- Baña made it to the Voice
- GAF 2017 | 2-day PRC mobile licensing service
- PNP-RD Robert Guzman Quenery paid a visit at the Office of Gov. Padilla
- Clark-Bagabag-Clark inaugural flight at the Bagabag airport
- PSWDO heads Search for Outstanding elders
- 15 acts qualify for NVGT finals
- The Search for Bayabay and Saniata 2017
- NV, Outstanding Province in the country in the 2016 Search for the Rice Achievers Award (RAA)
- 2017 Grand Ammungan Festival schedule released
- In El Salvador, a moment more precious than gold
- Ex-beauty queen to charge Vizcaya cops for father’s ‘suicide’
- NNC Region visits province
- DICT to provide province with free Wi-Fi
- NVPH to remit collected OJT fees
- NUEVA VIZCAYA: Progressive without Mining
- Gov. Padilla spearheaded a meeting purposely to resolve the recent traffic problems in Nueva Vizcaya
- Networking brings in more funds for infra projects
- Solution to Holy Week traffic sought
- 4 more centenarians receive incentives
- Vizcaya’s cadet is PMA’s number 6
NVPH to remit collected OJT fees
Earlier last March, 4 medical colleges and universities signed a Memorandum Of Agreement with the province, through Governor Carlos M. Padilla, for the conduct of affiliation and training of clinical practice at the Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Hospital (NVPH) in Bambang.
However, in a joint meeting at the Sangguniang Panlalawigan (SP) recently, resource speakers from Aldersgate College, PLT College and St. Mary’s University revealed that they have been charged of affiliation and base hospital fees whenever student-trainees undergo on-the-job training (OJT) at NVPH.
The SP resolved that the collection of affiliation and base hospital fees has no legal basis in view of the absence of an Ordinance.
The SP urged Dr. Arlene I. Jara, OIC-Chief of NVPH, to remit to the Provincial Treasury all fees collected from the said schools while waiting for the policy on how the affiliation and hospital facility fees will be utilized.
The Centro Escolar University of Manila also ties up with NVPH. #bg