- Baña made it to the Voice
- GAF 2017 | 2-day PRC mobile licensing service
- PNP-RD Robert Guzman Quenery paid a visit at the Office of Gov. Padilla
- Clark-Bagabag-Clark inaugural flight at the Bagabag airport
- PSWDO heads Search for Outstanding elders
- 15 acts qualify for NVGT finals
- The Search for Bayabay and Saniata 2017
- NV, Outstanding Province in the country in the 2016 Search for the Rice Achievers Award (RAA)
- 2017 Grand Ammungan Festival schedule released
- In El Salvador, a moment more precious than gold
- Ex-beauty queen to charge Vizcaya cops for father’s ‘suicide’
- NNC Region visits province
- DICT to provide province with free Wi-Fi
- NVPH to remit collected OJT fees
- NUEVA VIZCAYA: Progressive without Mining
- Gov. Padilla spearheaded a meeting purposely to resolve the recent traffic problems in Nueva Vizcaya
- Networking brings in more funds for infra projects
- Solution to Holy Week traffic sought
- 4 more centenarians receive incentives
- Vizcaya’s cadet is PMA’s number 6
All posts by Genaro Basilio
NV, Outstanding Province in the country in the 2016 Search for the Rice Achievers Award (RAA)
The Province of Nueva Vizcaya was adjudged one of the Outstanding Provinces in the country in the 2016 Search for the Rice Achievers Award (RAA) and invited to attend the awarding ceremony on May 23 at the...
- Posted May 8, 2017
2017 Grand Ammungan Festival schedule released
Kindly click the link to download 2017 Grand Ammungan Festival Schedule of Activities (as of May 4, 2017) The secretariat to the 2017 Grand Ammungan Festival has recently been released the schedule of activities after the Executive...
- Posted May 3, 2017
Return of Nueva Vizcaya artifacts sought
Nueva Vizcaya State University Cultural Coordinator Romana P. Dulnuan recently aired her concern that old artifacts brought outside the province or country should be returned to the province and be displayed in the Nueva Vizcaya Museum. These...
- Posted February 13, 2017
Canabuan not Sta. Clara may have been the site of first Holy Mass – CMP
Governor Carlos M. Padilla recently opined that the first holy mass conducted by the Spaniards in Cagayan Valley may have been in a place now called Brgy. Canabuan and not Brgy. Sta. Clara in Aritao. “As I...
- Posted February 8, 2017
Provincial Jail escapee recovered
“I stayed in the office for 4 days, didn’t go home, directed intensive manhunt operation. It was all stress and sleeplessness as it was the first time in my stint as Provincial Warden that an inmate was...
- Posted January 27, 2017
Governor Padilla calls for review of organizational practices
“If there are practices that hamper the ideal flow of transactions in the provincial government, you have to report these to me in our next meeting.” This was the instruction of Governor Carlos M. Padilla to the...
- Posted January 22, 2017
Nueva Vizcaya dad defends ‘Kaingin’ system of IPs
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – Board member Flodemonte Gerdan recently defended the ‘Kaingin’ or slash and burn system of farming among the indigenous people in the province. Speaking during the Environmental Awareness Month celebration – driven Climate Change...
- Posted November 27, 2016
Governor designates new PDRRMO
Robert L. Corpuz, supervising administrative officer of the Records Division of the Governor’s Office has recently been designated as Officer-In-Charge of the Provincial Disaster and Risk Reduction Management Office. In a Designation Order signed by Governor Carlos...
- Posted November 15, 2016
Nagan ti Cooperative Affairs Office masukatan
Panggep ni Gubernador Carlos M. Padilla a masukatan ti nagan iti Provincial Cooperative Affairs Office ti mas umnu para ti pudno nga tarigagay ti dayta nga opisina. Idi lunes ti bigat kabayatan ti flag-raising ceremony idiay People’s...
- Posted November 15, 2016
Governor, Vice Governor stress unity among IPs
Governor Carlos M. Padilla and Vice Governor Epifanio LD. Galima Jr. both emphasized that unity will be the key towards the attainment of peace and progress for the cultural communities and indigenous peoples in Nueva Vizcaya. During...
- Posted November 10, 2016