- Provincial Administrator’s Office declares winners of “Throwback” photo contest
- PIHO conducts TB caravan
- TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
- Province gets 1.5B budget for 2018
- Former senator Lina speaks during federalism workshop
- RDO Balangatan informs Nueva Vizcaya about the new taxation status
- Vice Governor Galima on Federalism “let us arouse the consciousness of the people”
- “No to Regional State” Governor Padilla said
- Novo Vizcayanos to block Oceana’s renewal
- PLGU awards 100k each to 2 NV centenarians
- 2019 Provincial Plan for Children nears completion
- Provincial Tourism Council (PTC) 1st quarterly meeting for 2018
- Peoples Council created for effective and efficient governance
- Search for outstanding farmers to be launched
- Medical mission takes recess in Castañeda
- Province prepares for 3rd year CROWN evaluation
- DepEd prepares for CAVRAA 2018
- PHRMO gives new office guidelines and policies
- Dialogue regarding the Sand and Gravel Regulations of the province
- NV Police reports to CMP
PWD receives aid from DOLE
The Regional Director of the Department Of Labor and Employment (DOLE) – Region 02, Manuel C. Roldan, personally handed over a check worth P704,000.00 to Liberato Estilong, President of the “Kapisanan ng mga may Kapansanan ng Nueva Vizcaya,” and Provincial Administrator Maybelle Dumlao-Sevillena, representing Governor Carlos M. Padilla, on November 15 at the Governor’s Office.
The said check is an aid from DOLE for the Bakery project being constructed at the “Kainan sa Park” managed by the association of the PWDs. The bakery would be one of the income generating projects of the PWDs in the province.
PA Sevillena said, “accept this money not for yourselves but how you could generate more to sustain your livelihood for the benefit of the future generation. Do not pity yourselves. Show to the world that you can also do what other people are doing.”
“It is not about asking and accepting. It is more about giving. The government is there to help you as long as you contribute to the development of our country,” Roldan added.
Estilong expressed his gratitude for the assistance the PWDs received and assured that the amount received will not be doled-out.
Also present during the awarding were Joseph Sales, the Chief of DOLE Nueva Vizcaya Field, and staff; Helen Dumlao of PESO; Marivic Balasuit of PSWDO; and some members of the PWD association. #bg