- OISCA to plant bamboos in Diadi
- CMP signs EO on waste management
- Best Performing MLGU in the 2018 Grand Ammungan Festival
- Famous Femush: Saniata ti Nueva Vizcaya 2018
- PLGU gives machineries to farmers
- Outstanding farmers and fisherfolk recognized
- Best booth goes to Aritao
- Province evaluated for national award
- NVAT holds assembly
- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
- Road safety summit proposed
- NV to receive P2.3M tobacco tax share
- Multi-purpose building to rise in Solano school
- Provincial Administrator’s Office declares winners of “Throwback” photo contest
- PIHO conducts TB caravan
- TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
Tourism Week activities slated
The Provincial Tourism Office has released the schedule of the various activities for Tourism Week. The week-long celebration will formally start on September 18 with an opening program to be held at the People’s Stage, Capitol compound.
After the opening program, the venue of the activities will shift to the Nueva Vizcaya State University (NVSU) gymnasium where multi-awarded Chef Jehan Damasco will be relating the success story of Mrs. Baker’s Restaurant and Pastry Shop. The restaurant located at the heart of the Bayombong has been receiving praises from local and foreign patrons, and food connoisseurs.
“Mrs. Bakers is a local restaurant that offers Filipino, Mediterranean, and Italian inspired food. They also have a wide selection of cakes and breads.”
“Food choice are very varied and excellent, have good value on it. Price is at tune, the staff are very polite and accommodating.”
“The place has a good and inviting ambiance. This makes your stay in this place worthy, a different experience while in Nueva Vizcaya.”
“A must-visit place in Bayombong, Nueva Vizcaya.”
The 2nd Tourism Skills Olympics will commence after Chef Damasco’s presentation. It will feature various competitions like: Table Napkin Folding, Table Setting, Centerpiece and Table Skirting, NV Cuisine Season 4, and Mixology: NV Flairtending Season 3.
The Nueva Vizcaya Tourism Blogging 101, a half-day seminar for tourism students will be conducted on September 20 at the NVSU Mini-Theater. The activity is intended to familiarize participants on “Blogging/Blog” as a medium in promoting the province’s tourist destinations, products, and food.
On September 27, the AVR of the People’s Museum will be the venue of Lakbay 2017: Itinerary Making and Tour Packaging Contest.
On September 28, Christian Harold Bibas, Bayabay ti Nueva Vizcaya 2017, and Chelsea Claro, Saniata ti Nueva Vizcaya 2017 will lead a story telling and clean up drive. The venue of which will soon be announced by the Tourism office.#lag