- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
- Road safety summit proposed
- NV to receive P2.3M tobacco tax share
- Multi-purpose building to rise in Solano school
- Provincial Administrator’s Office declares winners of “Throwback” photo contest
- PIHO conducts TB caravan
- TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
- Province gets 1.5B budget for 2018
- Former senator Lina speaks during federalism workshop
- RDO Balangatan informs Nueva Vizcaya about the new taxation status
- Vice Governor Galima on Federalism “let us arouse the consciousness of the people”
- “No to Regional State” Governor Padilla said
- Novo Vizcayanos to block Oceana’s renewal
- PLGU awards 100k each to 2 NV centenarians
- 2019 Provincial Plan for Children nears completion
- Provincial Tourism Council (PTC) 1st quarterly meeting for 2018
Governor Padilla awards cash to 7 centenarians
A total of seven centenarians were approved this year to avail of the P100, 000 cash incentive each from the provincial government through the Centenarian Ordinance which was passed during the administration of former Governor Ruth R. Padilla.
Ordinance Number 089 s. 2014 or the Centenarian ordinance aims to provide financial assistance and to encourage and promote healthy lifestyle among Novo Vizcayano.
After the approval of the Ordinance in 2014, there were 43 centenarians who have already received the said cash incentive totaling to P 4.3 million.
In a flag raising ceremony, Governor Carlos M. Padilla said that despite the national government will also be granting the same benefits to centenarians, the provincial government will still be providing the same as a counterpart in recognition of the province to Vizcayano centenarians.
The recipients of this year are Elizabeth Baingan from Barangay San Nicolas Bayombong, Segundo Bay-An from Barangay Belance, Dupax Del Norte, Marcelina Velasco from Barangay Ibung, Villaverde, Benito Duntogan from Barangay Nansiakan, Kayapa, Macaria Sagun from Barangay Masoc, Bayombong, Guinami Dinangwayan from Barangay Salingsingan, Ambaguio and Ortag Ngola from Barangay Nagsabaran Diadi.
Unfortunately, Ngola died after processing the documents and approval of the claim but the immediate family will still be eligible to claim the said incentive. #krizel