- Kalinga’s NCCA Dangal ng Haraya Awardee
- Wow TRIBU ARITAU Hataw!
- Barangay officials take oath with CMP
- FAST FACTS ABOUT THE AMBAGUIO ROAD PROJECT:
- PLGU to accept work immersion of senior high
- Meeting with Bus Liners, LTFRB, Gov’t. Agencies, PIA and HPG
- OISCA to plant bamboos in Diadi
- CMP signs EO on waste management
- Best Performing MLGU in the 2018 Grand Ammungan Festival
- Famous Femush: Saniata ti Nueva Vizcaya 2018
- PLGU gives machineries to farmers
- Outstanding farmers and fisherfolk recognized
- Best booth goes to Aritao
- Province evaluated for national award
- NVAT holds assembly
- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
NV-DepEd holds festival of talents
Talents and skills of secondary students within the province were showcased yesterday (October 18) at Bambang National High School in Bambang as the Department of Education (DepEd)-Nueva Vizcaya Division Office together with the Provincial Population Office conducted the 2017 Provincial Festival of Talents.
With the theme “Celebrating Humanity and Cultural Diversity”, the activity aims to provide the learners from different public schools in the province with opportunities to showcase their talents through exhibitions of their products and evidence of their learnings and extend parallel learning sessions for teachers and learners to enhance their knowledge and skills in their respective fields of interest.
The competition was categorized into two areas which include the Sining Tanghalan and Population Development.
In the first category, the students competed in the contest entitled Sulatanghal; Likhawitan; Direk Ko, Ganap M0; Pintahusay; and Sineliksik.
While in the second category, the students competed in a PopDev debate, Pop quiz, essay writing, poster making, jingle writing and singing.
Solano High School topped the Sulatanghal and Sineliksik; Diadi National High School in Likhawitan and Direk Ko, Ganap Mo; Nueva Vizcaya General Comprehensive High School (NVGCHS) in Pintahusay and essay writing; Bagabag National High School in Pop quiz and Jingle writing and singing; Tuao High School in PopDev debate and Bambang National High School in poster making.
Winners will represent the province in the 2017 Regional Festival of Talents on November 27-30 which will be held at Bagabag National High School in Bagabag, Nueva Vizcaya. #mccd