- Baña made it to the Voice
- GAF 2017 | 2-day PRC mobile licensing service
- PNP-RD Robert Guzman Quenery paid a visit at the Office of Gov. Padilla
- Clark-Bagabag-Clark inaugural flight at the Bagabag airport
- PSWDO heads Search for Outstanding elders
- 15 acts qualify for NVGT finals
- The Search for Bayabay and Saniata 2017
- NV, Outstanding Province in the country in the 2016 Search for the Rice Achievers Award (RAA)
- 2017 Grand Ammungan Festival schedule released
- In El Salvador, a moment more precious than gold
- Ex-beauty queen to charge Vizcaya cops for father’s ‘suicide’
- NNC Region visits province
- DICT to provide province with free Wi-Fi
- NVPH to remit collected OJT fees
- NUEVA VIZCAYA: Progressive without Mining
- Gov. Padilla spearheaded a meeting purposely to resolve the recent traffic problems in Nueva Vizcaya
- Networking brings in more funds for infra projects
- Solution to Holy Week traffic sought
- 4 more centenarians receive incentives
- Vizcaya’s cadet is PMA’s number 6
The province’s nutritional status and nutrition programs will be evaluated by the National Nutrition Council (NNC)...
“I will definitely approve the increase of the incentives of the Barangay Nutrition Scholars (BNS) but...
DOST-R02 sponsors feeding project in Bayombong The Sangguniang Panlalawigan (SP) approved on September 5 the authority…...
More Health News News
Nutrition holds strategic planning and review
Nutrition holds strategic planning and review The Provincial Nutrition Council (PNC) and the Nutrition...
- Posted September 9, 2016
Provincial Capitol is Red Orchid Hall of Famer
Nueva Vizcaya’s Capitol has kept its distinction as the leading local government office in...
- Posted September 2, 2016
Nutrition office conducts supplementary feeding
“Bayombong is a problem municipality in terms of nutrition,” said Nutrition Officer Luzviminda Ragpa...
- Posted August 25, 2016
Provincial Hospital survey “somewhat satisfied”
The Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Hospital (NVPH) scored “somewhat satisfied” on overall patient satisfaction during...
- Posted August 17, 2016
Outstanding awards in Nutrition held
The Provincial Nutrition Council held on August 5 at the People’s Stage, Capitol the...
- Posted August 16, 2016
Hospital audit team presents assessment report
Governor Carlos M. Padilla met with the employees of the Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Hospital...
- Posted August 10, 2016
DOST Week starts with feeding program
The Province is hosting the Regional Science and Technology Week celebrated by the Department...
- Posted July 26, 2016