- Kalinga’s NCCA Dangal ng Haraya Awardee
- Wow TRIBU ARITAU Hataw!
- Barangay officials take oath with CMP
- FAST FACTS ABOUT THE AMBAGUIO ROAD PROJECT:
- PLGU to accept work immersion of senior high
- Meeting with Bus Liners, LTFRB, Gov’t. Agencies, PIA and HPG
- OISCA to plant bamboos in Diadi
- CMP signs EO on waste management
- Best Performing MLGU in the 2018 Grand Ammungan Festival
- Famous Femush: Saniata ti Nueva Vizcaya 2018
- PLGU gives machineries to farmers
- Outstanding farmers and fisherfolk recognized
- Best booth goes to Aritao
- Province evaluated for national award
- NVAT holds assembly
- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
Another Vizcayano bags gold in Luzon Games
P. Pradeep S. Panneerselvam, a 12 year-old Grade 7 student of Bagabag National High School, was Champion – Gold Medalist in Badminton singles event during the Batang Pinoy 2017 Luzon Games conducted in Vigan City, Ilocos Sur last October 21-27.
Panneerselvan is the son of a Singaporean-Indian immigrant and a Filipina of Sta. Lucia, Bagabag.
He started playing badminton at the age of 8, got the Gold as overall champion in the 2017 Cagayan Valley Regional Athletic Association, and quarter finalist in the 2017 Palarong Pambansa in Antique province.
His father coaches him while privately being trained by Randy Moreno. He also had a two-month training in Valencia Badminton Court in Manila.
Also landing as number 7 in chess event of the said Luzon Games was Shaina Gail Bagorio, daughter or Vermond Bagorio, representative of the LGU of Bagabag as delegation head for the Bagabag team participating in the said Luzon Games.
Earl John Pascua from the Bagabag team also landed number 7 in the chess event for man. #gbb