- PWD receives aid from DOLE
- Padillas push cultural preservation
- Provincial Agri-Fishery Day 2017
- NVSU Professor receives Presidential Award
- Another Vizcayano bags gold in Luzon Games
- PLGU zumba celebrates 3rd year
- Women’s club celebrates achievement day
- Nueva Vizcaya Zumba 3rd Anniversary
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to barangays
- PopCom R02 announces 2017 AHD film fest winners
- Vizcayano PWD wins in ASEAN games
- Vizcaya professor gets highest literature award
- NV-DepEd holds festival of talents
- 2nd Barangay Fiesta of Bantinan, Santa Fe
- Youth Summit held
- PNP holds health caravan
- Outstanding teachers awarded
- PSWDO gears for 2017 search of model entrep
- Election of young officials conducted
- Student leader training conducted
15 acts qualify for NVGT finals
Out of 80 aspiring artists, only 15 were chosen as finalist in the fourth season of Nueva Vizcaya’s Got Talent (NVGT) during the semi-final round held last May 6 at the People’s Stage.
The NVGT started in 2014 during the administration of Governor Ruth R. Padilla, which aims to involve youth in the celebration and showcase Vizcayano talents as Padilla wanted to include all sectors of the community in celebrating the Ammungan Festival.
The said activity is headed by former Board Member Emerlene Jane Galanta, who, together with the judges headed by Provincial Administrator Maybelle Sevillena visited 9 municipalities to discover talents from every corner of the province.
Among the successful finalists include the one size fits all dance crew, AM3 crew, Reckon dance crew, Speakerman, St. Vincent Band, The Frost, Aljon Dave Dario, KC, Isolation Dancer, Allison, VIP Family, Cliff Jane Uy, Mark Crisologo, Liam Aquino and Lepting Sisters.
The final battle will be held on May 23 at the PLGU Convention and Sports Center. #krizel