- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
- Road safety summit proposed
- NV to receive P2.3M tobacco tax share
- Multi-purpose building to rise in Solano school
- Provincial Administrator’s Office declares winners of “Throwback” photo contest
- PIHO conducts TB caravan
- TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
- Province gets 1.5B budget for 2018
- Former senator Lina speaks during federalism workshop
- RDO Balangatan informs Nueva Vizcaya about the new taxation status
- Vice Governor Galima on Federalism “let us arouse the consciousness of the people”
- “No to Regional State” Governor Padilla said
- Novo Vizcayanos to block Oceana’s renewal
- PLGU awards 100k each to 2 NV centenarians
- 2019 Provincial Plan for Children nears completion
- Provincial Tourism Council (PTC) 1st quarterly meeting for 2018
In 2010, the provincial board of the province passed ordinance no. 2010-049 also known as “The...
Malnutrition is a condition that results from eating a diet in which nutrients are either not...
The National Nutrition Council (NNC) – Region 02, headed by NNC Regional Coordinator Ma. Gisella Lonzaga,...
More featured-news News
PWD opens bakery
The Kapisanan ng mga may Kapansanan ng Nueva Vizcaya Inc. celebrated the blessing and...
- Posted April 13, 2018
PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
The Provincial Government, headed by Governor Carlos M. Padilla, and SN Aboitiz Power Magat,...
- Posted April 4, 2018
Awarding of financial and material assistance
PLGU Consultant and former governor Ruth R. Padilla represented Governor Carlos M. Padilla earlier...
- Posted April 3, 2018
Multi-purpose building to rise in Solano school
A ground-breaking ceremony for a multi-purpose building at the Solano East Central School (SECS)...
- Posted March 26, 2018
Provincial Administrator’s Office declares winners of “Throwback” photo contest
The Provincial Government of Nueva Vizcaya, through the Provincial Administrator’s Office awarded the winners...
- Posted March 22, 2018
TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
A total of 539 applicants were enrolled in the National TVET Enrollment and Job...
- Posted March 16, 2018
Vice Governor Galima on Federalism “let us arouse the consciousness of the people”
“What would the Philippines be tomorrow”? This was how Vice Governor Epifanio LD. Galima...
- Posted March 12, 2018