- Kalinga’s NCCA Dangal ng Haraya Awardee
- Wow TRIBU ARITAU Hataw!
- Barangay officials take oath with CMP
- FAST FACTS ABOUT THE AMBAGUIO ROAD PROJECT:
- PLGU to accept work immersion of senior high
- Meeting with Bus Liners, LTFRB, Gov’t. Agencies, PIA and HPG
- OISCA to plant bamboos in Diadi
- CMP signs EO on waste management
- Best Performing MLGU in the 2018 Grand Ammungan Festival
- Famous Femush: Saniata ti Nueva Vizcaya 2018
- PLGU gives machineries to farmers
- Outstanding farmers and fisherfolk recognized
- Best booth goes to Aritao
- Province evaluated for national award
- NVAT holds assembly
- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
Women’s club celebrates achievement day
The Rural Improvement Club (RIC) of Nueva Vizcaya celebrated “Achievement Day” on October 27 at the People’s Stage, Capitol together with the 4-H Club of the province aiming to empower rural women in sustainable agriculture.
Although most of the PLGU officials were not able to grace the programme, since it coincided with the PLGU Medical Mission at Ganao, Dupax del Sur, RIC women filled the day with songs and dances and were able to sell their livelihood products. Prizes were also given through raffle draws.
Food processing, crafting and sewing, fruits and vegetables farming are some of the livelihood activities of the RIC women. Bagabag RIC won the Best Table Bazaar.
Board Member Elma Lejao said, “It is nice to see rural women actively involved with RIC. In spite of what you have done in your localities, we hope that you can still contribute more and improve your livelihood.”
Shiela Ocumen of Villaverde was crowned “Ginang RIC 2017.” However, Junia Dinangwayan of Tiblac, Ambaguio is the “Ginang RIC Region 02” and will represent the region in the RIC National Convention at Puerto Princesa, Palawan next month.
RIC is being supported by the Provincial Agricultural Office. Barangay Kagawad Christie Sampaga of Bonfal Proper, Bayombong is the RIC Provincial President. #bg