- Philippine Red Cross NV Chapter: Million Volunteer Run 4
- SP to look solutions on traffic problem
- PopCom R02 conducts family planning caravan in Aritao
- CMP signs MOA for better hospital services
- Biyahe ni Drew: Heroes of Nueva Vizcaya
- P30 million worth evacuation center to rise in NV
- 27 Aritaoenos receive recognition
- CMG projects on 50 percent completion status
- BM Salas requests meeting with DPWH and NUVELCO
- PLGU scholarship opens for Vizcayanos
- KMKNVI prepares for NDPR Week
- PLGU conducts 1st provincial Women’s Congress
- Nutrition Council promotes healthy diet
- Meet Saniata 2017 1st Runner Up
- Population Office holds Complan workshop
- SP proposes provincial evacuation center
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to various barangays
- Gov. Padilla awards P1.5 M to Mayor Dacayo of Solano for development projects
- 20th anniversary celebration of the reforestation project in Kirang, Aritao
- CDWs receive additional incentive from PLGU
NVPH to remit collected OJT fees
Earlier last March, 4 medical colleges and universities signed a Memorandum Of Agreement with the province, through Governor Carlos M. Padilla, for the conduct of affiliation and training of clinical practice at the Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Hospital (NVPH) in Bambang.
However, in a joint meeting at the Sangguniang Panlalawigan (SP) recently, resource speakers from Aldersgate College, PLT College and St. Mary’s University revealed that they have been charged of affiliation and base hospital fees whenever student-trainees undergo on-the-job training (OJT) at NVPH.
The SP resolved that the collection of affiliation and base hospital fees has no legal basis in view of the absence of an Ordinance.
The SP urged Dr. Arlene I. Jara, OIC-Chief of NVPH, to remit to the Provincial Treasury all fees collected from the said schools while waiting for the policy on how the affiliation and hospital facility fees will be utilized.
The Centro Escolar University of Manila also ties up with NVPH. #bg