- Kalinga’s NCCA Dangal ng Haraya Awardee
- Wow TRIBU ARITAU Hataw!
- Barangay officials take oath with CMP
- FAST FACTS ABOUT THE AMBAGUIO ROAD PROJECT:
- PLGU to accept work immersion of senior high
- Meeting with Bus Liners, LTFRB, Gov’t. Agencies, PIA and HPG
- OISCA to plant bamboos in Diadi
- CMP signs EO on waste management
- Best Performing MLGU in the 2018 Grand Ammungan Festival
- Famous Femush: Saniata ti Nueva Vizcaya 2018
- PLGU gives machineries to farmers
- Outstanding farmers and fisherfolk recognized
- Best booth goes to Aritao
- Province evaluated for national award
- NVAT holds assembly
- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
PWD receives aid from DOLE
The Regional Director of the Department Of Labor and Employment (DOLE) – Region 02, Manuel C. Roldan, personally handed over a check worth P704,000.00 to Liberato Estilong, President of the “Kapisanan ng mga may Kapansanan ng Nueva Vizcaya,” and Provincial Administrator Maybelle Dumlao-Sevillena, representing Governor Carlos M. Padilla, on November 15 at the Governor’s Office.
The said check is an aid from DOLE for the Bakery project being constructed at the “Kainan sa Park” managed by the association of the PWDs. The bakery would be one of the income generating projects of the PWDs in the province.
PA Sevillena said, “accept this money not for yourselves but how you could generate more to sustain your livelihood for the benefit of the future generation. Do not pity yourselves. Show to the world that you can also do what other people are doing.”
“It is not about asking and accepting. It is more about giving. The government is there to help you as long as you contribute to the development of our country,” Roldan added.
Estilong expressed his gratitude for the assistance the PWDs received and assured that the amount received will not be doled-out.
Also present during the awarding were Joseph Sales, the Chief of DOLE Nueva Vizcaya Field, and staff; Helen Dumlao of PESO; Marivic Balasuit of PSWDO; and some members of the PWD association. #bg