- DICT to provide province with free Wi-Fi
- NVPH to remit collected OJT fees
- NUEVA VIZCAYA: Progressive without Mining
- Gov. Padilla spearheaded a meeting purposely to resolve the recent traffic problems in Nueva Vizcaya
- Networking brings in more funds for infra projects
- Solution to Holy Week traffic sought
- 4 more centenarians receive incentives
- Vizcaya’s cadet is PMA’s number 6
- Vizcaya’s teenage pregnancy still 3rd in the Region
- NVPPO all set for women’s month celebration
- Nueva Vizcaya marks highest rate of VAWC in Region 2
- PSWDO launches feeding program
- DOLE accepts applications for OFW livelihood assistance
- PIA conducts ASEAN Quiz Bee NV leg
- NVAT holds assembly and election
- El Salvador Votes for Water over Gold
- Presidente Sánchez Cerén agradece apoyo de Nueva Vizcaya en la lucha contra la minería metálica en El Salvador
- Gov. Padilla and Engr. Sabado presenting the Mining in Nueva Vizcaya during their visit at El Salvador
- La Asamblea Legislativa aprobó hoy con 69 votos el Decreto de Prohibición de Minería Metálica en El Salvador
- TARIPNONG: The regular press con of the provincial government is back
SN Aboitiz shows support to local ginger industry
SN Aboitiz Power-Magat, Inc. (SNAPMI), owner of the Magat Hydroelectric Power Plant, located in Ramon, Isabela, signed a memorandum of agreement with the provincial government of Nueva Vizcaya represented by Gov. Carlos M. Padilla, supporting the latter’s program in developing and empowering women in the province through entrepreneurship.
As such SNAP Magat Inc., represented by Wilhelmino R. Ferrer, AVP/Plant Manager, turned over to the provincial government a check amounting to P700,000.00 out of its corporate social responsibility (CSR) fund, for the development of a viable and sustainable ginger processing enterprise.
After the MOA signing ceremony, Gov. Padilla handed the check to Abot Palad provincial head Ruth R. Padilla as recipient of SNAP Magat Inc.’s gesture for the implementation of the village level ginger processing enterprise project. #lag.