- Youth Summit held
- PNP holds health caravan
- Outstanding teachers awarded
- PSWDO gears for 2017 search of model entrep
- Election of young officials conducted
- Student leader training conducted
- Galima leads dental mission
- Another Vizcaya beauty joins national search
- 2 centenarians receive incentives
- Nutrition action plan workshop held
- PLGU prepares for IP month
- Infra and Tourism activities suspended
- Army-NPA clash leaves four dead
- SC closes EO 03 petition
- Vizcayano bags bronze in SEA games
- SN Aboitiz aides Nutrition Scholars
- Awarding of Municipal Development Assistance Fund
- CMP opens another project
- Awarding of cash incentive to CJ Gasmin, Taekwondo Gold Medalist in S. Korea
- Vizcayano bags gold in South Korea
Vizcayano bags bronze in SEA games
(First photo shows Crisostomo with Arnel Gamata and others in 2011 while she’s still in the province. Photos taken from Facebook)
Twenty one-year-old Juvenile Faye. P. Crisostomo gave pride and honor to the province as she bagged Bronze Medal for the Philippine National Taekwondo Team in the Taekwondo Poomsae Team Competition during the 2017 Southeast Asian (SEA) Games in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia last August. Eleven countries participated in the SEA Games and Philippines were 6th placed over-all with 121 medals.
Crisostomo grew-up in Curifang, Solano and studied elementary and high school at Aldersgate College of Solano. She is now a third year student at Far Eastern University (FEU) Manila taking Interdisciplinary Studies.
In 2016, Crisostomo also joined the Asean Taekwondo Championship and garnered Gold Medal for the individual freestyle and Silver Medal for the Team Event. She was also an MVP Awardee.
Along with her team, Crisostomo had joined in previous years various taekwondo championship competitions held in Myanmar, Indonesia, Uzbekistan, China, Singapore and Korea; and brought home bronze, silver and gold medals for the country.
According to Arnel Gamata, Regional Chairman of Philippine Taekwondo Association (PTA) Region 02 and Nueva Vizcaya Head Coach, Crisostomo started her taekwondo with the PTA during her stay in the province before moving to Manila for her college studies.
PTA has been around for 41 years as Official National Sports Association for Taekwondo and recognized by the Philippine Sports Commission and Philippine Olympic Committee. #bg