- NNC Region visits province
- DICT to provide province with free Wi-Fi
- NVPH to remit collected OJT fees
- NUEVA VIZCAYA: Progressive without Mining
- Gov. Padilla spearheaded a meeting purposely to resolve the recent traffic problems in Nueva Vizcaya
- Networking brings in more funds for infra projects
- Solution to Holy Week traffic sought
- 4 more centenarians receive incentives
- Vizcaya’s cadet is PMA’s number 6
- Vizcaya’s teenage pregnancy still 3rd in the Region
- NVPPO all set for women’s month celebration
- Nueva Vizcaya marks highest rate of VAWC in Region 2
- PSWDO launches feeding program
- DOLE accepts applications for OFW livelihood assistance
- PIA conducts ASEAN Quiz Bee NV leg
- NVAT holds assembly and election
- El Salvador Votes for Water over Gold
- Presidente Sánchez Cerén agradece apoyo de Nueva Vizcaya en la lucha contra la minería metálica en El Salvador
- Gov. Padilla and Engr. Sabado presenting the Mining in Nueva Vizcaya during their visit at El Salvador
- La Asamblea Legislativa aprobó hoy con 69 votos el Decreto de Prohibición de Minería Metálica en El Salvador
Governor Carlos M. Padilla recently announced that the Provincial Engineering Office is facing a big challenge...
Former Governor Ruth R. Padilla inspects the on-going construction of the Capitol Executive building and the...
Former Governor Ruth Padilla, together with the Governor…
More Infrastructure News
Regional monitoring team lauds provincial project implementation
The provincial government of Nueva Vizcaya was lauded for its implementation of the concreting...
- Posted August 4, 2016
Kayapa infra projects inaugurated
Five infrastructure projects were inaugurated on August 1, 2016 at Kayapa, Nueva Vizcaya
- Posted August 2, 2016
Baresbes covered court, Ampakleng road completed
Covered courts are used primarily to hold barangay activities, school activities and sports related...
- Posted August 1, 2016
On site inspection of various projects implemented in Sta. Fe, Nueva Vizcaya
On site inspection of various projects implemented by the provincial government in the municipality...
- Posted September 8, 2015
Blessing and turn-over of the P17M Palabotan and Mangayang farm to market roads
Blessing and turn-over of the P17M Palabotan and Mangayang farm to market roads at...
- Posted August 24, 2015
Turn-over of the P37 Million Benay Wangeon CIS
Turn-over of the P37 Million Benay Wangeon CIS at Dupax del Norte, Nueva Vizcaya...
- Posted August 20, 2015
Inspection of the P10M flood control project at Brgy. Lamo, Dupax del Norte, Nueva Vizcaya
Gov. Ruth Padilla together with the Provincial Engineering Office personnel during the inspection of...
- Posted August 7, 2015