- Awarding of Idol kong Entrepreneur and Search fro Most Child-Friendly Barangay
- NV to receive 2nd CROWN
- Building wellness for Novo Vizcayanos
- Lopez post about Nueva Vizcaya is trending
- CMP meets Vizcayano heroes of Marawi
- Nueva Vizcaya, 2017 National Quality Corn Achiever Awardee (Hall of Famer)
- Road for agricultural development
- JE cases noted in the province
- PWD receives aid from DOLE
- Padillas push cultural preservation
- Provincial Agri-Fishery Day 2017
- NVSU Professor receives Presidential Award
- Another Vizcayano bags gold in Luzon Games
- PLGU zumba celebrates 3rd year
- Women’s club celebrates achievement day
- Nueva Vizcaya Zumba 3rd Anniversary
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to barangays
- PopCom R02 announces 2017 AHD film fest winners
- Vizcayano PWD wins in ASEAN games
- Vizcaya professor gets highest literature award
Nutrition action plan workshop held
The Provincial Nutrition Council conducted the Municipal Nutrition Action Plan (MNAP) Workshop on September 18-20 at the Crown Legacy Hotel in Baguio City for the 2018-2022 Municipal Nutrition Action Plan.
Municipal Nutrition Action Officers and Technical Working Groups attended the said workshop and midyear review of nutrition activities of the different municipalities. The workshop output would be the MNAP 2018-2022 for each Local Nutrition Committee for approval and integration to the new Philippine Plan of Action.
Dr. Edwin B. Galapon, Provincial Nutrition Action Officer, said, “you are good in implementing programs but lack planning, that is why we are doing this training for us to formulate better and enhance our MNAPs.”
The workshop covered the situational analysis of the municipalities, setting of the outcome and output objectives, formulating the operational plan and annual investment plan, the monitoring and evaluation plan, and re-entry planning.
The OIC Nutrition Program Coordinator of National Nutrition Council (NNC) Region 02, Maria Gisela M. Lonzaga, hopes that the MNAOs would have a new perspective on the nutrition programs after the workshop. Lonzaga also announced that the NNC has allocated refresher training for the Barangay Nutrition Scholars of the province.
Luzviminda Ragpa, Provincial Nutrition Officer, said that the workshop is timely because the monitoring and evaluation next year would be critical once the province will pass the second year maintenance of the CROWN Award. The province’s fate will be announced this November.
A week earlier at the same venue, 6 participants from the province attended the Training of Trainers on Nutrition Program Management. Some other participants also attended the Training on Barangay Nutrition Scholar Supervision on August 21-25 in Santiago City. Both trainings were sponsored by NNC-R02. #bg