- PWD receives aid from DOLE
- Padillas push cultural preservation
- Provincial Agri-Fishery Day 2017
- NVSU Professor receives Presidential Award
- Another Vizcayano bags gold in Luzon Games
- PLGU zumba celebrates 3rd year
- Women’s club celebrates achievement day
- Nueva Vizcaya Zumba 3rd Anniversary
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to barangays
- PopCom R02 announces 2017 AHD film fest winners
- Vizcayano PWD wins in ASEAN games
- Vizcaya professor gets highest literature award
- NV-DepEd holds festival of talents
- 2nd Barangay Fiesta of Bantinan, Santa Fe
- Youth Summit held
- PNP holds health caravan
- Outstanding teachers awarded
- PSWDO gears for 2017 search of model entrep
- Election of young officials conducted
- Student leader training conducted
NVPH to remit collected OJT fees
Earlier last March, 4 medical colleges and universities signed a Memorandum Of Agreement with the province, through Governor Carlos M. Padilla, for the conduct of affiliation and training of clinical practice at the Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Hospital (NVPH) in Bambang.
However, in a joint meeting at the Sangguniang Panlalawigan (SP) recently, resource speakers from Aldersgate College, PLT College and St. Mary’s University revealed that they have been charged of affiliation and base hospital fees whenever student-trainees undergo on-the-job training (OJT) at NVPH.
The SP resolved that the collection of affiliation and base hospital fees has no legal basis in view of the absence of an Ordinance.
The SP urged Dr. Arlene I. Jara, OIC-Chief of NVPH, to remit to the Provincial Treasury all fees collected from the said schools while waiting for the policy on how the affiliation and hospital facility fees will be utilized.
The Centro Escolar University of Manila also ties up with NVPH. #bg