- Baña made it to the Voice
- GAF 2017 | 2-day PRC mobile licensing service
- PNP-RD Robert Guzman Quenery paid a visit at the Office of Gov. Padilla
- Clark-Bagabag-Clark inaugural flight at the Bagabag airport
- PSWDO heads Search for Outstanding elders
- 15 acts qualify for NVGT finals
- The Search for Bayabay and Saniata 2017
- NV, Outstanding Province in the country in the 2016 Search for the Rice Achievers Award (RAA)
- 2017 Grand Ammungan Festival schedule released
- In El Salvador, a moment more precious than gold
- Ex-beauty queen to charge Vizcaya cops for father’s ‘suicide’
- NNC Region visits province
- DICT to provide province with free Wi-Fi
- NVPH to remit collected OJT fees
- NUEVA VIZCAYA: Progressive without Mining
- Gov. Padilla spearheaded a meeting purposely to resolve the recent traffic problems in Nueva Vizcaya
- Networking brings in more funds for infra projects
- Solution to Holy Week traffic sought
- 4 more centenarians receive incentives
- Vizcaya’s cadet is PMA’s number 6
4 more centenarians receive incentives
In accordance to Ordinance No. 2014-089 or the Centenarian Ordinance, four centenarians were awarded P100, 000 during a flag-raising ceremony this morning (April 10) hosted by the Provincial Engineering Office (PEO).
The said ordinance is a landmark ordinance of the Sangguniang Panlalawigan headed by Vice Governor Epifanio LD. Galima Jr. during the administration of former Governor Ruth R. Padilla.
Current Governor Carlos M. Padilla said that the ordinance do not simply provide cash assistance to centenarians but also encourage fellow Vizcayano to practice healthy living.
Centenarians awarded include Rosita G. Fonbuena of Mabasa, Dupax Del Norte, Maria T. Uyad of Runruno, Quezon, Mella Omallo of Bantinan, Sta. Fe and Estepa O. Habunay of Ocao-Capinaan, Aritao.