- Youth Summit held
- PNP holds health caravan
- Outstanding teachers awarded
- PSWDO gears for 2017 search of model entrep
- Election of young officials conducted
- Student leader training conducted
- Galima leads dental mission
- Another Vizcaya beauty joins national search
- 2 centenarians receive incentives
- Nutrition action plan workshop held
- PLGU prepares for IP month
- Infra and Tourism activities suspended
- Army-NPA clash leaves four dead
- SC closes EO 03 petition
- Vizcayano bags bronze in SEA games
- SN Aboitiz aides Nutrition Scholars
- Awarding of Municipal Development Assistance Fund
- CMP opens another project
- Awarding of cash incentive to CJ Gasmin, Taekwondo Gold Medalist in S. Korea
- Vizcayano bags gold in South Korea
NVPH to remit collected OJT fees
Earlier last March, 4 medical colleges and universities signed a Memorandum Of Agreement with the province, through Governor Carlos M. Padilla, for the conduct of affiliation and training of clinical practice at the Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Hospital (NVPH) in Bambang.
However, in a joint meeting at the Sangguniang Panlalawigan (SP) recently, resource speakers from Aldersgate College, PLT College and St. Mary’s University revealed that they have been charged of affiliation and base hospital fees whenever student-trainees undergo on-the-job training (OJT) at NVPH.
The SP resolved that the collection of affiliation and base hospital fees has no legal basis in view of the absence of an Ordinance.
The SP urged Dr. Arlene I. Jara, OIC-Chief of NVPH, to remit to the Provincial Treasury all fees collected from the said schools while waiting for the policy on how the affiliation and hospital facility fees will be utilized.
The Centro Escolar University of Manila also ties up with NVPH. #bg