- OISCA to plant bamboos in Diadi
- CMP signs EO on waste management
- Best Performing MLGU in the 2018 Grand Ammungan Festival
- Famous Femush: Saniata ti Nueva Vizcaya 2018
- PLGU gives machineries to farmers
- Outstanding farmers and fisherfolk recognized
- Best booth goes to Aritao
- Province evaluated for national award
- NVAT holds assembly
- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
- Road safety summit proposed
- NV to receive P2.3M tobacco tax share
- Multi-purpose building to rise in Solano school
- Provincial Administrator’s Office declares winners of “Throwback” photo contest
- PIHO conducts TB caravan
- TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
PLGU prepares for IP month
Indigenous Peoples Consultant of the Provincial Government of Nueva Vizcaya Ruth R. Padilla conducted a meeting with the IP council to prepare for the annual IP Month celebration last September 7 at the Nueva Vizcaya Pasalubong Center.
The IP month celebration is part of the program of governance, PRAYERS N’ FAITH, which started during the administration of former Governor Ruth R. Padilla and is continuously being implemented by Governor Carlos M. Padilla.
This year’s celebration will be a two-day full of poetic debates, songs and dances that depict rituals and ceremonies from various tribes.
Initially, there are five Indigenous Peoples (IP) groups that will participate which include Ifugao, Igorot, Bugkalot, Isinai and Gaddang but other IP groups are also encouraged to participate.
IP groups that underwent the IP Summer Workshop shall perform whatever will be assigned to the group.
According to the Chairperson and Consultant on IP Affairs Ruth R. Padilla, presentations should be specified per IP group to avoid repetition and give the audience the idea of a proper way to do a particular dance or song, which is the objective of the said IP Summer Workshop.
The celebration will be on November 9 to 10 at the Bagabag facility or formerly the IPED Center.