- Nutrition action plan workshop held
- PLGU prepares for IP month
- Infra and Tourism activities suspended
- Army-NPA clash leaves four dead
- SC closes EO 03 petition
- Vizcayano bags bronze in SEA games
- SN Aboitiz aides Nutrition Scholars
- Awarding of Municipal Development Assistance Fund
- CMP opens another project
- Awarding of cash incentive to CJ Gasmin, Taekwondo Gold Medalist in S. Korea
- Vizcayano bags gold in South Korea
- 2017 SGLG National Cross Posting Validation
- Ammungan Ti Barangay ken Probinsya
- NV goes to Alabang
- Tourism Week activities slated
- NV agencies alerted on bird flu
- PIHO and PNC plans for 2018
- Vizcaya rally’s help for Marawi war victims
- Forum on extractive transparency held
- Provincial ManCom meeting identifies concerns
Governor Padilla awards cash to 7 centenarians
A total of seven centenarians were approved this year to avail of the P100, 000 cash incentive each from the provincial government through the Centenarian Ordinance which was passed during the administration of former Governor Ruth R. Padilla.
Ordinance Number 089 s. 2014 or the Centenarian ordinance aims to provide financial assistance and to encourage and promote healthy lifestyle among Novo Vizcayano.
After the approval of the Ordinance in 2014, there were 43 centenarians who have already received the said cash incentive totaling to P 4.3 million.
In a flag raising ceremony, Governor Carlos M. Padilla said that despite the national government will also be granting the same benefits to centenarians, the provincial government will still be providing the same as a counterpart in recognition of the province to Vizcayano centenarians.
The recipients of this year are Elizabeth Baingan from Barangay San Nicolas Bayombong, Segundo Bay-An from Barangay Belance, Dupax Del Norte, Marcelina Velasco from Barangay Ibung, Villaverde, Benito Duntogan from Barangay Nansiakan, Kayapa, Macaria Sagun from Barangay Masoc, Bayombong, Guinami Dinangwayan from Barangay Salingsingan, Ambaguio and Ortag Ngola from Barangay Nagsabaran Diadi.
Unfortunately, Ngola died after processing the documents and approval of the claim but the immediate family will still be eligible to claim the said incentive. #krizel