- SP proposes provincial evacuation center
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to various barangays
- Gov. Padilla awards P1.5 M to Mayor Dacayo of Solano for development projects
- 20th anniversary celebration of the reforestation project in Kirang, Aritao
- CDWs receive additional incentive from PLGU
- Bambang wins Miss CDW 2017
- 365: The Art of Being Alone by Jade Gacuan art exhibit
- PLGU NV wants public to appreciate province history and culture through photo contest
- Malacañang declared June 26 a holiday for Eid’l Fitr
- ARTC guesthouse opens to public
- PCAO grants aids to 20 individuals
- A better venue
- Awarding of financial assistance and material assistance to various barangays, schools and other org.
- Meet & Greet: Nueva Vizcaya’s candidate for Miss Tourism Philippines
- The Winners in the GAF17 activities
- Red Cross donates cereals and biscuits
- Province evaluated for second year Crown
- NGCP gives free school supplies for Vizcaya schoolers
- 4 Vizcayana centenarians up for P.1M aid
- Aritao wins 9th street dancing championship
Firecracker injuries in Nueva Vizcaya down by 50%
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – The number of firecracker injuries in this province went down by 50 percent after the recent celebration of New Year.
Dr. Edwin Galapon, provincial health officer said they only recorded 8 firecracker injuries and victims who sought medical treatment at the Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Hospital(NVPH) in Bambang town and Veterans Regional Hospital(VRH) in Bayombong town.
“This downtrend on the number of firecracker injuries can be attributed to the intensified campaign against firecracker use and the support of our villagers to the program,” he said.
Galapon said they also recorded two victims of stray bullet who are now recuperating in various hospitals.
In 2015, the PHO recorded 15 firecracker injuries.#BenMosesEbreo/PIA 2-Nueva Vizcaya