- Medical mission takes recess in Castañeda
- Province prepares for 3rd year CROWN evaluation
- DepEd prepares for CAVRAA 2018
- PHRMO gives new office guidelines and policies
- Dialogue regarding the Sand and Gravel Regulations of the province
- NV Police reports to CMP
- PCAO reports on 2017 accomplishments
- BIR demands back taxes from PLGU employees
- Lions Club makes public apology over eye exam confusion
- PLGU hosts dinner/socials to visiting doctors and others
- “Lions” of Vizcaya receive recognition
- Wild food plants for wildlife
- SN Aboitiz to aid province more this 2018
- CMP, NIA sign MOA with Irrigators
- Abot-Palad and BNS receive aid from SN Aboitiz
- Medical mission scheduled on first quarter 2018
- Fire cracker injuries for 2018 decreased
- DFA now offers 10 year valid passports
- Governor signs E.O. on learning and dev’t policies
- “Paskua ditoy Nueva Vizcaya” activities
PSWDO gears for 2017 search of model entrep
The annual search for Idol kong Entrepreneur will be pushing through this year as confirmed by Engr. Ma. Jonem P. Gacad, Assistant Provincial Planning and Development Officer (APPDO) during a meeting of the Provincial Sub-Committee for the Welfare of Children (PSCWC) Technical Working Group last October 3 at the Provincial Social Welfare and Development Office (PSWDO) function room.
The said activity is an offshoot of the project Search for Idol kong Pamilya which is a poverty alleviation program that aims to improve the life of Novo Vizcayano through the provision and support on various livelihood projects.
The said search is also an approach to monitor the livelihood developments among the Idol kong Pamilya beneficiaries in the entire province since these beneficiaries can also participate in the Search for Idol kong Entrepreneur.
This year, the PSCWC-TWG made modifications to the project components and supplemented incentives in order to mobilize all barangays and municipalities in the province and strengthen the Municipal and Barangay Council for the Protection of Children (MCPC & BCPC).
As amended, BCPCs and MCPCs of the winning entry will also receive cash incentive, certificate of commendation and availment of funds from the Provincial Government for child-related projects.
But according to Engr. Gacad, the modifications are still pending and are subject to the approval of the Governor.
“There are no amendments in the criteria for the search, but non-compliance on the evaluation process and non-submission of all supporting documents will automatically be disqualified,” added Gacad mentioning the stricter guidelines of the said search.
Deadline of entries will be on October 13 at the PSWD office.#krizel