- Nutrition action plan workshop held
- PLGU prepares for IP month
- Infra and Tourism activities suspended
- Army-NPA clash leaves four dead
- SC closes EO 03 petition
- Vizcayano bags bronze in SEA games
- SN Aboitiz aides Nutrition Scholars
- Awarding of Municipal Development Assistance Fund
- CMP opens another project
- Awarding of cash incentive to CJ Gasmin, Taekwondo Gold Medalist in S. Korea
- Vizcayano bags gold in South Korea
- 2017 SGLG National Cross Posting Validation
- Ammungan Ti Barangay ken Probinsya
- NV goes to Alabang
- Tourism Week activities slated
- NV agencies alerted on bird flu
- PIHO and PNC plans for 2018
- Vizcaya rally’s help for Marawi war victims
- Forum on extractive transparency held
- Provincial ManCom meeting identifies concerns
15 acts qualify for NVGT finals
Out of 80 aspiring artists, only 15 were chosen as finalist in the fourth season of Nueva Vizcaya’s Got Talent (NVGT) during the semi-final round held last May 6 at the People’s Stage.
The NVGT started in 2014 during the administration of Governor Ruth R. Padilla, which aims to involve youth in the celebration and showcase Vizcayano talents as Padilla wanted to include all sectors of the community in celebrating the Ammungan Festival.
The said activity is headed by former Board Member Emerlene Jane Galanta, who, together with the judges headed by Provincial Administrator Maybelle Sevillena visited 9 municipalities to discover talents from every corner of the province.
Among the successful finalists include the one size fits all dance crew, AM3 crew, Reckon dance crew, Speakerman, St. Vincent Band, The Frost, Aljon Dave Dario, KC, Isolation Dancer, Allison, VIP Family, Cliff Jane Uy, Mark Crisologo, Liam Aquino and Lepting Sisters.
The final battle will be held on May 23 at the PLGU Convention and Sports Center. #krizel