- Baña made it to the Voice
- GAF 2017 | 2-day PRC mobile licensing service
- PNP-RD Robert Guzman Quenery paid a visit at the Office of Gov. Padilla
- Clark-Bagabag-Clark inaugural flight at the Bagabag airport
- PSWDO heads Search for Outstanding elders
- 15 acts qualify for NVGT finals
- The Search for Bayabay and Saniata 2017
- NV, Outstanding Province in the country in the 2016 Search for the Rice Achievers Award (RAA)
- 2017 Grand Ammungan Festival schedule released
- In El Salvador, a moment more precious than gold
- Ex-beauty queen to charge Vizcaya cops for father’s ‘suicide’
- NNC Region visits province
- DICT to provide province with free Wi-Fi
- NVPH to remit collected OJT fees
- NUEVA VIZCAYA: Progressive without Mining
- Gov. Padilla spearheaded a meeting purposely to resolve the recent traffic problems in Nueva Vizcaya
- Networking brings in more funds for infra projects
- Solution to Holy Week traffic sought
- 4 more centenarians receive incentives
- Vizcaya’s cadet is PMA’s number 6
All posts by Leo Garlitos
GAF 2017 | 2-day PRC mobile licensing service
As part of the Grand Ammungan Festival 2017, which commemorates the 178th Founding Anniversary of the Province of Nueva Vizcaya, the Provincial Human Resource Management Office(PHRMO) headed by Dr. Ma. Carla Lucia M. Torralba is spearheading the...
- Posted May 22, 2017
30 Talents to battle on The Voice Semi’s on May 13
The selection committee trimmed down to 30, the number of candidates for the Voice of Nueva Vizcaya (TVNV) after the quarter-final round held on May 7 at the People’s Stage at the capitol compound. According to the...
- Posted May 9, 2017
TARIPNONG: The regular press con of the provincial government is back
The Public Affairs and Information Assistance Division (PAIAD) in cooperation with the Philippine Information Agency (PIA) of Nueva Vizcaya, recently did a re-launch of TARIPNONG, a program of regularly conducting a press conference on the provincial local...
- Posted March 29, 2017
CMP orders marking of all service vehicles
In response to the Commission on Audit (COA) audit observation on the marking of government vehicles, Governor Carlos M. Padilla, through Nathaniel M. Turqueza, Provincial General Services Officer has ordered the immediate procurement of “for official use...
- Posted March 17, 2017
BRINGING THE GOVERNMENT CLOSER TO THE PEOPLE: Gov. Carlos M. Padilla leads Capitol on Wheels in Pinayag, Kayapa
In its continued effort in bringing government services more accessible to the people, the provincial government of Nueva Vizcaya and the local government of Kayapa held the joint Capitol on Wheels-LGU Caravan at Sitio Macdu, Barangay Pinayag,...
- Posted March 15, 2017
CMP boosts NV athletes’ bid for CAVRAA crown
In an effort to boost the championship bid of Vizcaya athletes for this year’s Cagayan Valley Regional Athletic Association (CAVRAA) meet 2017, Governor Carlos M. Padilla, Vice Governor Epifanio LD Galima, members of the Sangguniang Panalalawigan, and...
- Posted February 27, 2017
SN Aboitiz shows support to local ginger industry
SN Aboitiz Power-Magat, Inc. (SNAPMI), owner of the Magat Hydroelectric Power Plant, located in Ramon, Isabela, signed a memorandum of agreement with the provincial government of Nueva Vizcaya represented by Gov. Carlos M. Padilla, supporting the latter’s...
- Posted December 15, 2016
CA mulls employees appeal
The 14th Division Court of Appeals (CA), on November 4 2016, has denied for lack of merit, the motions for reconsideration filed by provincial government employees affected by Executive Order No. 3 issued by then Governor Ruth...
- Posted December 2, 2016
Lawin inflicts minimal damage in Nueva Vizcaya
The province of Nueva Vizcaya has suffered minimal damage brought… Posted by Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Government on Wednesday, October 19, 2016
- Posted October 20, 2016
Environment month activities finalized
Environment month activities finalized The Provincial Environment and Education Team (PEAET), chaired by Gov. Carlos M…. Posted by Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Government on Friday, October 14, 2016
- Posted October 14, 2016