- Medical mission takes recess in Castañeda
- Province prepares for 3rd year CROWN evaluation
- DepEd prepares for CAVRAA 2018
- PHRMO gives new office guidelines and policies
- Dialogue regarding the Sand and Gravel Regulations of the province
- NV Police reports to CMP
- PCAO reports on 2017 accomplishments
- BIR demands back taxes from PLGU employees
- Lions Club makes public apology over eye exam confusion
- PLGU hosts dinner/socials to visiting doctors and others
- “Lions” of Vizcaya receive recognition
- Wild food plants for wildlife
- SN Aboitiz to aid province more this 2018
- CMP, NIA sign MOA with Irrigators
- Abot-Palad and BNS receive aid from SN Aboitiz
- Medical mission scheduled on first quarter 2018
- Fire cracker injuries for 2018 decreased
- DFA now offers 10 year valid passports
- Governor signs E.O. on learning and dev’t policies
- “Paskua ditoy Nueva Vizcaya” activities
NVAT holds assembly and election
The Nueva Vizcaya Agricultural Terminal (NVAT) held its 8th Membership Meeting and election of Board of Directors on March 31 at the NVAT compound in Bambang.
NVAT General Manager Gilbert Cumila thanked the Department of Agriculture and the Provincial Government for the various support and assistance given to NVAT.
“We have to work together. We have to strengthen the agriculture sector and lead the province to economic development through commercialization and industrialization,” Vice Governor Epifanio Galima Jr. said.
And according to the Vice Governor, the Sangguniang Panlalawigan passed recently Investment Incentive Code wherein outside capitalists could invest in the province. However, the business and employment must be in favor for the people of Nueva Vizcaya.
“Choose the directors that you know who could represent you as shareholders. Let us be firm with the policy of choosing the directors. Let NVAT be a big concern for the development of the province and this corporation,” Galima added.
Atty. Voltaire Garcia, Provincial Legal Officer, topped the rank in the elected directors. The other elected members of the board were Michael Dunguis, James Estong, Andrea Alfaro, Melania Runas, Vivien delos Santos, Grace Kingay, Normandy Salagubang, Gladys Kimayong, Edgar Castro and Edward Valido. Only Kimayong is a new member of the board. #bg
(with photos from avelino felipe jr.)