- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
- Road safety summit proposed
- NV to receive P2.3M tobacco tax share
- Multi-purpose building to rise in Solano school
- Provincial Administrator’s Office declares winners of “Throwback” photo contest
- PIHO conducts TB caravan
- TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
- Province gets 1.5B budget for 2018
- Former senator Lina speaks during federalism workshop
- RDO Balangatan informs Nueva Vizcaya about the new taxation status
- Vice Governor Galima on Federalism “let us arouse the consciousness of the people”
- “No to Regional State” Governor Padilla said
- Novo Vizcayanos to block Oceana’s renewal
- PLGU awards 100k each to 2 NV centenarians
- 2019 Provincial Plan for Children nears completion
- Provincial Tourism Council (PTC) 1st quarterly meeting for 2018
All posts by Genaro Basilio
Another Vizcayano bags gold in Luzon Games
P. Pradeep S. Panneerselvam, a 12 year-old Grade 7 student of Bagabag National High School, was Champion – Gold Medalist in Badminton singles event during the Batang Pinoy 2017 Luzon Games conducted in Vigan City, Ilocos Sur...
- Posted November 7, 2017
NV, Outstanding Province in the country in the 2016 Search for the Rice Achievers Award (RAA)
The Province of Nueva Vizcaya was adjudged one of the Outstanding Provinces in the country in the 2016 Search for the Rice Achievers Award (RAA) and invited to attend the awarding ceremony on May 23 at the...
- Posted May 8, 2017
2017 Grand Ammungan Festival schedule released
Kindly click the link to download 2017 Grand Ammungan Festival Schedule of Activities (as of May 4, 2017) The secretariat to the 2017 Grand Ammungan Festival has recently been released the schedule of activities after the Executive...
- Posted May 3, 2017
Return of Nueva Vizcaya artifacts sought
Nueva Vizcaya State University Cultural Coordinator Romana P. Dulnuan recently aired her concern that old artifacts brought outside the province or country should be returned to the province and be displayed in the Nueva Vizcaya Museum. These...
- Posted February 13, 2017
Canabuan not Sta. Clara may have been the site of first Holy Mass – CMP
Governor Carlos M. Padilla recently opined that the first holy mass conducted by the Spaniards in Cagayan Valley may have been in a place now called Brgy. Canabuan and not Brgy. Sta. Clara in Aritao. “As I...
- Posted February 8, 2017
Provincial Jail escapee recovered
“I stayed in the office for 4 days, didn’t go home, directed intensive manhunt operation. It was all stress and sleeplessness as it was the first time in my stint as Provincial Warden that an inmate was...
- Posted January 27, 2017
Governor Padilla calls for review of organizational practices
“If there are practices that hamper the ideal flow of transactions in the provincial government, you have to report these to me in our next meeting.” This was the instruction of Governor Carlos M. Padilla to the...
- Posted January 22, 2017
Nueva Vizcaya dad defends ‘Kaingin’ system of IPs
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – Board member Flodemonte Gerdan recently defended the ‘Kaingin’ or slash and burn system of farming among the indigenous people in the province. Speaking during the Environmental Awareness Month celebration – driven Climate Change...
- Posted November 27, 2016
Governor designates new PDRRMO
Robert L. Corpuz, supervising administrative officer of the Records Division of the Governor’s Office has recently been designated as Officer-In-Charge of the Provincial Disaster and Risk Reduction Management Office. In a Designation Order signed by Governor Carlos...
- Posted November 15, 2016
Nagan ti Cooperative Affairs Office masukatan
Panggep ni Gubernador Carlos M. Padilla a masukatan ti nagan iti Provincial Cooperative Affairs Office ti mas umnu para ti pudno nga tarigagay ti dayta nga opisina. Idi lunes ti bigat kabayatan ti flag-raising ceremony idiay People’s...
- Posted November 15, 2016