’s renewal
- PLGU awards 100k each to 2 NV centenarians
- 2019 Provincial Plan for Children nears completion
- Provincial Tourism Council (PTC) 1st quarterly meeting for 2018
- Peoples Council created for effective and efficient governance
- Search for outstanding farmers to be launched
- Medical mission takes recess in Castañeda
- Province prepares for 3rd year CROWN evaluation
- DepEd prepares for CAVRAA 2018
- PHRMO gives new office guidelines and policies
- Dialogue regarding the Sand and Gravel Regulations of the province
- NV Police reports to CMP
- PCAO reports on 2017 accomplishments
- BIR demands back taxes from PLGU employees
Other Gallery of Activities
Former Senator Joey D. Lina, Jr. was a guest speaker during the second day of the...
The Department of Education (DepEd) – Nueva Vizcaya gave recognition to Outstanding Teachers during the culmination...
The Provincial Social Welfare and Development Office (PSWDO), in cooperation with the Department of Education –...
More Other Gallery of Activities News
Galima leads dental mission
Vice Governor Epifanio LD. Galima Jr. visited Buliwao Elementary School in Quezon Town on...
- Posted October 4, 2017
Provincial ManCom meeting identifies concerns
It was learned during the 2nd Quarter Management Committee meeting on August 8 &...
- Posted August 9, 2017
Awarding of financial and material assistance to various barangays
The 7 Puroks of Barangay Nansiakan in Kayapa received today one collapsible tent each...
- Posted June 23, 2017
PCAO grants aids to 20 individuals
In behalf of Governor Carlos M. Padilla, who was in a very important meeting,...
- Posted June 19, 2017
Awarding of financial assistance and material assistance to various barangays, schools and other org.
Former Governor Ruth R. Padilla awards on June 9 the release papers of some...
- Posted June 13, 2017
Bringing the government closer to the people
In its continued effort in bringing government services more accessible to the people, the...
- Posted March 15, 2017
Joint Capitol on Wheels of PLGU-NV and LGU-Kayapa
Joint Capitol on Wheels of PLGU-NV headed by Governor Carlos M. Padilla and LGU-Kayapa...
- Posted March 15, 2017