- SP proposes provincial evacuation center
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to various barangays
- Gov. Padilla awards P1.5 M to Mayor Dacayo of Solano for development projects
- 20th anniversary celebration of the reforestation project in Kirang, Aritao
- CDWs receive additional incentive from PLGU
- Bambang wins Miss CDW 2017
- 365: The Art of Being Alone by Jade Gacuan art exhibit
- PLGU NV wants public to appreciate province history and culture through photo contest
- Malacañang declared June 26 a holiday for Eid’l Fitr
- ARTC guesthouse opens to public
- PCAO grants aids to 20 individuals
- A better venue
- Awarding of financial assistance and material assistance to various barangays, schools and other org.
- Meet & Greet: Nueva Vizcaya’s candidate for Miss Tourism Philippines
- The Winners in the GAF17 activities
- Red Cross donates cereals and biscuits
- Province evaluated for second year Crown
- NGCP gives free school supplies for Vizcaya schoolers
- 4 Vizcayana centenarians up for P.1M aid
- Aritao wins 9th street dancing championship
SN Aboitiz shows support to local ginger industry
SN Aboitiz Power-Magat, Inc. (SNAPMI), owner of the Magat Hydroelectric Power Plant, located in Ramon, Isabela, signed a memorandum of agreement with the provincial government of Nueva Vizcaya represented by Gov. Carlos M. Padilla, supporting the latter’s program in developing and empowering women in the province through entrepreneurship.
As such SNAP Magat Inc., represented by Wilhelmino R. Ferrer, AVP/Plant Manager, turned over to the provincial government a check amounting to P700,000.00 out of its corporate social responsibility (CSR) fund, for the development of a viable and sustainable ginger processing enterprise.
After the MOA signing ceremony, Gov. Padilla handed the check to Abot Palad provincial head Ruth R. Padilla as recipient of SNAP Magat Inc.’s gesture for the implementation of the village level ginger processing enterprise project. #lag.