- Baña made it to the Voice
- GAF 2017 | 2-day PRC mobile licensing service
- PNP-RD Robert Guzman Quenery paid a visit at the Office of Gov. Padilla
- Clark-Bagabag-Clark inaugural flight at the Bagabag airport
- PSWDO heads Search for Outstanding elders
- 15 acts qualify for NVGT finals
- The Search for Bayabay and Saniata 2017
- NV, Outstanding Province in the country in the 2016 Search for the Rice Achievers Award (RAA)
- 2017 Grand Ammungan Festival schedule released
- In El Salvador, a moment more precious than gold
- Ex-beauty queen to charge Vizcaya cops for father’s ‘suicide’
- NNC Region visits province
- DICT to provide province with free Wi-Fi
- NVPH to remit collected OJT fees
- NUEVA VIZCAYA: Progressive without Mining
- Gov. Padilla spearheaded a meeting purposely to resolve the recent traffic problems in Nueva Vizcaya
- Networking brings in more funds for infra projects
- Solution to Holy Week traffic sought
- 4 more centenarians receive incentives
- Vizcaya’s cadet is PMA’s number 6
Firecracker injuries in Nueva Vizcaya down by 50%
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – The number of firecracker injuries in this province went down by 50 percent after the recent celebration of New Year.
Dr. Edwin Galapon, provincial health officer said they only recorded 8 firecracker injuries and victims who sought medical treatment at the Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Hospital(NVPH) in Bambang town and Veterans Regional Hospital(VRH) in Bayombong town.
“This downtrend on the number of firecracker injuries can be attributed to the intensified campaign against firecracker use and the support of our villagers to the program,” he said.
Galapon said they also recorded two victims of stray bullet who are now recuperating in various hospitals.
In 2015, the PHO recorded 15 firecracker injuries.#BenMosesEbreo/PIA 2-Nueva Vizcaya