- Baña made it to the Voice
- GAF 2017 | 2-day PRC mobile licensing service
- PNP-RD Robert Guzman Quenery paid a visit at the Office of Gov. Padilla
- Clark-Bagabag-Clark inaugural flight at the Bagabag airport
- PSWDO heads Search for Outstanding elders
- 15 acts qualify for NVGT finals
- The Search for Bayabay and Saniata 2017
- NV, Outstanding Province in the country in the 2016 Search for the Rice Achievers Award (RAA)
- 2017 Grand Ammungan Festival schedule released
- In El Salvador, a moment more precious than gold
- Ex-beauty queen to charge Vizcaya cops for father’s ‘suicide’
- NNC Region visits province
- DICT to provide province with free Wi-Fi
- NVPH to remit collected OJT fees
- NUEVA VIZCAYA: Progressive without Mining
- Gov. Padilla spearheaded a meeting purposely to resolve the recent traffic problems in Nueva Vizcaya
- Networking brings in more funds for infra projects
- Solution to Holy Week traffic sought
- 4 more centenarians receive incentives
- Vizcaya’s cadet is PMA’s number 6
NVAT holds assembly and election
The Nueva Vizcaya Agricultural Terminal (NVAT) held its 8th Membership Meeting and election of Board of Directors on March 31 at the NVAT compound in Bambang.
NVAT General Manager Gilbert Cumila thanked the Department of Agriculture and the Provincial Government for the various support and assistance given to NVAT.
“We have to work together. We have to strengthen the agriculture sector and lead the province to economic development through commercialization and industrialization,” Vice Governor Epifanio Galima Jr. said.
And according to the Vice Governor, the Sangguniang Panlalawigan passed recently Investment Incentive Code wherein outside capitalists could invest in the province. However, the business and employment must be in favor for the people of Nueva Vizcaya.
“Choose the directors that you know who could represent you as shareholders. Let us be firm with the policy of choosing the directors. Let NVAT be a big concern for the development of the province and this corporation,” Galima added.
Atty. Voltaire Garcia, Provincial Legal Officer, topped the rank in the elected directors. The other elected members of the board were Michael Dunguis, James Estong, Andrea Alfaro, Melania Runas, Vivien delos Santos, Grace Kingay, Normandy Salagubang, Gladys Kimayong, Edgar Castro and Edward Valido. Only Kimayong is a new member of the board. #bg
(with photos from avelino felipe jr.)