- Forum on extractive transparency held
- Provincial ManCom meeting identifies concerns
- Miss Nueva Vizcaya wins Miss Tourism Universe
- Rare species found in Mt. Palali
- Governor lectures on Federalism
- 2 centenarians receive incentives
- Water over gold forum held
- Philippine Red Cross NV Chapter: Million Volunteer Run 4
- SP to look solutions on traffic problem
- PopCom R02 conducts family planning caravan in Aritao
- CMP signs MOA for better hospital services
- Biyahe ni Drew: Heroes of Nueva Vizcaya
- P30 million worth evacuation center to rise in NV
- 27 Aritaoenos receive recognition
- CMG projects on 50 percent completion status
- BM Salas requests meeting with DPWH and NUVELCO
- PLGU scholarship opens for Vizcayanos
- KMKNVI prepares for NDPR Week
- PLGU conducts 1st provincial Women’s Congress
- Nutrition Council promotes healthy diet
NVPPO all set for women’s month celebration
This year’s celebration of women’s month aims to pay tribute to all women leaders who passionately lead and continue to promote women’s advocacies.
With this year’s theme “We Make Change Work for Women,” the celebration aims to give due recognition to the contributions of Filipino women in our society.
This year the Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Police Office (NVPPO) undertakes various activities for the attainment of this year’s women’s month celebration objective.
Last March 20, in NVPPOs regular Monday flag raising ceremony, they invited Villaverde Mayor Ronalie U. Valtoribio, a well-known women crusader as the guest of honor and speaker followed by women’s forum which is the highlight of their month-long celebration right after the ceremony, participated in by all police women and female non-uniform personnel of the province.
They also conducted the 2nd Provincial Directors fun ride on March 25 where all the women in the province were invited to join.
And on March 28, a gift giving activity was conducted at Women and Youth Dormitory in Provincial Capitol wherein they also distributed production and IEC materials to the populace. #mccd