- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
- Road safety summit proposed
- NV to receive P2.3M tobacco tax share
- Multi-purpose building to rise in Solano school
- Provincial Administrator’s Office declares winners of “Throwback” photo contest
- PIHO conducts TB caravan
- TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
- Province gets 1.5B budget for 2018
- Former senator Lina speaks during federalism workshop
- RDO Balangatan informs Nueva Vizcaya about the new taxation status
- Vice Governor Galima on Federalism “let us arouse the consciousness of the people”
- “No to Regional State” Governor Padilla said
- Novo Vizcayanos to block Oceana’s renewal
- PLGU awards 100k each to 2 NV centenarians
- 2019 Provincial Plan for Children nears completion
- Provincial Tourism Council (PTC) 1st quarterly meeting for 2018
All posts by Ben Moses Ebreo
NGCP gives free school supplies for Vizcaya schoolers
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – At least 674 poor elementary schoolers recently received free chool supplies from the National Grid Corporation of the Philippines(NGCP). Lilibeth Gaydowen, NGCP corporate communications officer for northern Luzon said the assistance is part...
- Posted June 5, 2017
4 Vizcayana centenarians up for P.1M aid
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – Four more centenarians here are expected to be awarded with P.1 million each this week from the provincial government’s Centenarian Ordinance fund. The new batch of centenarians are Teodora Managad of barangay Macate...
- Posted June 5, 2017
Free health services benefits over 1,000 Novo Vizcayanos
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – More than 1,000 indigent villagers here have received free medical services from the provincial government. Dr. Edwin Galapon, provincial health officer said the free health services include medical, surgical and dental activities at...
- Posted May 31, 2017
148 na pamilya, tumanggap ng livelihood funds
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – Tumanggap kamakailan ng livelihood funds ang may 148 na pamilya sa lalawigan kahapon mula sa provincial government. Ito ay handog ng programang Search For Idol Kong Pamilya ng provincial government na naglalayong matulungan...
- Posted February 11, 2017
Cagayan Valley cop chief sets deadline on drive vs. illegal drugs
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – Philippine National Police(PNP) regional director Police Chief Superintendent Eliseo Rasco yesterday ordered policemen here to step up their drive against the illegal drug trade and use in the province. Rasco, who visited the...
- Posted January 12, 2017
NGCP to cut power on Jan. 12 in Nueva Vizcaya, Ifugao town
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – The National Grid Corporation of the Philippines(NGCP) is set to implement power outage on January 12 in some parts of this province and Ifugao. Lilibeth Gaydowen, NGCP corporate communication and public affairs officer...
- Posted January 8, 2017
Mining firm to pay over P67M real property tax to Nueva Vizcaya
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – The OceanaGold Phlippines, Inc.(OGPI) is expected to pay the provincial government more than P67 million in Real Property Taxes(RPT) this week. Lawyer Voltaire Garcia, provincial legal officer said the amount represents OGPI’s RPT...
- Posted October 14, 2016
DA releases over P140M –worth of assistance to Nueva Vizcaya farmers
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – The Department of Agriculture(DA) recently released more than P140 million assistance to farmers in the province. Celerina Miranda, DA provincial chief said the assistance was released during the recent visit of Secretary Manny...
- Posted September 6, 2016
DA picks Nueva Vizcaya PLGU worker as 2015 National Organic Agriculture Achiever
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – A provincial government employee here has been chosen by the Department of Agriculture(DA) as this year’s one of the winners of the National Organic Agriculture Achievers’ Awards(NOAAA). Engr. Noralyn Busa of the Provincial...
- Posted November 26, 2015
Climate change symposia target 4 schools in Nueva Vizcaya
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – Four secondary schools here are set to receive orientation on environmental awareness and climate change adapatation and mitigation as part of the province’s celebration of its Environmental Awareness Month. Forester Tito Tanguilig, environment...
- Posted November 6, 2015