- DICT to provide province with free Wi-Fi
- NVPH to remit collected OJT fees
- NUEVA VIZCAYA: Progressive without Mining
- Gov. Padilla spearheaded a meeting purposely to resolve the recent traffic problems in Nueva Vizcaya
- Networking brings in more funds for infra projects
- Solution to Holy Week traffic sought
- 4 more centenarians receive incentives
- Vizcaya’s cadet is PMA’s number 6
- Vizcaya’s teenage pregnancy still 3rd in the Region
- NVPPO all set for women’s month celebration
- Nueva Vizcaya marks highest rate of VAWC in Region 2
- PSWDO launches feeding program
- DOLE accepts applications for OFW livelihood assistance
- PIA conducts ASEAN Quiz Bee NV leg
- NVAT holds assembly and election
- El Salvador Votes for Water over Gold
- Presidente Sánchez Cerén agradece apoyo de Nueva Vizcaya en la lucha contra la minería metálica en El Salvador
- Gov. Padilla and Engr. Sabado presenting the Mining in Nueva Vizcaya during their visit at El Salvador
- La Asamblea Legislativa aprobó hoy con 69 votos el Decreto de Prohibición de Minería Metálica en El Salvador
- TARIPNONG: The regular press con of the provincial government is back
Governor Padilla awards cash to 7 centenarians
A total of seven centenarians were approved this year to avail of the P100, 000 cash incentive each from the provincial government through the Centenarian Ordinance which was passed during the administration of former Governor Ruth R. Padilla.
Ordinance Number 089 s. 2014 or the Centenarian ordinance aims to provide financial assistance and to encourage and promote healthy lifestyle among Novo Vizcayano.
After the approval of the Ordinance in 2014, there were 43 centenarians who have already received the said cash incentive totaling to P 4.3 million.
In a flag raising ceremony, Governor Carlos M. Padilla said that despite the national government will also be granting the same benefits to centenarians, the provincial government will still be providing the same as a counterpart in recognition of the province to Vizcayano centenarians.
The recipients of this year are Elizabeth Baingan from Barangay San Nicolas Bayombong, Segundo Bay-An from Barangay Belance, Dupax Del Norte, Marcelina Velasco from Barangay Ibung, Villaverde, Benito Duntogan from Barangay Nansiakan, Kayapa, Macaria Sagun from Barangay Masoc, Bayombong, Guinami Dinangwayan from Barangay Salingsingan, Ambaguio and Ortag Ngola from Barangay Nagsabaran Diadi.
Unfortunately, Ngola died after processing the documents and approval of the claim but the immediate family will still be eligible to claim the said incentive. #krizel