- Nutrition action plan workshop held
- PLGU prepares for IP month
- Infra and Tourism activities suspended
- Army-NPA clash leaves four dead
- SC closes EO 03 petition
- Vizcayano bags bronze in SEA games
- SN Aboitiz aides Nutrition Scholars
- Awarding of Municipal Development Assistance Fund
- CMP opens another project
- Awarding of cash incentive to CJ Gasmin, Taekwondo Gold Medalist in S. Korea
- Vizcayano bags gold in South Korea
- 2017 SGLG National Cross Posting Validation
- Ammungan Ti Barangay ken Probinsya
- NV goes to Alabang
- Tourism Week activities slated
- NV agencies alerted on bird flu
- PIHO and PNC plans for 2018
- Vizcaya rally’s help for Marawi war victims
- Forum on extractive transparency held
- Provincial ManCom meeting identifies concerns
NVAT holds assembly and election
The Nueva Vizcaya Agricultural Terminal (NVAT) held its 8th Membership Meeting and election of Board of Directors on March 31 at the NVAT compound in Bambang.
NVAT General Manager Gilbert Cumila thanked the Department of Agriculture and the Provincial Government for the various support and assistance given to NVAT.
“We have to work together. We have to strengthen the agriculture sector and lead the province to economic development through commercialization and industrialization,” Vice Governor Epifanio Galima Jr. said.
And according to the Vice Governor, the Sangguniang Panlalawigan passed recently Investment Incentive Code wherein outside capitalists could invest in the province. However, the business and employment must be in favor for the people of Nueva Vizcaya.
“Choose the directors that you know who could represent you as shareholders. Let us be firm with the policy of choosing the directors. Let NVAT be a big concern for the development of the province and this corporation,” Galima added.
Atty. Voltaire Garcia, Provincial Legal Officer, topped the rank in the elected directors. The other elected members of the board were Michael Dunguis, James Estong, Andrea Alfaro, Melania Runas, Vivien delos Santos, Grace Kingay, Normandy Salagubang, Gladys Kimayong, Edgar Castro and Edward Valido. Only Kimayong is a new member of the board. #bg
(with photos from avelino felipe jr.)