- Province prepares for regional and national evaluation
- SP supports income classification bill
- Padilla meets PNP Regional Director
- NGCP to cut power on Jan. 12 in Nueva Vizcaya, Ifugao town
- PNC-TWG sets to evaluate LGUs on nutrition
- Firecracker injuries in Nueva Vizcaya down by 50%
- The Best Gift
- PLGU employees receive rice subsidy
- Provincial Agriculture extends support to farmers
- Governor Padilla awards cash to 7 centenarians
- Bonus unsure for PLGU COS employees
- Governor CMP clarified on caterer’s issue
- Awarding of P100,000 to Novo Vizcayano Centenarians
- Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Capitol perimeter fence
- PDC-DEVAD 3rd regular business meeting
- Province sets to sustain nutrition programs
- 2016 Paskua Ditoy Nueva Vizcaya Parol Contest
- SN Aboitiz shows support to local ginger industry
- Capitol extends gifts in Diadi
- PNC prepares for 2017 activities
All posts by Genaro Basilio
Nueva Vizcaya dad defends ‘Kaingin’ system of IPs
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – Board member Flodemonte Gerdan recently defended the ‘Kaingin’ or slash and burn system of farming among the indigenous people in the province. Speaking during the Environmental Awareness Month celebration – driven Climate Change...
- Posted November 27, 2016
Governor designates new PDRRMO
Robert L. Corpuz, supervising administrative officer of the Records Division of the Governor’s Office has recently been designated as Officer-In-Charge of the Provincial Disaster and Risk Reduction Management Office. In a Designation Order signed by Governor Carlos...
- Posted November 15, 2016
Nagan ti Cooperative Affairs Office masukatan
Panggep ni Gubernador Carlos M. Padilla a masukatan ti nagan iti Provincial Cooperative Affairs Office ti mas umnu para ti pudno nga tarigagay ti dayta nga opisina. Idi lunes ti bigat kabayatan ti flag-raising ceremony idiay People’s...
- Posted November 15, 2016
Governor, Vice Governor stress unity among IPs
Governor Carlos M. Padilla and Vice Governor Epifanio LD. Galima Jr. both emphasized that unity will be the key towards the attainment of peace and progress for the cultural communities and indigenous peoples in Nueva Vizcaya. During...
- Posted November 10, 2016
Nueva Vizcaya is Region 02’s Most Outstanding Anti-Red Tape Act implementer
The provincial government of Nueva Vizcaya was proclaimed by the Department of Interior and Local Government (DILG) as Region 02’s most outstanding anti-red tape act (ARTA) implementor for 2016, provincial category. During the Seal of Good Local...
- Posted November 9, 2016
Post assessment of the PDRRMC for Typhoon Karen and Typhoon Lawin
- Posted November 8, 2016
Rescue training at LMET, Diadi, Nueva Vizcaya
Rescue training at Lower Magat Eco-Tourism Park, Diadi with trainers from PRC and BFP
- Posted October 26, 2016
Poverty hinders not a boy’s dream
He was born in a small barangay in Lallo, Cagayan; third among five siblings, Arlex V. Ruiz went to elementary and high school in the town of Sto. Nino, Cagayan where his family later moved and resided...
- Posted October 14, 2016
Governor Padilla lauds prov’l agriculture office
Delighted by the report of Provincial Agriculturist Alexander Domingo during the flag-raising ceremony this morning (September 26) at the People’s Stage, Capitol, Bayombong, Governor Carlos M. Padilla said that because of the accomplishments of the Office of...
- Posted September 27, 2016
BM Gerdan iterates MOA for cultural mapping
BM Gerdan iterates MOA for cultural mapping Provincial Board Member Flodemonte S. Gerdan, Sangguniang Panlalawigan… Posted by Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Government on Monday, September 19, 2016
- Posted September 20, 2016