- Provincial Agriculture extends support to farmers
- Governor Padilla awards cash to 7 centenarians
- Bonus unsure for PLGU COS employees
- Governor CMP clarified on caterer’s issue
- Awarding of P100,000 to Novo Vizcayano Centenarians
- Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Capitol perimeter fence
- PDC-DEVAD 3rd regular business meeting
- Province sets to sustain nutrition programs
- 2016 Paskua Ditoy Nueva Vizcaya Parol Contest
- SN Aboitiz shows support to local ginger industry
- Capitol extends gifts in Diadi
- PNC prepares for 2017 activities
- Province receives nutrition awards
- CA mulls employees appeal
- PLGU employees undergo supervisory development training
- BM Marcos encourages MLGUs to join in PRCs Blood Samaritan Program
- NV carries off “National Quality Corn Achiever Award” anew
- Population Office celebrates PopDev week
- Training on Supervisory Development Course (SDC) Track I with CSC
- Nueva Vizcaya dad defends ‘Kaingin’ system of IPs
Governor Padilla awards cash to 7 centenarians
A total of seven centenarians were approved this year to avail of the P100, 000 cash incentive each from the provincial government through the Centenarian Ordinance which was passed during the administration of former Governor Ruth R. Padilla.
Ordinance Number 089 s. 2014 or the Centenarian ordinance aims to provide financial assistance and to encourage and promote healthy lifestyle among Novo Vizcayano.
After the approval of the Ordinance in 2014, there were 43 centenarians who have already received the said cash incentive totaling to P 4.3 million.
In a flag raising ceremony, Governor Carlos M. Padilla said that despite the national government will also be granting the same benefits to centenarians, the provincial government will still be providing the same as a counterpart in recognition of the province to Vizcayano centenarians.
The recipients of this year are Elizabeth Baingan from Barangay San Nicolas Bayombong, Segundo Bay-An from Barangay Belance, Dupax Del Norte, Marcelina Velasco from Barangay Ibung, Villaverde, Benito Duntogan from Barangay Nansiakan, Kayapa, Macaria Sagun from Barangay Masoc, Bayombong, Guinami Dinangwayan from Barangay Salingsingan, Ambaguio and Ortag Ngola from Barangay Nagsabaran Diadi.
Unfortunately, Ngola died after processing the documents and approval of the claim but the immediate family will still be eligible to claim the said incentive. #krizel