- OISCA to plant bamboos in Diadi
- CMP signs EO on waste management
- Best Performing MLGU in the 2018 Grand Ammungan Festival
- Famous Femush: Saniata ti Nueva Vizcaya 2018
- PLGU gives machineries to farmers
- Outstanding farmers and fisherfolk recognized
- Best booth goes to Aritao
- Province evaluated for national award
- NVAT holds assembly
- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
- Road safety summit proposed
- NV to receive P2.3M tobacco tax share
- Multi-purpose building to rise in Solano school
- Provincial Administrator’s Office declares winners of “Throwback” photo contest
- PIHO conducts TB caravan
- TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
Vizcayano bags bronze in SEA games
(First photo shows Crisostomo with Arnel Gamata and others in 2011 while she’s still in the province. Photos taken from Facebook)
Twenty one-year-old Juvenile Faye. P. Crisostomo gave pride and honor to the province as she bagged Bronze Medal for the Philippine National Taekwondo Team in the Taekwondo Poomsae Team Competition during the 2017 Southeast Asian (SEA) Games in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia last August. Eleven countries participated in the SEA Games and Philippines were 6th placed over-all with 121 medals.
Crisostomo grew-up in Curifang, Solano and studied elementary and high school at Aldersgate College of Solano. She is now a third year student at Far Eastern University (FEU) Manila taking Interdisciplinary Studies.
In 2016, Crisostomo also joined the Asean Taekwondo Championship and garnered Gold Medal for the individual freestyle and Silver Medal for the Team Event. She was also an MVP Awardee.
Along with her team, Crisostomo had joined in previous years various taekwondo championship competitions held in Myanmar, Indonesia, Uzbekistan, China, Singapore and Korea; and brought home bronze, silver and gold medals for the country.
According to Arnel Gamata, Regional Chairman of Philippine Taekwondo Association (PTA) Region 02 and Nueva Vizcaya Head Coach, Crisostomo started her taekwondo with the PTA during her stay in the province before moving to Manila for her college studies.
PTA has been around for 41 years as Official National Sports Association for Taekwondo and recognized by the Philippine Sports Commission and Philippine Olympic Committee. #bg