- SP proposes provincial evacuation center
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to various barangays
- Gov. Padilla awards P1.5 M to Mayor Dacayo of Solano for development projects
- 20th anniversary celebration of the reforestation project in Kirang, Aritao
- CDWs receive additional incentive from PLGU
- Bambang wins Miss CDW 2017
- 365: The Art of Being Alone by Jade Gacuan art exhibit
- PLGU NV wants public to appreciate province history and culture through photo contest
- Malacañang declared June 26 a holiday for Eid’l Fitr
- ARTC guesthouse opens to public
- PCAO grants aids to 20 individuals
- A better venue
- Awarding of financial assistance and material assistance to various barangays, schools and other org.
- Meet & Greet: Nueva Vizcaya’s candidate for Miss Tourism Philippines
- The Winners in the GAF17 activities
- Red Cross donates cereals and biscuits
- Province evaluated for second year Crown
- NGCP gives free school supplies for Vizcaya schoolers
- 4 Vizcayana centenarians up for P.1M aid
- Aritao wins 9th street dancing championship
NVAT holds assembly and election
The Nueva Vizcaya Agricultural Terminal (NVAT) held its 8th Membership Meeting and election of Board of Directors on March 31 at the NVAT compound in Bambang.
NVAT General Manager Gilbert Cumila thanked the Department of Agriculture and the Provincial Government for the various support and assistance given to NVAT.
“We have to work together. We have to strengthen the agriculture sector and lead the province to economic development through commercialization and industrialization,” Vice Governor Epifanio Galima Jr. said.
And according to the Vice Governor, the Sangguniang Panlalawigan passed recently Investment Incentive Code wherein outside capitalists could invest in the province. However, the business and employment must be in favor for the people of Nueva Vizcaya.
“Choose the directors that you know who could represent you as shareholders. Let us be firm with the policy of choosing the directors. Let NVAT be a big concern for the development of the province and this corporation,” Galima added.
Atty. Voltaire Garcia, Provincial Legal Officer, topped the rank in the elected directors. The other elected members of the board were Michael Dunguis, James Estong, Andrea Alfaro, Melania Runas, Vivien delos Santos, Grace Kingay, Normandy Salagubang, Gladys Kimayong, Edgar Castro and Edward Valido. Only Kimayong is a new member of the board. #bg
(with photos from avelino felipe jr.)