- Forum on extractive transparency held
- Provincial ManCom meeting identifies concerns
- Miss Nueva Vizcaya wins Miss Tourism Universe
- Rare species found in Mt. Palali
- Governor lectures on Federalism
- 2 centenarians receive incentives
- Water over gold forum held
- Philippine Red Cross NV Chapter: Million Volunteer Run 4
- SP to look solutions on traffic problem
- PopCom R02 conducts family planning caravan in Aritao
- CMP signs MOA for better hospital services
- Biyahe ni Drew: Heroes of Nueva Vizcaya
- P30 million worth evacuation center to rise in NV
- 27 Aritaoenos receive recognition
- CMG projects on 50 percent completion status
- BM Salas requests meeting with DPWH and NUVELCO
- PLGU scholarship opens for Vizcayanos
- KMKNVI prepares for NDPR Week
- PLGU conducts 1st provincial Women’s Congress
- Nutrition Council promotes healthy diet
NVAT holds assembly and election
The Nueva Vizcaya Agricultural Terminal (NVAT) held its 8th Membership Meeting and election of Board of Directors on March 31 at the NVAT compound in Bambang.
NVAT General Manager Gilbert Cumila thanked the Department of Agriculture and the Provincial Government for the various support and assistance given to NVAT.
“We have to work together. We have to strengthen the agriculture sector and lead the province to economic development through commercialization and industrialization,” Vice Governor Epifanio Galima Jr. said.
And according to the Vice Governor, the Sangguniang Panlalawigan passed recently Investment Incentive Code wherein outside capitalists could invest in the province. However, the business and employment must be in favor for the people of Nueva Vizcaya.
“Choose the directors that you know who could represent you as shareholders. Let us be firm with the policy of choosing the directors. Let NVAT be a big concern for the development of the province and this corporation,” Galima added.
Atty. Voltaire Garcia, Provincial Legal Officer, topped the rank in the elected directors. The other elected members of the board were Michael Dunguis, James Estong, Andrea Alfaro, Melania Runas, Vivien delos Santos, Grace Kingay, Normandy Salagubang, Gladys Kimayong, Edgar Castro and Edward Valido. Only Kimayong is a new member of the board. #bg
(with photos from avelino felipe jr.)