- OISCA to plant bamboos in Diadi
- CMP signs EO on waste management
- Best Performing MLGU in the 2018 Grand Ammungan Festival
- Famous Femush: Saniata ti Nueva Vizcaya 2018
- PLGU gives machineries to farmers
- Outstanding farmers and fisherfolk recognized
- Best booth goes to Aritao
- Province evaluated for national award
- NVAT holds assembly
- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
- Road safety summit proposed
- NV to receive P2.3M tobacco tax share
- Multi-purpose building to rise in Solano school
- Provincial Administrator’s Office declares winners of “Throwback” photo contest
- PIHO conducts TB caravan
- TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
PSWDO gears for 2017 search of model entrep
The annual search for Idol kong Entrepreneur will be pushing through this year as confirmed by Engr. Ma. Jonem P. Gacad, Assistant Provincial Planning and Development Officer (APPDO) during a meeting of the Provincial Sub-Committee for the Welfare of Children (PSCWC) Technical Working Group last October 3 at the Provincial Social Welfare and Development Office (PSWDO) function room.
The said activity is an offshoot of the project Search for Idol kong Pamilya which is a poverty alleviation program that aims to improve the life of Novo Vizcayano through the provision and support on various livelihood projects.
The said search is also an approach to monitor the livelihood developments among the Idol kong Pamilya beneficiaries in the entire province since these beneficiaries can also participate in the Search for Idol kong Entrepreneur.
This year, the PSCWC-TWG made modifications to the project components and supplemented incentives in order to mobilize all barangays and municipalities in the province and strengthen the Municipal and Barangay Council for the Protection of Children (MCPC & BCPC).
As amended, BCPCs and MCPCs of the winning entry will also receive cash incentive, certificate of commendation and availment of funds from the Provincial Government for child-related projects.
But according to Engr. Gacad, the modifications are still pending and are subject to the approval of the Governor.
“There are no amendments in the criteria for the search, but non-compliance on the evaluation process and non-submission of all supporting documents will automatically be disqualified,” added Gacad mentioning the stricter guidelines of the said search.
Deadline of entries will be on October 13 at the PSWD office.#krizel