- Awarding of Idol kong Entrepreneur and Search fro Most Child-Friendly Barangay
- NV to receive 2nd CROWN
- Building wellness for Novo Vizcayanos
- Lopez post about Nueva Vizcaya is trending
- CMP meets Vizcayano heroes of Marawi
- Nueva Vizcaya, 2017 National Quality Corn Achiever Awardee (Hall of Famer)
- Road for agricultural development
- JE cases noted in the province
- PWD receives aid from DOLE
- Padillas push cultural preservation
- Provincial Agri-Fishery Day 2017
- NVSU Professor receives Presidential Award
- Another Vizcayano bags gold in Luzon Games
- PLGU zumba celebrates 3rd year
- Women’s club celebrates achievement day
- Nueva Vizcaya Zumba 3rd Anniversary
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to barangays
- PopCom R02 announces 2017 AHD film fest winners
- Vizcayano PWD wins in ASEAN games
- Vizcaya professor gets highest literature award
PLGU prepares for IP month
Indigenous Peoples Consultant of the Provincial Government of Nueva Vizcaya Ruth R. Padilla conducted a meeting with the IP council to prepare for the annual IP Month celebration last September 7 at the Nueva Vizcaya Pasalubong Center.
The IP month celebration is part of the program of governance, PRAYERS N’ FAITH, which started during the administration of former Governor Ruth R. Padilla and is continuously being implemented by Governor Carlos M. Padilla.
This year’s celebration will be a two-day full of poetic debates, songs and dances that depict rituals and ceremonies from various tribes.
Initially, there are five Indigenous Peoples (IP) groups that will participate which include Ifugao, Igorot, Bugkalot, Isinai and Gaddang but other IP groups are also encouraged to participate.
IP groups that underwent the IP Summer Workshop shall perform whatever will be assigned to the group.
According to the Chairperson and Consultant on IP Affairs Ruth R. Padilla, presentations should be specified per IP group to avoid repetition and give the audience the idea of a proper way to do a particular dance or song, which is the objective of the said IP Summer Workshop.
The celebration will be on November 9 to 10 at the Bagabag facility or formerly the IPED Center.