- Awarding of Idol kong Entrepreneur and Search fro Most Child-Friendly Barangay
- NV to receive 2nd CROWN
- Building wellness for Novo Vizcayanos
- Lopez post about Nueva Vizcaya is trending
- CMP meets Vizcayano heroes of Marawi
- Nueva Vizcaya, 2017 National Quality Corn Achiever Awardee (Hall of Famer)
- Road for agricultural development
- JE cases noted in the province
- PWD receives aid from DOLE
- Padillas push cultural preservation
- Provincial Agri-Fishery Day 2017
- NVSU Professor receives Presidential Award
- Another Vizcayano bags gold in Luzon Games
- PLGU zumba celebrates 3rd year
- Women’s club celebrates achievement day
- Nueva Vizcaya Zumba 3rd Anniversary
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to barangays
- PopCom R02 announces 2017 AHD film fest winners
- Vizcayano PWD wins in ASEAN games
- Vizcaya professor gets highest literature award
SC closes EO 03 petition
The Supreme Court Third Division denied with finality on July 17 the petition filed by Leinilyn Gascon and others, against former Governor Ruth R. Padilla, as no substantial arguments were raised to warrant the motion.
The petition was filed assailing the Court of Appeals decision to recall and nullify the appointments issued by Padilla’s predecessor, former Governor Luisa Lloren Cuaresma.
Padilla issued Executive Order No. 03 in 2013 nullifying said appointments as it were made in the absence of Personnel Selection and Promotion Board and on prohibition of midnight appointments.
Also, the petitioners’ motion to refer the case to the En Banc with motion to hold in abeyance for security is denied for lack of merit, as the En Banc is not an appellate court to which decisions or resolutions may be appealed.
The Supreme Court also stated that no further pleadings, motions, letters or other communications shall be entertained in this case. #bg