- Youth Summit held
- PNP holds health caravan
- Outstanding teachers awarded
- PSWDO gears for 2017 search of model entrep
- Election of young officials conducted
- Student leader training conducted
- Galima leads dental mission
- Another Vizcaya beauty joins national search
- 2 centenarians receive incentives
- Nutrition action plan workshop held
- PLGU prepares for IP month
- Infra and Tourism activities suspended
- Army-NPA clash leaves four dead
- SC closes EO 03 petition
- Vizcayano bags bronze in SEA games
- SN Aboitiz aides Nutrition Scholars
- Awarding of Municipal Development Assistance Fund
- CMP opens another project
- Awarding of cash incentive to CJ Gasmin, Taekwondo Gold Medalist in S. Korea
- Vizcayano bags gold in South Korea
NVPPO all set for women’s month celebration
This year’s celebration of women’s month aims to pay tribute to all women leaders who passionately lead and continue to promote women’s advocacies.
With this year’s theme “We Make Change Work for Women,” the celebration aims to give due recognition to the contributions of Filipino women in our society.
This year the Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Police Office (NVPPO) undertakes various activities for the attainment of this year’s women’s month celebration objective.
Last March 20, in NVPPOs regular Monday flag raising ceremony, they invited Villaverde Mayor Ronalie U. Valtoribio, a well-known women crusader as the guest of honor and speaker followed by women’s forum which is the highlight of their month-long celebration right after the ceremony, participated in by all police women and female non-uniform personnel of the province.
They also conducted the 2nd Provincial Directors fun ride on March 25 where all the women in the province were invited to join.
And on March 28, a gift giving activity was conducted at Women and Youth Dormitory in Provincial Capitol wherein they also distributed production and IEC materials to the populace. #mccd