- Province prepares for regional and national evaluation
- SP supports income classification bill
- Padilla meets PNP Regional Director
- NGCP to cut power on Jan. 12 in Nueva Vizcaya, Ifugao town
- PNC-TWG sets to evaluate LGUs on nutrition
- Firecracker injuries in Nueva Vizcaya down by 50%
- The Best Gift
- PLGU employees receive rice subsidy
- Provincial Agriculture extends support to farmers
- Governor Padilla awards cash to 7 centenarians
- Bonus unsure for PLGU COS employees
- Governor CMP clarified on caterer’s issue
- Awarding of P100,000 to Novo Vizcayano Centenarians
- Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Capitol perimeter fence
- PDC-DEVAD 3rd regular business meeting
- Province sets to sustain nutrition programs
- 2016 Paskua Ditoy Nueva Vizcaya Parol Contest
- SN Aboitiz shows support to local ginger industry
- Capitol extends gifts in Diadi
- PNC prepares for 2017 activities
All posts by Leo Garlitos
SN Aboitiz shows support to local ginger industry
SN Aboitiz Power-Magat, Inc. (SNAPMI), owner of the Magat Hydroelectric Power Plant, located in Ramon, Isabela, signed a memorandum of agreement with the provincial government of Nueva Vizcaya represented by Gov. Carlos M. Padilla, supporting the latter’s...
- Posted December 15, 2016
CA mulls employees appeal
The 14th Division Court of Appeals (CA), on November 4 2016, has denied for lack of merit, the motions for reconsideration filed by provincial government employees affected by Executive Order No. 3 issued by then Governor Ruth...
- Posted December 2, 2016
Lawin inflicts minimal damage in Nueva Vizcaya
The province of Nueva Vizcaya has suffered minimal damage brought… Posted by Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Government on Wednesday, October 19, 2016
- Posted October 20, 2016
Environment month activities finalized
Environment month activities finalized The Provincial Environment and Education Team (PEAET), chaired by Gov. Carlos M…. Posted by Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Government on Friday, October 14, 2016
- Posted October 14, 2016
CMP orders 59 employees back to work
Governor Carlos M. Padilla has ordered 59 employees previously disenfranchised to report back to their respective positions and offices. The return to work order was issued by Gov. Padilla relative to the Civil Service Commission (CSC) Resolution...
- Posted October 10, 2016
PVET on track to hit 2016 target
The Provincial Veterinary Office (PVet) headed by Dr. Christopher G. Seraspi is confident of achieving or even surpassing its mandated office targets for the current year 2016. This was announced during the flag raising ceremony hosted by...
- Posted October 10, 2016
SMU and PSHS to represent province in regional quiz bee
SMU and PSHS to represent province in regional quiz bee. Philippine Science High School (PSHS)-Cagayan Valley Campus… Posted by Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Government on Thursday, September 15, 2016
- Posted September 15, 2016
September is Tourism Month
The provincial Tourism Division of the Governor’s Office has released the schedule of activities for the celebration of Tourism Month slated this September 8 to 27, 2016. For the opening salvo, a tourism forum and oath taking...
- Posted September 6, 2016
PNP bares accomplishment in war against illegal drugs
The Nueva Vizcaya Police Provincial Office (NVPPO) recently released its accomplishment against illegal drugs in the province, know as “Project: Double Barrel” or the PNP’s anti-illegal drugs campaign. According to the data released by the NVPPO headed...
- Posted August 25, 2016
VG inducts new NVPEA officers
Vice Governor Lambert LD Galima, Jr. administered the oath of office of the newly elected executive officers of the Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Employees Association (NVPEA) during the flag-raising ceremony on August 22, 2016 at the People’s Stage...
- Posted August 22, 2016