- Awarding of Idol kong Entrepreneur and Search fro Most Child-Friendly Barangay
- NV to receive 2nd CROWN
- Building wellness for Novo Vizcayanos
- Lopez post about Nueva Vizcaya is trending
- CMP meets Vizcayano heroes of Marawi
- Nueva Vizcaya, 2017 National Quality Corn Achiever Awardee (Hall of Famer)
- Road for agricultural development
- JE cases noted in the province
- PWD receives aid from DOLE
- Padillas push cultural preservation
- Provincial Agri-Fishery Day 2017
- NVSU Professor receives Presidential Award
- Another Vizcayano bags gold in Luzon Games
- PLGU zumba celebrates 3rd year
- Women’s club celebrates achievement day
- Nueva Vizcaya Zumba 3rd Anniversary
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to barangays
- PopCom R02 announces 2017 AHD film fest winners
- Vizcayano PWD wins in ASEAN games
- Vizcaya professor gets highest literature award
Vizcayano bags bronze in SEA games
(First photo shows Crisostomo with Arnel Gamata and others in 2011 while she’s still in the province. Photos taken from Facebook)
Twenty one-year-old Juvenile Faye. P. Crisostomo gave pride and honor to the province as she bagged Bronze Medal for the Philippine National Taekwondo Team in the Taekwondo Poomsae Team Competition during the 2017 Southeast Asian (SEA) Games in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia last August. Eleven countries participated in the SEA Games and Philippines were 6th placed over-all with 121 medals.
Crisostomo grew-up in Curifang, Solano and studied elementary and high school at Aldersgate College of Solano. She is now a third year student at Far Eastern University (FEU) Manila taking Interdisciplinary Studies.
In 2016, Crisostomo also joined the Asean Taekwondo Championship and garnered Gold Medal for the individual freestyle and Silver Medal for the Team Event. She was also an MVP Awardee.
Along with her team, Crisostomo had joined in previous years various taekwondo championship competitions held in Myanmar, Indonesia, Uzbekistan, China, Singapore and Korea; and brought home bronze, silver and gold medals for the country.
According to Arnel Gamata, Regional Chairman of Philippine Taekwondo Association (PTA) Region 02 and Nueva Vizcaya Head Coach, Crisostomo started her taekwondo with the PTA during her stay in the province before moving to Manila for her college studies.
PTA has been around for 41 years as Official National Sports Association for Taekwondo and recognized by the Philippine Sports Commission and Philippine Olympic Committee. #bg