- DICT to provide province with free Wi-Fi
- NVPH to remit collected OJT fees
- NUEVA VIZCAYA: Progressive without Mining
- Gov. Padilla spearheaded a meeting purposely to resolve the recent traffic problems in Nueva Vizcaya
- Networking brings in more funds for infra projects
- Solution to Holy Week traffic sought
- 4 more centenarians receive incentives
- Vizcaya’s cadet is PMA’s number 6
- Vizcaya’s teenage pregnancy still 3rd in the Region
- NVPPO all set for women’s month celebration
- Nueva Vizcaya marks highest rate of VAWC in Region 2
- PSWDO launches feeding program
- DOLE accepts applications for OFW livelihood assistance
- PIA conducts ASEAN Quiz Bee NV leg
- NVAT holds assembly and election
- El Salvador Votes for Water over Gold
- Presidente Sánchez Cerén agradece apoyo de Nueva Vizcaya en la lucha contra la minería metálica en El Salvador
- Gov. Padilla and Engr. Sabado presenting the Mining in Nueva Vizcaya during their visit at El Salvador
- La Asamblea Legislativa aprobó hoy con 69 votos el Decreto de Prohibición de Minería Metálica en El Salvador
- TARIPNONG: The regular press con of the provincial government is back
4 more centenarians receive incentives
In accordance to Ordinance No. 2014-089 or the Centenarian Ordinance, four centenarians were awarded P100, 000 during a flag-raising ceremony this morning (April 10) hosted by the Provincial Engineering Office (PEO).
The said ordinance is a landmark ordinance of the Sangguniang Panlalawigan headed by Vice Governor Epifanio LD. Galima Jr. during the administration of former Governor Ruth R. Padilla.
Current Governor Carlos M. Padilla said that the ordinance do not simply provide cash assistance to centenarians but also encourage fellow Vizcayano to practice healthy living.
Centenarians awarded include Rosita G. Fonbuena of Mabasa, Dupax Del Norte, Maria T. Uyad of Runruno, Quezon, Mella Omallo of Bantinan, Sta. Fe and Estepa O. Habunay of Ocao-Capinaan, Aritao.