- Medical mission takes recess in Castañeda
- Province prepares for 3rd year CROWN evaluation
- DepEd prepares for CAVRAA 2018
- PHRMO gives new office guidelines and policies
- Dialogue regarding the Sand and Gravel Regulations of the province
- NV Police reports to CMP
- PCAO reports on 2017 accomplishments
- BIR demands back taxes from PLGU employees
- Lions Club makes public apology over eye exam confusion
- PLGU hosts dinner/socials to visiting doctors and others
- “Lions” of Vizcaya receive recognition
- Wild food plants for wildlife
- SN Aboitiz to aid province more this 2018
- CMP, NIA sign MOA with Irrigators
- Abot-Palad and BNS receive aid from SN Aboitiz
- Medical mission scheduled on first quarter 2018
- Fire cracker injuries for 2018 decreased
- DFA now offers 10 year valid passports
- Governor signs E.O. on learning and dev’t policies
- “Paskua ditoy Nueva Vizcaya” activities
Student leader training conducted
The Provincial Social Welfare and Development Office (PSWDO), in cooperation with the Department of Education – Division of Nueva Vizcaya (DepEd-NV) conducted the first leadership training among student leaders to almost 60 public and private high schools in the province last September 22 at the Nueva Vizcaya Pasalubong Center.
“The said activity aims to further hone the leadership skills and personal character of student leaders from public and private secondary schools,” said Geepee Kelsey E. Vidad, Planning Officer on Youth Programs, DepEd-NV.
“This activity is a way to not only prepare but nurture our future leaders,” said Vice Governor Epifanio LD. Galima Jr. as he stated in his message to the students.
The said training was conducted through various games and activities headed by Provincial Accountant Santiago D. Soliven and OIC – Provincial Administrator Jovito O. Celestino.
Topics included personality development to help the students to inculcate positive qualities of being a leader, affirmation that focuses on how the students adapt to information or experiences that are threatening to their self-concept, decision making to enhance critical thinking skills, importance of communication and handling leadership challenges.
The said activity is also in preparation with the Children’s Month celebration on November where in various activities are being prepared as early as September. #krizel