- Medical mission takes recess in Castañeda
- Province prepares for 3rd year CROWN evaluation
- DepEd prepares for CAVRAA 2018
- PHRMO gives new office guidelines and policies
- Dialogue regarding the Sand and Gravel Regulations of the province
- NV Police reports to CMP
- PCAO reports on 2017 accomplishments
- BIR demands back taxes from PLGU employees
- Lions Club makes public apology over eye exam confusion
- PLGU hosts dinner/socials to visiting doctors and others
- “Lions” of Vizcaya receive recognition
- Wild food plants for wildlife
- SN Aboitiz to aid province more this 2018
- CMP, NIA sign MOA with Irrigators
- Abot-Palad and BNS receive aid from SN Aboitiz
- Medical mission scheduled on first quarter 2018
- Fire cracker injuries for 2018 decreased
- DFA now offers 10 year valid passports
- Governor signs E.O. on learning and dev’t policies
- “Paskua ditoy Nueva Vizcaya” activities
PLGU prepares for IP month
Indigenous Peoples Consultant of the Provincial Government of Nueva Vizcaya Ruth R. Padilla conducted a meeting with the IP council to prepare for the annual IP Month celebration last September 7 at the Nueva Vizcaya Pasalubong Center.
The IP month celebration is part of the program of governance, PRAYERS N’ FAITH, which started during the administration of former Governor Ruth R. Padilla and is continuously being implemented by Governor Carlos M. Padilla.
This year’s celebration will be a two-day full of poetic debates, songs and dances that depict rituals and ceremonies from various tribes.
Initially, there are five Indigenous Peoples (IP) groups that will participate which include Ifugao, Igorot, Bugkalot, Isinai and Gaddang but other IP groups are also encouraged to participate.
IP groups that underwent the IP Summer Workshop shall perform whatever will be assigned to the group.
According to the Chairperson and Consultant on IP Affairs Ruth R. Padilla, presentations should be specified per IP group to avoid repetition and give the audience the idea of a proper way to do a particular dance or song, which is the objective of the said IP Summer Workshop.
The celebration will be on November 9 to 10 at the Bagabag facility or formerly the IPED Center.