- SP proposes provincial evacuation center
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to various barangays
- Gov. Padilla awards P1.5 M to Mayor Dacayo of Solano for development projects
- 20th anniversary celebration of the reforestation project in Kirang, Aritao
- CDWs receive additional incentive from PLGU
- Bambang wins Miss CDW 2017
- 365: The Art of Being Alone by Jade Gacuan art exhibit
- PLGU NV wants public to appreciate province history and culture through photo contest
- Malacañang declared June 26 a holiday for Eid’l Fitr
- ARTC guesthouse opens to public
- PCAO grants aids to 20 individuals
- A better venue
- Awarding of financial assistance and material assistance to various barangays, schools and other org.
- Meet & Greet: Nueva Vizcaya’s candidate for Miss Tourism Philippines
- The Winners in the GAF17 activities
- Red Cross donates cereals and biscuits
- Province evaluated for second year Crown
- NGCP gives free school supplies for Vizcaya schoolers
- 4 Vizcayana centenarians up for P.1M aid
- Aritao wins 9th street dancing championship
All posts by Genaro Basilio
NV, Outstanding Province in the country in the 2016 Search for the Rice Achievers Award (RAA)
The Province of Nueva Vizcaya was adjudged one of the Outstanding Provinces in the country in the 2016 Search for the Rice Achievers Award (RAA) and invited to attend the awarding ceremony on May 23 at the...
- Posted May 8, 2017
2017 Grand Ammungan Festival schedule released
Kindly click the link to download 2017 Grand Ammungan Festival Schedule of Activities (as of May 4, 2017) The secretariat to the 2017 Grand Ammungan Festival has recently been released the schedule of activities after the Executive...
- Posted May 3, 2017
Return of Nueva Vizcaya artifacts sought
Nueva Vizcaya State University Cultural Coordinator Romana P. Dulnuan recently aired her concern that old artifacts brought outside the province or country should be returned to the province and be displayed in the Nueva Vizcaya Museum. These...
- Posted February 13, 2017
Canabuan not Sta. Clara may have been the site of first Holy Mass – CMP
Governor Carlos M. Padilla recently opined that the first holy mass conducted by the Spaniards in Cagayan Valley may have been in a place now called Brgy. Canabuan and not Brgy. Sta. Clara in Aritao. “As I...
- Posted February 8, 2017
Provincial Jail escapee recovered
“I stayed in the office for 4 days, didn’t go home, directed intensive manhunt operation. It was all stress and sleeplessness as it was the first time in my stint as Provincial Warden that an inmate was...
- Posted January 27, 2017
Governor Padilla calls for review of organizational practices
“If there are practices that hamper the ideal flow of transactions in the provincial government, you have to report these to me in our next meeting.” This was the instruction of Governor Carlos M. Padilla to the...
- Posted January 22, 2017
Nueva Vizcaya dad defends ‘Kaingin’ system of IPs
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – Board member Flodemonte Gerdan recently defended the ‘Kaingin’ or slash and burn system of farming among the indigenous people in the province. Speaking during the Environmental Awareness Month celebration – driven Climate Change...
- Posted November 27, 2016
Governor designates new PDRRMO
Robert L. Corpuz, supervising administrative officer of the Records Division of the Governor’s Office has recently been designated as Officer-In-Charge of the Provincial Disaster and Risk Reduction Management Office. In a Designation Order signed by Governor Carlos...
- Posted November 15, 2016
Nagan ti Cooperative Affairs Office masukatan
Panggep ni Gubernador Carlos M. Padilla a masukatan ti nagan iti Provincial Cooperative Affairs Office ti mas umnu para ti pudno nga tarigagay ti dayta nga opisina. Idi lunes ti bigat kabayatan ti flag-raising ceremony idiay People’s...
- Posted November 15, 2016
Governor, Vice Governor stress unity among IPs
Governor Carlos M. Padilla and Vice Governor Epifanio LD. Galima Jr. both emphasized that unity will be the key towards the attainment of peace and progress for the cultural communities and indigenous peoples in Nueva Vizcaya. During...
- Posted November 10, 2016