- PLGU hosts dinner/socials to visiting doctors and others
- Wild food plants for wildlife
- SN Aboitiz to aid province more this 2018
- CMP, NIA sign MOA with Irrigators
- Abot-Palad and BNS receive aid from SN Aboitiz
- Medical mission scheduled on first quarter 2018
- Fire cracker injuries for 2018 decreased
- DFA now offers 10 year valid passports
- Governor signs E.O. on learning and dev’t policies
- “Paskua ditoy Nueva Vizcaya” activities
- Belgian delegation to forge energy project with Nueva Vizcaya
- N. Vizcaya bags 2nd year CROWN award
- Awarding of Idol kong Entrepreneur and Search for Most Child-Friendly Barangay
- NV to receive 2nd CROWN
- Building wellness for Novo Vizcayanos
- Lopez post about Nueva Vizcaya is trending
- CMP meets Vizcayano heroes of Marawi
- Nueva Vizcaya, 2017 National Quality Corn Achiever Awardee (Hall of Famer)
- Road for agricultural development
- JE cases noted in the province
All posts by Leo Garlitos
Tourism Week activities slated
The Provincial Tourism Office has released the schedule of the various activities for Tourism Week. The week-long celebration will formally start on September 18 with an opening program to be held at the People’s Stage, Capitol compound....
- Posted August 24, 2017
Vizcaya rally’s help for Marawi war victims
The provincial government of Nueva Vizcaya, through the office of Provincial Administrator Maybelle Dumlao-Sevillena, has launched a province-wide campaign to encourage all sectors to donate cash, food and non-food items for the war victims of Marawi City....
- Posted August 17, 2017
GAF 2017 | 2-day PRC mobile licensing service
As part of the Grand Ammungan Festival 2017, which commemorates the 178th Founding Anniversary of the Province of Nueva Vizcaya, the Provincial Human Resource Management Office(PHRMO) headed by Dr. Ma. Carla Lucia M. Torralba is spearheading the...
- Posted May 22, 2017
30 Talents to battle on The Voice Semi’s on May 13
The selection committee trimmed down to 30, the number of candidates for the Voice of Nueva Vizcaya (TVNV) after the quarter-final round held on May 7 at the People’s Stage at the capitol compound. According to the...
- Posted May 9, 2017
TARIPNONG: The regular press con of the provincial government is back
The Public Affairs and Information Assistance Division (PAIAD) in cooperation with the Philippine Information Agency (PIA) of Nueva Vizcaya, recently did a re-launch of TARIPNONG, a program of regularly conducting a press conference on the provincial local...
- Posted March 29, 2017
CMP orders marking of all service vehicles
In response to the Commission on Audit (COA) audit observation on the marking of government vehicles, Governor Carlos M. Padilla, through Nathaniel M. Turqueza, Provincial General Services Officer has ordered the immediate procurement of “for official use...
- Posted March 17, 2017
Bringing the government closer to the people
In its continued effort in bringing government services more accessible to the people, the provincial government of Nueva Vizcaya and the local government of Kayapa held the joint Capitol on Wheels-LGU Caravan at Sitio Macdu, Barangay Pinayag,...
- Posted March 15, 2017
CMP boosts NV athletes’ bid for CAVRAA crown
In an effort to boost the championship bid of Vizcaya athletes for this year’s Cagayan Valley Regional Athletic Association (CAVRAA) meet 2017, Governor Carlos M. Padilla, Vice Governor Epifanio LD Galima, members of the Sangguniang Panalalawigan, and...
- Posted February 27, 2017
SN Aboitiz shows support to local ginger industry
SN Aboitiz Power-Magat, Inc. (SNAPMI), owner of the Magat Hydroelectric Power Plant, located in Ramon, Isabela, signed a memorandum of agreement with the provincial government of Nueva Vizcaya represented by Gov. Carlos M. Padilla, supporting the latter’s...
- Posted December 15, 2016
CA mulls employees appeal
The 14th Division Court of Appeals (CA), on November 4 2016, has denied for lack of merit, the motions for reconsideration filed by provincial government employees affected by Executive Order No. 3 issued by then Governor Ruth...
- Posted December 2, 2016