- Philippine Red Cross NV Chapter: Million Volunteer Run 4
- SP to look solutions on traffic problem
- PopCom R02 conducts family planning caravan in Aritao
- CMP signs MOA for better hospital services
- Biyahe ni Drew: Heroes of Nueva Vizcaya
- P30 million worth evacuation center to rise in NV
- 27 Aritaoenos receive recognition
- CMG projects on 50 percent completion status
- BM Salas requests meeting with DPWH and NUVELCO
- PLGU scholarship opens for Vizcayanos
- KMKNVI prepares for NDPR Week
- PLGU conducts 1st provincial Women’s Congress
- Nutrition Council promotes healthy diet
- Meet Saniata 2017 1st Runner Up
- Population Office holds Complan workshop
- SP proposes provincial evacuation center
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to various barangays
- Gov. Padilla awards P1.5 M to Mayor Dacayo of Solano for development projects
- 20th anniversary celebration of the reforestation project in Kirang, Aritao
- CDWs receive additional incentive from PLGU
Governor Padilla awards cash to 7 centenarians
A total of seven centenarians were approved this year to avail of the P100, 000 cash incentive each from the provincial government through the Centenarian Ordinance which was passed during the administration of former Governor Ruth R. Padilla.
Ordinance Number 089 s. 2014 or the Centenarian ordinance aims to provide financial assistance and to encourage and promote healthy lifestyle among Novo Vizcayano.
After the approval of the Ordinance in 2014, there were 43 centenarians who have already received the said cash incentive totaling to P 4.3 million.
In a flag raising ceremony, Governor Carlos M. Padilla said that despite the national government will also be granting the same benefits to centenarians, the provincial government will still be providing the same as a counterpart in recognition of the province to Vizcayano centenarians.
The recipients of this year are Elizabeth Baingan from Barangay San Nicolas Bayombong, Segundo Bay-An from Barangay Belance, Dupax Del Norte, Marcelina Velasco from Barangay Ibung, Villaverde, Benito Duntogan from Barangay Nansiakan, Kayapa, Macaria Sagun from Barangay Masoc, Bayombong, Guinami Dinangwayan from Barangay Salingsingan, Ambaguio and Ortag Ngola from Barangay Nagsabaran Diadi.
Unfortunately, Ngola died after processing the documents and approval of the claim but the immediate family will still be eligible to claim the said incentive. #krizel