- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
- Road safety summit proposed
- NV to receive P2.3M tobacco tax share
- Multi-purpose building to rise in Solano school
- Provincial Administrator’s Office declares winners of “Throwback” photo contest
- PIHO conducts TB caravan
- TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
- Province gets 1.5B budget for 2018
- Former senator Lina speaks during federalism workshop
- RDO Balangatan informs Nueva Vizcaya about the new taxation status
- Vice Governor Galima on Federalism “let us arouse the consciousness of the people”
- “No to Regional State” Governor Padilla said
- Novo Vizcayanos to block Oceana’s renewal
- PLGU awards 100k each to 2 NV centenarians
- 2019 Provincial Plan for Children nears completion
- Provincial Tourism Council (PTC) 1st quarterly meeting for 2018
All posts by Leo Garlitos
PLGU awards 100k each to 2 NV centenarians
Two (2) more were awarded by the Provincial Government of Nueva Vizcaya the centenarian incentive during the flag raising ceremony this morning (March 12) held at the Peoples Stage at the Capitol Compound. Governor Carlos M. Padilla,...
- Posted March 11, 2018
2019 Provincial Plan for Children nears completion
The Provincial Sub-Committee for the Welfare of Children (PSCWC) conducted a special meeting at the Provincial Social Welfare and Development office (PSWDO) function room on March 1, 2018. Sangguniang Panlalawigan member Elma Pinao-an Lejao, Chairperson of the...
- Posted March 5, 2018
Tourism Week activities slated
The Provincial Tourism Office has released the schedule of the various activities for Tourism Week. The week-long celebration will formally start on September 18 with an opening program to be held at the People’s Stage, Capitol compound....
- Posted August 24, 2017
Vizcaya rally’s help for Marawi war victims
The provincial government of Nueva Vizcaya, through the office of Provincial Administrator Maybelle Dumlao-Sevillena, has launched a province-wide campaign to encourage all sectors to donate cash, food and non-food items for the war victims of Marawi City....
- Posted August 17, 2017
GAF 2017 | 2-day PRC mobile licensing service
As part of the Grand Ammungan Festival 2017, which commemorates the 178th Founding Anniversary of the Province of Nueva Vizcaya, the Provincial Human Resource Management Office(PHRMO) headed by Dr. Ma. Carla Lucia M. Torralba is spearheading the...
- Posted May 22, 2017
30 Talents to battle on The Voice Semi’s on May 13
The selection committee trimmed down to 30, the number of candidates for the Voice of Nueva Vizcaya (TVNV) after the quarter-final round held on May 7 at the People’s Stage at the capitol compound. According to the...
- Posted May 9, 2017
TARIPNONG: The regular press con of the provincial government is back
The Public Affairs and Information Assistance Division (PAIAD) in cooperation with the Philippine Information Agency (PIA) of Nueva Vizcaya, recently did a re-launch of TARIPNONG, a program of regularly conducting a press conference on the provincial local...
- Posted March 29, 2017
CMP orders marking of all service vehicles
In response to the Commission on Audit (COA) audit observation on the marking of government vehicles, Governor Carlos M. Padilla, through Nathaniel M. Turqueza, Provincial General Services Officer has ordered the immediate procurement of “for official use...
- Posted March 17, 2017
Bringing the government closer to the people
In its continued effort in bringing government services more accessible to the people, the provincial government of Nueva Vizcaya and the local government of Kayapa held the joint Capitol on Wheels-LGU Caravan at Sitio Macdu, Barangay Pinayag,...
- Posted March 15, 2017
CMP boosts NV athletes’ bid for CAVRAA crown
In an effort to boost the championship bid of Vizcaya athletes for this year’s Cagayan Valley Regional Athletic Association (CAVRAA) meet 2017, Governor Carlos M. Padilla, Vice Governor Epifanio LD Galima, members of the Sangguniang Panalalawigan, and...
- Posted February 27, 2017