- Provincial Administrator’s Office declares winners of “Throwback” photo contest
- PIHO conducts TB caravan
- TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
- Province gets 1.5B budget for 2018
- Former senator Lina speaks during federalism workshop
- RDO Balangatan informs Nueva Vizcaya about the new taxation status
- Vice Governor Galima on Federalism “let us arouse the consciousness of the people”
- “No to Regional State” Governor Padilla said
- Novo Vizcayanos to block Oceana’s renewal
- PLGU awards 100k each to 2 NV centenarians
- 2019 Provincial Plan for Children nears completion
- Provincial Tourism Council (PTC) 1st quarterly meeting for 2018
- Peoples Council created for effective and efficient governance
- Search for outstanding farmers to be launched
- Medical mission takes recess in Castañeda
- Province prepares for 3rd year CROWN evaluation
- DepEd prepares for CAVRAA 2018
- PHRMO gives new office guidelines and policies
- Dialogue regarding the Sand and Gravel Regulations of the province
- NV Police reports to CMP
NV-DepEd holds festival of talents
Talents and skills of secondary students within the province were showcased yesterday (October 18) at Bambang National High School in Bambang as the Department of Education (DepEd)-Nueva Vizcaya Division Office together with the Provincial Population Office conducted the 2017 Provincial Festival of Talents.
With the theme “Celebrating Humanity and Cultural Diversity”, the activity aims to provide the learners from different public schools in the province with opportunities to showcase their talents through exhibitions of their products and evidence of their learnings and extend parallel learning sessions for teachers and learners to enhance their knowledge and skills in their respective fields of interest.
The competition was categorized into two areas which include the Sining Tanghalan and Population Development.
In the first category, the students competed in the contest entitled Sulatanghal; Likhawitan; Direk Ko, Ganap M0; Pintahusay; and Sineliksik.
While in the second category, the students competed in a PopDev debate, Pop quiz, essay writing, poster making, jingle writing and singing.
Solano High School topped the Sulatanghal and Sineliksik; Diadi National High School in Likhawitan and Direk Ko, Ganap Mo; Nueva Vizcaya General Comprehensive High School (NVGCHS) in Pintahusay and essay writing; Bagabag National High School in Pop quiz and Jingle writing and singing; Tuao High School in PopDev debate and Bambang National High School in poster making.
Winners will represent the province in the 2017 Regional Festival of Talents on November 27-30 which will be held at Bagabag National High School in Bagabag, Nueva Vizcaya. #mccd