- PWD receives aid from DOLE
- Padillas push cultural preservation
- Provincial Agri-Fishery Day 2017
- NVSU Professor receives Presidential Award
- Another Vizcayano bags gold in Luzon Games
- PLGU zumba celebrates 3rd year
- Women’s club celebrates achievement day
- Nueva Vizcaya Zumba 3rd Anniversary
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to barangays
- PopCom R02 announces 2017 AHD film fest winners
- Vizcayano PWD wins in ASEAN games
- Vizcaya professor gets highest literature award
- NV-DepEd holds festival of talents
- 2nd Barangay Fiesta of Bantinan, Santa Fe
- Youth Summit held
- PNP holds health caravan
- Outstanding teachers awarded
- PSWDO gears for 2017 search of model entrep
- Election of young officials conducted
- Student leader training conducted
Governor Padilla awards cash to 7 centenarians
A total of seven centenarians were approved this year to avail of the P100, 000 cash incentive each from the provincial government through the Centenarian Ordinance which was passed during the administration of former Governor Ruth R. Padilla.
Ordinance Number 089 s. 2014 or the Centenarian ordinance aims to provide financial assistance and to encourage and promote healthy lifestyle among Novo Vizcayano.
After the approval of the Ordinance in 2014, there were 43 centenarians who have already received the said cash incentive totaling to P 4.3 million.
In a flag raising ceremony, Governor Carlos M. Padilla said that despite the national government will also be granting the same benefits to centenarians, the provincial government will still be providing the same as a counterpart in recognition of the province to Vizcayano centenarians.
The recipients of this year are Elizabeth Baingan from Barangay San Nicolas Bayombong, Segundo Bay-An from Barangay Belance, Dupax Del Norte, Marcelina Velasco from Barangay Ibung, Villaverde, Benito Duntogan from Barangay Nansiakan, Kayapa, Macaria Sagun from Barangay Masoc, Bayombong, Guinami Dinangwayan from Barangay Salingsingan, Ambaguio and Ortag Ngola from Barangay Nagsabaran Diadi.
Unfortunately, Ngola died after processing the documents and approval of the claim but the immediate family will still be eligible to claim the said incentive. #krizel