- Baña made it to the Voice
- GAF 2017 | 2-day PRC mobile licensing service
- PNP-RD Robert Guzman Quenery paid a visit at the Office of Gov. Padilla
- Clark-Bagabag-Clark inaugural flight at the Bagabag airport
- PSWDO heads Search for Outstanding elders
- 15 acts qualify for NVGT finals
- The Search for Bayabay and Saniata 2017
- NV, Outstanding Province in the country in the 2016 Search for the Rice Achievers Award (RAA)
- 2017 Grand Ammungan Festival schedule released
- In El Salvador, a moment more precious than gold
- Ex-beauty queen to charge Vizcaya cops for father’s ‘suicide’
- NNC Region visits province
- DICT to provide province with free Wi-Fi
- NVPH to remit collected OJT fees
- NUEVA VIZCAYA: Progressive without Mining
- Gov. Padilla spearheaded a meeting purposely to resolve the recent traffic problems in Nueva Vizcaya
- Networking brings in more funds for infra projects
- Solution to Holy Week traffic sought
- 4 more centenarians receive incentives
- Vizcaya’s cadet is PMA’s number 6
TARIPNONG: The regular press con of the provincial government is back
The Public Affairs and Information Assistance Division (PAIAD) in cooperation with the Philippine Information Agency (PIA) of Nueva Vizcaya, recently did a re-launch of TARIPNONG, a program of regularly conducting a press conference on the provincial local government concerns. TARIPNONG aims to give updates on projects and programs of various offices of the provincial government. It also is an activity where current issues and concerns are discussed and clarified.
Provincial Administrator Maybelle Dumlao-Sevillena, one of the three speakers for the Taripnong relaunch, gave the comprehensive report on the upcoming 9th Grand Ammungan Festival which will be celebrated on May 22 to 24, 2017.
Nueva Vizcaya Police Provincial Office personnel also were on hand as resources speakers including Police Superintendent Emmanuel G. Viernes, Chief Operations Officer and Police Chief Inspector Myla R. Paguyo, Women and Children Protection Desk chief.
The PSupt. Viernes gave the latest update and statistics on the PNP’s war on drugs particularly on OPLAN Tokhang Reloaded, insurgency sightings in various municipalities in the province, as well as other issues on the peace and order situation in the province of Nueva Vizcaya.
PCI Paguyo then gave a report on the PNP’s activities pertaining to the nationwide observation of Women’s Month, citing the increase of reported cases of violence against women and children (VOWC). Paguyo, however, stressed that the said increase in VOWC statistics was a result of the empowerment of women and children brought about by the PNP’s intensive and effective information and education campaign on women and children rights conducted all over the province.
Members of the Nueva Vizcaya Press Club (NVPC) and student journalists and political science students from Saint Mary’s University and PLT College were also present during the press con which took place at the function room of the Provincial Social Welfare and Development Office in the capitol compound. #lag