- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
- Road safety summit proposed
- NV to receive P2.3M tobacco tax share
- Multi-purpose building to rise in Solano school
- Provincial Administrator’s Office declares winners of “Throwback” photo contest
- PIHO conducts TB caravan
- TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
- Province gets 1.5B budget for 2018
- Former senator Lina speaks during federalism workshop
- RDO Balangatan informs Nueva Vizcaya about the new taxation status
- Vice Governor Galima on Federalism “let us arouse the consciousness of the people”
- “No to Regional State” Governor Padilla said
- Novo Vizcayanos to block Oceana’s renewal
- PLGU awards 100k each to 2 NV centenarians
- 2019 Provincial Plan for Children nears completion
- Provincial Tourism Council (PTC) 1st quarterly meeting for 2018
All posts by Monte Carlo David
SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
In 2010, the provincial board of the province passed ordinance no. 2010-049 also known as “The Smoke-Free Ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya.” This ordinance prohibits smoking in public places and conveyances and the imposition of penalties on all...
- Posted April 19, 2018
TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
A total of 539 applicants were enrolled in the National TVET Enrollment and Job Bridging program conducted by the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Office during their 2-day activity at People’s stage,...
- Posted March 16, 2018
RDO Balangatan informs Nueva Vizcaya about the new taxation status
In December 19, 2017, President Duterte signed into the law the Tax Reform for Acceleration and Inclusion (TRAIN) bill, the first tax reform package, for a fairer and simpler tax system for the Filipinos, allowing it to...
- Posted March 14, 2018
DFA now offers 10 year valid passports
Starting January 1, this year, the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) will now issue passports with 10-year validity.
- Posted January 10, 2018
PopCom R02 announces 2017 AHD film fest winners
OSCAR, FAMAS, Metro Manila Film Fest and the like were recently localized into region by the Commission on Population Region 02 (PopCom) with their own 2017 Cagayan Valley Adolescent Health and Development (AHD) film fest at SM...
- Posted October 25, 2017
NV-DepEd holds festival of talents
Talents and skills of secondary students within the province were showcased yesterday (October 18) at Bambang National High School in Bambang as the Department of Education (DepEd)-Nueva Vizcaya Division Office together with the Provincial Population Office conducted...
- Posted October 24, 2017
PopCom R02 conducts family planning caravan in Aritao
In celebration of World Population Day, the Commission on Population (PopCom) R02 in partnership with the Department of Health R02 conducted yesterday (July 11), conducted a simultaneous family planning caravan within the region. With this year’s theme...
- Posted July 12, 2017
PLGU NV wants public to appreciate province history and culture through photo contest
The Provincial Local Government of Nueva Vizcaya, through the office of the Provincial Administrator, will be conducting a province wide contest entitled “Throwback Nueva Vizcaya”. The contest aims to inculcate awareness to the general public of the...
- Posted June 20, 2017
Malacañang declared June 26 a holiday for Eid’l Fitr
President Rodrigo Roa Duterte recently declared June 26 as a national holiday through Proclamation No. 235 in observance and celebration of Eid’l Fitr or the Feast of Ramadan. Under Republic Act 9177, Eid’l Fitr or the Feast...
- Posted June 20, 2017
Vizcaya’s cadet is PMA’s number 6
Philippine Military Academy (PMA) graduation was on March 12 wherein President Rodrigo Roa Duterte was the Guest of Honor and Speaker. There was a total of 167 1st class cadets that were candidates for graduation and 63...
- Posted April 7, 2017