- SP proposes provincial evacuation center
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to various barangays
- Gov. Padilla awards P1.5 M to Mayor Dacayo of Solano for development projects
- 20th anniversary celebration of the reforestation project in Kirang, Aritao
- CDWs receive additional incentive from PLGU
- Bambang wins Miss CDW 2017
- 365: The Art of Being Alone by Jade Gacuan art exhibit
- PLGU NV wants public to appreciate province history and culture through photo contest
- Malacañang declared June 26 a holiday for Eid’l Fitr
- ARTC guesthouse opens to public
- PCAO grants aids to 20 individuals
- A better venue
- Awarding of financial assistance and material assistance to various barangays, schools and other org.
- Meet & Greet: Nueva Vizcaya’s candidate for Miss Tourism Philippines
- The Winners in the GAF17 activities
- Red Cross donates cereals and biscuits
- Province evaluated for second year Crown
- NGCP gives free school supplies for Vizcaya schoolers
- 4 Vizcayana centenarians up for P.1M aid
- Aritao wins 9th street dancing championship
Bringing the government closer to the people
In its continued effort in bringing government services more accessible to the people, the provincial government of Nueva Vizcaya and the local government of Kayapa held the joint Capitol on Wheels-LGU Caravan at Sitio Macdu, Barangay Pinayag, Kayapa, on March 10.
Gov. Carlos M. Padilla and Kayapa Mayor Paul D. Ligmayo led local and provincial chiefs of offices and staff in providing front line services usually availed only in the provincial capitol and in the municipal hall.
Aside from the front line services, the PLGU provided various free health services such as medical check-up, minor surgery including circumcision, and dental services, including the distribution of free medicines. Free reading glasses, mosquito-repellant nets, blankets, and wheelchairs were also distributed to the locals in the area.#lag