- Baña made it to the Voice
- GAF 2017 | 2-day PRC mobile licensing service
- PNP-RD Robert Guzman Quenery paid a visit at the Office of Gov. Padilla
- Clark-Bagabag-Clark inaugural flight at the Bagabag airport
- PSWDO heads Search for Outstanding elders
- 15 acts qualify for NVGT finals
- The Search for Bayabay and Saniata 2017
- NV, Outstanding Province in the country in the 2016 Search for the Rice Achievers Award (RAA)
- 2017 Grand Ammungan Festival schedule released
- In El Salvador, a moment more precious than gold
- Ex-beauty queen to charge Vizcaya cops for father’s ‘suicide’
- NNC Region visits province
- DICT to provide province with free Wi-Fi
- NVPH to remit collected OJT fees
- NUEVA VIZCAYA: Progressive without Mining
- Gov. Padilla spearheaded a meeting purposely to resolve the recent traffic problems in Nueva Vizcaya
- Networking brings in more funds for infra projects
- Solution to Holy Week traffic sought
- 4 more centenarians receive incentives
- Vizcaya’s cadet is PMA’s number 6
All posts by Ben Moses Ebreo
148 na pamilya, tumanggap ng livelihood funds
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – Tumanggap kamakailan ng livelihood funds ang may 148 na pamilya sa lalawigan kahapon mula sa provincial government. Ito ay handog ng programang Search For Idol Kong Pamilya ng provincial government na naglalayong matulungan...
- Posted February 11, 2017
Cagayan Valley cop chief sets deadline on drive vs. illegal drugs
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – Philippine National Police(PNP) regional director Police Chief Superintendent Eliseo Rasco yesterday ordered policemen here to step up their drive against the illegal drug trade and use in the province. Rasco, who visited the...
- Posted January 12, 2017
NGCP to cut power on Jan. 12 in Nueva Vizcaya, Ifugao town
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – The National Grid Corporation of the Philippines(NGCP) is set to implement power outage on January 12 in some parts of this province and Ifugao. Lilibeth Gaydowen, NGCP corporate communication and public affairs officer...
- Posted January 8, 2017
Mining firm to pay over P67M real property tax to Nueva Vizcaya
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – The OceanaGold Phlippines, Inc.(OGPI) is expected to pay the provincial government more than P67 million in Real Property Taxes(RPT) this week. Lawyer Voltaire Garcia, provincial legal officer said the amount represents OGPI’s RPT...
- Posted October 14, 2016
DA releases over P140M –worth of assistance to Nueva Vizcaya farmers
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – The Department of Agriculture(DA) recently released more than P140 million assistance to farmers in the province. Celerina Miranda, DA provincial chief said the assistance was released during the recent visit of Secretary Manny...
- Posted September 6, 2016
DA picks Nueva Vizcaya PLGU worker as 2015 National Organic Agriculture Achiever
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – A provincial government employee here has been chosen by the Department of Agriculture(DA) as this year’s one of the winners of the National Organic Agriculture Achievers’ Awards(NOAAA). Engr. Noralyn Busa of the Provincial...
- Posted November 26, 2015
Climate change symposia target 4 schools in Nueva Vizcaya
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – Four secondary schools here are set to receive orientation on environmental awareness and climate change adapatation and mitigation as part of the province’s celebration of its Environmental Awareness Month. Forester Tito Tanguilig, environment...
- Posted November 6, 2015
Nueva Vizcaya livelihood training, Pasalubong Center, tapos na
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya (PIA) – Inaasahang madadagdagan ang kita ng mga local entrepreneurs sa lalawigan dahil sa ipinatayong Livelihood Training at Pasalubong Center(LTPC) ni Governor Ruth Padilla. Ang LTPC na sinimulang ipinatayo noong 2014 ay natapos na...
- Posted November 6, 2015
Power company, PLGU give P.5M for furniture makers
QUEZON, Nueva Vizcaya, Nov. 2(PIA) – Members of the furniture makers here recently received P.5 million from the SN Aboitiz Company and provincial government. The livelihood assistance is embodied in the Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) signed by...
- Posted November 3, 2015
Nueva Vizcaya DRRM body mulls liquor ban during typhoons
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – Members of the Provincial Disaster Risk Reduction Management Council(PDRRMC) here on Thursday have agreed to ask the assistance of the provincial board in a proposal to ban liquor use and sale in the...
- Posted October 23, 2015