- PLGU hosts dinner/socials to visiting doctors and others
- Wild food plants for wildlife
- SN Aboitiz to aid province more this 2018
- CMP, NIA sign MOA with Irrigators
- Abot-Palad and BNS receive aid from SN Aboitiz
- Medical mission scheduled on first quarter 2018
- Fire cracker injuries for 2018 decreased
- DFA now offers 10 year valid passports
- Governor signs E.O. on learning and dev’t policies
- “Paskua ditoy Nueva Vizcaya” activities
- Belgian delegation to forge energy project with Nueva Vizcaya
- N. Vizcaya bags 2nd year CROWN award
- Awarding of Idol kong Entrepreneur and Search for Most Child-Friendly Barangay
- NV to receive 2nd CROWN
- Building wellness for Novo Vizcayanos
- Lopez post about Nueva Vizcaya is trending
- CMP meets Vizcayano heroes of Marawi
- Nueva Vizcaya, 2017 National Quality Corn Achiever Awardee (Hall of Famer)
- Road for agricultural development
- JE cases noted in the province
NVPH to remit collected OJT fees
Earlier last March, 4 medical colleges and universities signed a Memorandum Of Agreement with the province, through Governor Carlos M. Padilla, for the conduct of affiliation and training of clinical practice at the Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Hospital (NVPH) in Bambang.
However, in a joint meeting at the Sangguniang Panlalawigan (SP) recently, resource speakers from Aldersgate College, PLT College and St. Mary’s University revealed that they have been charged of affiliation and base hospital fees whenever student-trainees undergo on-the-job training (OJT) at NVPH.
The SP resolved that the collection of affiliation and base hospital fees has no legal basis in view of the absence of an Ordinance.
The SP urged Dr. Arlene I. Jara, OIC-Chief of NVPH, to remit to the Provincial Treasury all fees collected from the said schools while waiting for the policy on how the affiliation and hospital facility fees will be utilized.
The Centro Escolar University of Manila also ties up with NVPH. #bg