- DICT to provide province with free Wi-Fi
- NVPH to remit collected OJT fees
- NUEVA VIZCAYA: Progressive without Mining
- Gov. Padilla spearheaded a meeting purposely to resolve the recent traffic problems in Nueva Vizcaya
- Networking brings in more funds for infra projects
- Solution to Holy Week traffic sought
- 4 more centenarians receive incentives
- Vizcaya’s cadet is PMA’s number 6
- Vizcaya’s teenage pregnancy still 3rd in the Region
- NVPPO all set for women’s month celebration
- Nueva Vizcaya marks highest rate of VAWC in Region 2
- PSWDO launches feeding program
- DOLE accepts applications for OFW livelihood assistance
- PIA conducts ASEAN Quiz Bee NV leg
- NVAT holds assembly and election
- El Salvador Votes for Water over Gold
- Presidente Sánchez Cerén agradece apoyo de Nueva Vizcaya en la lucha contra la minería metálica en El Salvador
- Gov. Padilla and Engr. Sabado presenting the Mining in Nueva Vizcaya during their visit at El Salvador
- La Asamblea Legislativa aprobó hoy con 69 votos el Decreto de Prohibición de Minería Metálica en El Salvador
- TARIPNONG: The regular press con of the provincial government is back
TARIPNONG: The regular press con of the provincial government is back
The Public Affairs and Information Assistance Division (PAIAD) in cooperation with the Philippine Information Agency (PIA) of Nueva Vizcaya, recently did a re-launch of TARIPNONG, a program of regularly conducting a press conference on the provincial local government concerns. TARIPNONG aims to give updates on projects and programs of various offices of the provincial government. It also is an activity where current issues and concerns are discussed and clarified.
Provincial Administrator Maybelle Dumlao-Sevillena, one of the three speakers for the Taripnong relaunch, gave the comprehensive report on the upcoming 9th Grand Ammungan Festival which will be celebrated on May 22 to 24, 2017.
Nueva Vizcaya Police Provincial Office personnel also were on hand as resources speakers including Police Superintendent Emmanuel G. Viernes, Chief Operations Officer and Police Chief Inspector Myla R. Paguyo, Women and Children Protection Desk chief.
The PSupt. Viernes gave the latest update and statistics on the PNP’s war on drugs particularly on OPLAN Tokhang Reloaded, insurgency sightings in various municipalities in the province, as well as other issues on the peace and order situation in the province of Nueva Vizcaya.
PCI Paguyo then gave a report on the PNP’s activities pertaining to the nationwide observation of Women’s Month, citing the increase of reported cases of violence against women and children (VOWC). Paguyo, however, stressed that the said increase in VOWC statistics was a result of the empowerment of women and children brought about by the PNP’s intensive and effective information and education campaign on women and children rights conducted all over the province.
Members of the Nueva Vizcaya Press Club (NVPC) and student journalists and political science students from Saint Mary’s University and PLT College were also present during the press con which took place at the function room of the Provincial Social Welfare and Development Office in the capitol compound. #lag