- SP proposes provincial evacuation center
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to various barangays
- Gov. Padilla awards P1.5 M to Mayor Dacayo of Solano for development projects
- 20th anniversary celebration of the reforestation project in Kirang, Aritao
- CDWs receive additional incentive from PLGU
- Bambang wins Miss CDW 2017
- 365: The Art of Being Alone by Jade Gacuan art exhibit
- PLGU NV wants public to appreciate province history and culture through photo contest
- Malacañang declared June 26 a holiday for Eid’l Fitr
- ARTC guesthouse opens to public
- PCAO grants aids to 20 individuals
- A better venue
- Awarding of financial assistance and material assistance to various barangays, schools and other org.
- Meet & Greet: Nueva Vizcaya’s candidate for Miss Tourism Philippines
- The Winners in the GAF17 activities
- Red Cross donates cereals and biscuits
- Province evaluated for second year Crown
- NGCP gives free school supplies for Vizcaya schoolers
- 4 Vizcayana centenarians up for P.1M aid
- Aritao wins 9th street dancing championship
PLGU awards P12.2 M funds for farmers
A total of P12.2 million was awarded to the Irrigators Association of Nueva Vizcaya headed by the Federation President, Bruno Gamponia, as a counterpart of the Provincial Local Government in the Balikatan Sagip Patubig Program (BSPP) of the National Irrigators Association (NIA).
According to NIA Provincial Director Francisco Domingsil, the BSPP’s total project amounts to P24.5 million where P12.3 million is NIA counterpart.
Four Communal Irrigation System (CIS) will be benefited by the projects. Caliat CIS and Nalubbunan CIS, both in the municipality of Quezon have a total project cost of about P6 million and a total of P15 million is alloted for the Silap CIS in Solano and about P3 million project cost for Barukaya CIS in Bambang.
The BSPP is a joint undertaking of the Department of Agriculture through NIA and Local Government Units which demands for financial effort from both agencies. It was launched in 1999 to assist LGUs to be financially and technically capable to implement construction and rehabilitation of communal irrigation systems.
“It is a gesture of the Provincial Government to all Vizcayano farmers to provide funds as a counterpart to further assist the agricultural sector,” said Domingsil. #krizel