- Philippine Red Cross NV Chapter: Million Volunteer Run 4
- SP to look solutions on traffic problem
- PopCom R02 conducts family planning caravan in Aritao
- CMP signs MOA for better hospital services
- Biyahe ni Drew: Heroes of Nueva Vizcaya
- P30 million worth evacuation center to rise in NV
- 27 Aritaoenos receive recognition
- CMG projects on 50 percent completion status
- BM Salas requests meeting with DPWH and NUVELCO
- PLGU scholarship opens for Vizcayanos
- KMKNVI prepares for NDPR Week
- PLGU conducts 1st provincial Women’s Congress
- Nutrition Council promotes healthy diet
- Meet Saniata 2017 1st Runner Up
- Population Office holds Complan workshop
- SP proposes provincial evacuation center
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to various barangays
- Gov. Padilla awards P1.5 M to Mayor Dacayo of Solano for development projects
- 20th anniversary celebration of the reforestation project in Kirang, Aritao
- CDWs receive additional incentive from PLGU
Firecracker injuries in Nueva Vizcaya down by 50%
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – The number of firecracker injuries in this province went down by 50 percent after the recent celebration of New Year.
Dr. Edwin Galapon, provincial health officer said they only recorded 8 firecracker injuries and victims who sought medical treatment at the Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Hospital(NVPH) in Bambang town and Veterans Regional Hospital(VRH) in Bayombong town.
“This downtrend on the number of firecracker injuries can be attributed to the intensified campaign against firecracker use and the support of our villagers to the program,” he said.
Galapon said they also recorded two victims of stray bullet who are now recuperating in various hospitals.
In 2015, the PHO recorded 15 firecracker injuries.#BenMosesEbreo/PIA 2-Nueva Vizcaya