- Forum on extractive transparency held
- Provincial ManCom meeting identifies concerns
- Miss Nueva Vizcaya wins Miss Tourism Universe
- Rare species found in Mt. Palali
- Governor lectures on Federalism
- 2 centenarians receive incentives
- Water over gold forum held
- Philippine Red Cross NV Chapter: Million Volunteer Run 4
- SP to look solutions on traffic problem
- PopCom R02 conducts family planning caravan in Aritao
- CMP signs MOA for better hospital services
- Biyahe ni Drew: Heroes of Nueva Vizcaya
- P30 million worth evacuation center to rise in NV
- 27 Aritaoenos receive recognition
- CMG projects on 50 percent completion status
- BM Salas requests meeting with DPWH and NUVELCO
- PLGU scholarship opens for Vizcayanos
- KMKNVI prepares for NDPR Week
- PLGU conducts 1st provincial Women’s Congress
- Nutrition Council promotes healthy diet
All posts by Vizcaya Reporter
Miss Nueva Vizcaya wins Miss Tourism Universe
Miss Nueva Vizcaya wins special award Miss Tourism Universe . She will represent the Philippines in Miss Tourism Universe pageant in Lebanon. Miss Nueva Vizcaya wins special award Miss Tourism Universe . She will represent the Philippines...
- Posted July 31, 2017
2 centenarians receive incentives
Dionisia Ramiento Borja of Mabasa, Dupax del Norte and Lucerina Lumicao Piscoso of San Geronimo, Bagabag who both turned 100-year-old last April received their 100 thousand pesos cash from the Provincial Government; through Vice Governor Epifanio LD....
- Posted July 26, 2017
Philippine Red Cross NV Chapter: Million Volunteer Run 4
An open invitation from the Philippine Red Cross NV Chapter to the “MILLION VOLUNTEER RUN 4”
- Posted July 18, 2017
Meet Saniata 2017 1st Runner Up
Born to Reynaldo Bayubay and Lea Padilla on June 5, 1995, Michelle Grace P. Bayubay lived her childhood years in Brgy Murong in the town of Bagabag. But later, the family moved to Pampanga and then to...
- Posted June 30, 2017
Awarding of financial and material assistance to various barangays
The 7 Puroks of Barangay Nansiakan in Kayapa received today one collapsible tent each from the Provincial Government, through former Governor Ruth R. Padilla. Barangay Cordon of Kasibu also received checks for the BDAP, purchase of tents...
- Posted June 23, 2017
Gov. Padilla awards P1.5 M to Mayor Dacayo of Solano for development projects
Governor Carlos M. Padilla awarded to Mayor Eufemia Dacayo the 2017 Municipal Development Assistance Fund (MDAF) amounting to P1.5 million pesos for the construction of street lights in Barangay Roxas, Solano.
- Posted June 23, 2017
20th anniversary celebration of the reforestation project in Kirang, Aritao
Governor Carlos M. Padilla attended the 20th anniversary celebration of the reforestation project in Kirang, Aritao sponsored by the DENRYOKU SOREN last June 14 at the Lopez Farms pavilion.
- Posted June 22, 2017
365: The Art of Being Alone by Jade Gacuan art exhibit
- Posted June 20, 2017
Awarding of financial assistance and material assistance to various barangays, schools and other org.
Former Governor Ruth R. Padilla awards on June 9 the release papers of some collapsible tents, chairs and checks requested by various barangay officials, schools, agencies and other organizations in the province for use in their respective...
- Posted June 13, 2017
Meet & Greet: Nueva Vizcaya’s candidate for Miss Tourism Philippines
Nueva Vizcaya’s candidate for Miss Tourism Philippines, Julie Anne Tricia Estabillo Manalo of Bayombong visited the Office of the Governor recently. Governor Carlos M. Padilla gave his full support and advises to Manalo for he is so...
- Posted June 8, 2017