- Forum on extractive transparency held
- Provincial ManCom meeting identifies concerns
- Miss Nueva Vizcaya wins Miss Tourism Universe
- Rare species found in Mt. Palali
- Governor lectures on Federalism
- 2 centenarians receive incentives
- Water over gold forum held
- Philippine Red Cross NV Chapter: Million Volunteer Run 4
- SP to look solutions on traffic problem
- PopCom R02 conducts family planning caravan in Aritao
- CMP signs MOA for better hospital services
- Biyahe ni Drew: Heroes of Nueva Vizcaya
- P30 million worth evacuation center to rise in NV
- 27 Aritaoenos receive recognition
- CMG projects on 50 percent completion status
- BM Salas requests meeting with DPWH and NUVELCO
- PLGU scholarship opens for Vizcayanos
- KMKNVI prepares for NDPR Week
- PLGU conducts 1st provincial Women’s Congress
- Nutrition Council promotes healthy diet
4 more centenarians receive incentives
In accordance to Ordinance No. 2014-089 or the Centenarian Ordinance, four centenarians were awarded P100, 000 during a flag-raising ceremony this morning (April 10) hosted by the Provincial Engineering Office (PEO).
The said ordinance is a landmark ordinance of the Sangguniang Panlalawigan headed by Vice Governor Epifanio LD. Galima Jr. during the administration of former Governor Ruth R. Padilla.
Current Governor Carlos M. Padilla said that the ordinance do not simply provide cash assistance to centenarians but also encourage fellow Vizcayano to practice healthy living.
Centenarians awarded include Rosita G. Fonbuena of Mabasa, Dupax Del Norte, Maria T. Uyad of Runruno, Quezon, Mella Omallo of Bantinan, Sta. Fe and Estepa O. Habunay of Ocao-Capinaan, Aritao.