- PWD receives aid from DOLE
- Padillas push cultural preservation
- Provincial Agri-Fishery Day 2017
- NVSU Professor receives Presidential Award
- Another Vizcayano bags gold in Luzon Games
- PLGU zumba celebrates 3rd year
- Women’s club celebrates achievement day
- Nueva Vizcaya Zumba 3rd Anniversary
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to barangays
- PopCom R02 announces 2017 AHD film fest winners
- Vizcayano PWD wins in ASEAN games
- Vizcaya professor gets highest literature award
- NV-DepEd holds festival of talents
- 2nd Barangay Fiesta of Bantinan, Santa Fe
- Youth Summit held
- PNP holds health caravan
- Outstanding teachers awarded
- PSWDO gears for 2017 search of model entrep
- Election of young officials conducted
- Student leader training conducted
NGCP to cut power on Jan. 12 in Nueva Vizcaya, Ifugao town
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – The National Grid Corporation of the Philippines(NGCP) is set to implement power outage on January 12 in some parts of this province and Ifugao.
Lilibeth Gaydowen, NGCP corporate communication and public affairs officer said the power outage will last from 8 a.m. To 6 p.m.
“This will affect distribution utilities of the Lagawe Substation and Solano substation, “ she said.
The temporary power outage, Gaydowen said will be done to give way for the replacement of selected wood poles with steel poles along the Bayombong-Lagawe 69kV line segment.
She said normal operations will resume immediately after work completion.#bme