- Medical mission scheduled on first quarter 2018
- Fire cracker injuries for 2018 decreased
- DFA now offers 10 year valid passports
- Governor signs E.O. on learning and dev’t policies
- “Paskua ditoy Nueva Vizcaya” activities
- Belgian delegation to forge energy project with Nueva Vizcaya
- N. Vizcaya bags 2nd year CROWN award
- Awarding of Idol kong Entrepreneur and Search for Most Child-Friendly Barangay
- NV to receive 2nd CROWN
- Building wellness for Novo Vizcayanos
- Lopez post about Nueva Vizcaya is trending
- CMP meets Vizcayano heroes of Marawi
- Nueva Vizcaya, 2017 National Quality Corn Achiever Awardee (Hall of Famer)
- Road for agricultural development
- JE cases noted in the province
- PWD receives aid from DOLE
- Padillas push cultural preservation
- Provincial Agri-Fishery Day 2017
- NVSU Professor receives Presidential Award
- Another Vizcayano bags gold in Luzon Games
15 acts qualify for NVGT finals
Out of 80 aspiring artists, only 15 were chosen as finalist in the fourth season of Nueva Vizcaya’s Got Talent (NVGT) during the semi-final round held last May 6 at the People’s Stage.
The NVGT started in 2014 during the administration of Governor Ruth R. Padilla, which aims to involve youth in the celebration and showcase Vizcayano talents as Padilla wanted to include all sectors of the community in celebrating the Ammungan Festival.
The said activity is headed by former Board Member Emerlene Jane Galanta, who, together with the judges headed by Provincial Administrator Maybelle Sevillena visited 9 municipalities to discover talents from every corner of the province.
Among the successful finalists include the one size fits all dance crew, AM3 crew, Reckon dance crew, Speakerman, St. Vincent Band, The Frost, Aljon Dave Dario, KC, Isolation Dancer, Allison, VIP Family, Cliff Jane Uy, Mark Crisologo, Liam Aquino and Lepting Sisters.
The final battle will be held on May 23 at the PLGU Convention and Sports Center. #krizel