- Baña made it to the Voice
- GAF 2017 | 2-day PRC mobile licensing service
- PNP-RD Robert Guzman Quenery paid a visit at the Office of Gov. Padilla
- Clark-Bagabag-Clark inaugural flight at the Bagabag airport
- PSWDO heads Search for Outstanding elders
- 15 acts qualify for NVGT finals
- The Search for Bayabay and Saniata 2017
- NV, Outstanding Province in the country in the 2016 Search for the Rice Achievers Award (RAA)
- 2017 Grand Ammungan Festival schedule released
- In El Salvador, a moment more precious than gold
- Ex-beauty queen to charge Vizcaya cops for father’s ‘suicide’
- NNC Region visits province
- DICT to provide province with free Wi-Fi
- NVPH to remit collected OJT fees
- NUEVA VIZCAYA: Progressive without Mining
- Gov. Padilla spearheaded a meeting purposely to resolve the recent traffic problems in Nueva Vizcaya
- Networking brings in more funds for infra projects
- Solution to Holy Week traffic sought
- 4 more centenarians receive incentives
- Vizcaya’s cadet is PMA’s number 6
NGCP to cut power on Jan. 12 in Nueva Vizcaya, Ifugao town
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – The National Grid Corporation of the Philippines(NGCP) is set to implement power outage on January 12 in some parts of this province and Ifugao.
Lilibeth Gaydowen, NGCP corporate communication and public affairs officer said the power outage will last from 8 a.m. To 6 p.m.
“This will affect distribution utilities of the Lagawe Substation and Solano substation, “ she said.
The temporary power outage, Gaydowen said will be done to give way for the replacement of selected wood poles with steel poles along the Bayombong-Lagawe 69kV line segment.
She said normal operations will resume immediately after work completion.#bme