- SP proposes provincial evacuation center
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to various barangays
- Gov. Padilla awards P1.5 M to Mayor Dacayo of Solano for development projects
- 20th anniversary celebration of the reforestation project in Kirang, Aritao
- CDWs receive additional incentive from PLGU
- Bambang wins Miss CDW 2017
- 365: The Art of Being Alone by Jade Gacuan art exhibit
- PLGU NV wants public to appreciate province history and culture through photo contest
- Malacañang declared June 26 a holiday for Eid’l Fitr
- ARTC guesthouse opens to public
- PCAO grants aids to 20 individuals
- A better venue
- Awarding of financial assistance and material assistance to various barangays, schools and other org.
- Meet & Greet: Nueva Vizcaya’s candidate for Miss Tourism Philippines
- The Winners in the GAF17 activities
- Red Cross donates cereals and biscuits
- Province evaluated for second year Crown
- NGCP gives free school supplies for Vizcaya schoolers
- 4 Vizcayana centenarians up for P.1M aid
- Aritao wins 9th street dancing championship
TARIPNONG: The regular press con of the provincial government is back
The Public Affairs and Information Assistance Division (PAIAD) in cooperation with the Philippine Information Agency (PIA) of Nueva Vizcaya, recently did a re-launch of TARIPNONG, a program of regularly conducting a press conference on the provincial local government concerns. TARIPNONG aims to give updates on projects and programs of various offices of the provincial government. It also is an activity where current issues and concerns are discussed and clarified.
Provincial Administrator Maybelle Dumlao-Sevillena, one of the three speakers for the Taripnong relaunch, gave the comprehensive report on the upcoming 9th Grand Ammungan Festival which will be celebrated on May 22 to 24, 2017.
Nueva Vizcaya Police Provincial Office personnel also were on hand as resources speakers including Police Superintendent Emmanuel G. Viernes, Chief Operations Officer and Police Chief Inspector Myla R. Paguyo, Women and Children Protection Desk chief.
The PSupt. Viernes gave the latest update and statistics on the PNP’s war on drugs particularly on OPLAN Tokhang Reloaded, insurgency sightings in various municipalities in the province, as well as other issues on the peace and order situation in the province of Nueva Vizcaya.
PCI Paguyo then gave a report on the PNP’s activities pertaining to the nationwide observation of Women’s Month, citing the increase of reported cases of violence against women and children (VOWC). Paguyo, however, stressed that the said increase in VOWC statistics was a result of the empowerment of women and children brought about by the PNP’s intensive and effective information and education campaign on women and children rights conducted all over the province.
Members of the Nueva Vizcaya Press Club (NVPC) and student journalists and political science students from Saint Mary’s University and PLT College were also present during the press con which took place at the function room of the Provincial Social Welfare and Development Office in the capitol compound. #lag