- Medical mission takes recess in Castañeda
- Province prepares for 3rd year CROWN evaluation
- DepEd prepares for CAVRAA 2018
- PHRMO gives new office guidelines and policies
- Dialogue regarding the Sand and Gravel Regulations of the province
- NV Police reports to CMP
- PCAO reports on 2017 accomplishments
- BIR demands back taxes from PLGU employees
- Lions Club makes public apology over eye exam confusion
- PLGU hosts dinner/socials to visiting doctors and others
- “Lions” of Vizcaya receive recognition
- Wild food plants for wildlife
- SN Aboitiz to aid province more this 2018
- CMP, NIA sign MOA with Irrigators
- Abot-Palad and BNS receive aid from SN Aboitiz
- Medical mission scheduled on first quarter 2018
- Fire cracker injuries for 2018 decreased
- DFA now offers 10 year valid passports
- Governor signs E.O. on learning and dev’t policies
- “Paskua ditoy Nueva Vizcaya” activities
Vizcayano bags bronze in SEA games
(First photo shows Crisostomo with Arnel Gamata and others in 2011 while she’s still in the province. Photos taken from Facebook)
Twenty one-year-old Juvenile Faye. P. Crisostomo gave pride and honor to the province as she bagged Bronze Medal for the Philippine National Taekwondo Team in the Taekwondo Poomsae Team Competition during the 2017 Southeast Asian (SEA) Games in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia last August. Eleven countries participated in the SEA Games and Philippines were 6th placed over-all with 121 medals.
Crisostomo grew-up in Curifang, Solano and studied elementary and high school at Aldersgate College of Solano. She is now a third year student at Far Eastern University (FEU) Manila taking Interdisciplinary Studies.
In 2016, Crisostomo also joined the Asean Taekwondo Championship and garnered Gold Medal for the individual freestyle and Silver Medal for the Team Event. She was also an MVP Awardee.
Along with her team, Crisostomo had joined in previous years various taekwondo championship competitions held in Myanmar, Indonesia, Uzbekistan, China, Singapore and Korea; and brought home bronze, silver and gold medals for the country.
According to Arnel Gamata, Regional Chairman of Philippine Taekwondo Association (PTA) Region 02 and Nueva Vizcaya Head Coach, Crisostomo started her taekwondo with the PTA during her stay in the province before moving to Manila for her college studies.
PTA has been around for 41 years as Official National Sports Association for Taekwondo and recognized by the Philippine Sports Commission and Philippine Olympic Committee. #bg