- Philippine Red Cross NV Chapter: Million Volunteer Run 4
- SP to look solutions on traffic problem
- PopCom R02 conducts family planning caravan in Aritao
- CMP signs MOA for better hospital services
- Biyahe ni Drew: Heroes of Nueva Vizcaya
- P30 million worth evacuation center to rise in NV
- 27 Aritaoenos receive recognition
- CMG projects on 50 percent completion status
- BM Salas requests meeting with DPWH and NUVELCO
- PLGU scholarship opens for Vizcayanos
- KMKNVI prepares for NDPR Week
- PLGU conducts 1st provincial Women’s Congress
- Nutrition Council promotes healthy diet
- Meet Saniata 2017 1st Runner Up
- Population Office holds Complan workshop
- SP proposes provincial evacuation center
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to various barangays
- Gov. Padilla awards P1.5 M to Mayor Dacayo of Solano for development projects
- 20th anniversary celebration of the reforestation project in Kirang, Aritao
- CDWs receive additional incentive from PLGU
SN Aboitiz shows support to local ginger industry
SN Aboitiz Power-Magat, Inc. (SNAPMI), owner of the Magat Hydroelectric Power Plant, located in Ramon, Isabela, signed a memorandum of agreement with the provincial government of Nueva Vizcaya represented by Gov. Carlos M. Padilla, supporting the latter’s program in developing and empowering women in the province through entrepreneurship.
As such SNAP Magat Inc., represented by Wilhelmino R. Ferrer, AVP/Plant Manager, turned over to the provincial government a check amounting to P700,000.00 out of its corporate social responsibility (CSR) fund, for the development of a viable and sustainable ginger processing enterprise.
After the MOA signing ceremony, Gov. Padilla handed the check to Abot Palad provincial head Ruth R. Padilla as recipient of SNAP Magat Inc.’s gesture for the implementation of the village level ginger processing enterprise project. #lag.