- Medical mission scheduled on first quarter 2018
- Fire cracker injuries for 2018 decreased
- DFA now offers 10 year valid passports
- Governor signs E.O. on learning and dev’t policies
- “Paskua ditoy Nueva Vizcaya” activities
- Belgian delegation to forge energy project with Nueva Vizcaya
- N. Vizcaya bags 2nd year CROWN award
- Awarding of Idol kong Entrepreneur and Search for Most Child-Friendly Barangay
- NV to receive 2nd CROWN
- Building wellness for Novo Vizcayanos
- Lopez post about Nueva Vizcaya is trending
- CMP meets Vizcayano heroes of Marawi
- Nueva Vizcaya, 2017 National Quality Corn Achiever Awardee (Hall of Famer)
- Road for agricultural development
- JE cases noted in the province
- PWD receives aid from DOLE
- Padillas push cultural preservation
- Provincial Agri-Fishery Day 2017
- NVSU Professor receives Presidential Award
- Another Vizcayano bags gold in Luzon Games
4 more centenarians receive incentives
In accordance to Ordinance No. 2014-089 or the Centenarian Ordinance, four centenarians were awarded P100, 000 during a flag-raising ceremony this morning (April 10) hosted by the Provincial Engineering Office (PEO).
The said ordinance is a landmark ordinance of the Sangguniang Panlalawigan headed by Vice Governor Epifanio LD. Galima Jr. during the administration of former Governor Ruth R. Padilla.
Current Governor Carlos M. Padilla said that the ordinance do not simply provide cash assistance to centenarians but also encourage fellow Vizcayano to practice healthy living.
Centenarians awarded include Rosita G. Fonbuena of Mabasa, Dupax Del Norte, Maria T. Uyad of Runruno, Quezon, Mella Omallo of Bantinan, Sta. Fe and Estepa O. Habunay of Ocao-Capinaan, Aritao.