- Provincial Administrator’s Office declares winners of “Throwback” photo contest
- PIHO conducts TB caravan
- TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
- Province gets 1.5B budget for 2018
- Former senator Lina speaks during federalism workshop
- RDO Balangatan informs Nueva Vizcaya about the new taxation status
- Vice Governor Galima on Federalism “let us arouse the consciousness of the people”
- “No to Regional State” Governor Padilla said
- Novo Vizcayanos to block Oceana’s renewal
- PLGU awards 100k each to 2 NV centenarians
- 2019 Provincial Plan for Children nears completion
- Provincial Tourism Council (PTC) 1st quarterly meeting for 2018
- Peoples Council created for effective and efficient governance
- Search for outstanding farmers to be launched
- Medical mission takes recess in Castañeda
- Province prepares for 3rd year CROWN evaluation
- DepEd prepares for CAVRAA 2018
- PHRMO gives new office guidelines and policies
- Dialogue regarding the Sand and Gravel Regulations of the province
- NV Police reports to CMP
4 more centenarians receive incentives
In accordance to Ordinance No. 2014-089 or the Centenarian Ordinance, four centenarians were awarded P100, 000 during a flag-raising ceremony this morning (April 10) hosted by the Provincial Engineering Office (PEO).
The said ordinance is a landmark ordinance of the Sangguniang Panlalawigan headed by Vice Governor Epifanio LD. Galima Jr. during the administration of former Governor Ruth R. Padilla.
Current Governor Carlos M. Padilla said that the ordinance do not simply provide cash assistance to centenarians but also encourage fellow Vizcayano to practice healthy living.
Centenarians awarded include Rosita G. Fonbuena of Mabasa, Dupax Del Norte, Maria T. Uyad of Runruno, Quezon, Mella Omallo of Bantinan, Sta. Fe and Estepa O. Habunay of Ocao-Capinaan, Aritao.