- TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
- Province gets 1.5B budget for 2018
- Former senator Lina speaks during federalism workshop
- RDO Balangatan informs Nueva Vizcaya about the new taxation status
- Vice Governor Galima on Federalism “let us arouse the consciousness of the people”
- “No to Regional State” Governor Padilla said
- Novo Vizcayanos to block Oceana’s renewal
- PLGU awards 100k each to 2 NV centenarians
- 2019 Provincial Plan for Children nears completion
- Provincial Tourism Council (PTC) 1st quarterly meeting for 2018
- Peoples Council created for effective and efficient governance
- Search for outstanding farmers to be launched
- Medical mission takes recess in Castañeda
- Province prepares for 3rd year CROWN evaluation
- DepEd prepares for CAVRAA 2018
- PHRMO gives new office guidelines and policies
- Dialogue regarding the Sand and Gravel Regulations of the province
- NV Police reports to CMP
- PCAO reports on 2017 accomplishments
- BIR demands back taxes from PLGU employees
15 acts qualify for NVGT finals
Out of 80 aspiring artists, only 15 were chosen as finalist in the fourth season of Nueva Vizcaya’s Got Talent (NVGT) during the semi-final round held last May 6 at the People’s Stage.
The NVGT started in 2014 during the administration of Governor Ruth R. Padilla, which aims to involve youth in the celebration and showcase Vizcayano talents as Padilla wanted to include all sectors of the community in celebrating the Ammungan Festival.
The said activity is headed by former Board Member Emerlene Jane Galanta, who, together with the judges headed by Provincial Administrator Maybelle Sevillena visited 9 municipalities to discover talents from every corner of the province.
Among the successful finalists include the one size fits all dance crew, AM3 crew, Reckon dance crew, Speakerman, St. Vincent Band, The Frost, Aljon Dave Dario, KC, Isolation Dancer, Allison, VIP Family, Cliff Jane Uy, Mark Crisologo, Liam Aquino and Lepting Sisters.
The final battle will be held on May 23 at the PLGU Convention and Sports Center. #krizel