- PWD receives aid from DOLE
- Padillas push cultural preservation
- Provincial Agri-Fishery Day 2017
- NVSU Professor receives Presidential Award
- Another Vizcayano bags gold in Luzon Games
- PLGU zumba celebrates 3rd year
- Women’s club celebrates achievement day
- Nueva Vizcaya Zumba 3rd Anniversary
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to barangays
- PopCom R02 announces 2017 AHD film fest winners
- Vizcayano PWD wins in ASEAN games
- Vizcaya professor gets highest literature award
- NV-DepEd holds festival of talents
- 2nd Barangay Fiesta of Bantinan, Santa Fe
- Youth Summit held
- PNP holds health caravan
- Outstanding teachers awarded
- PSWDO gears for 2017 search of model entrep
- Election of young officials conducted
- Student leader training conducted
SN Aboitiz shows support to local ginger industry
SN Aboitiz Power-Magat, Inc. (SNAPMI), owner of the Magat Hydroelectric Power Plant, located in Ramon, Isabela, signed a memorandum of agreement with the provincial government of Nueva Vizcaya represented by Gov. Carlos M. Padilla, supporting the latter’s program in developing and empowering women in the province through entrepreneurship.
As such SNAP Magat Inc., represented by Wilhelmino R. Ferrer, AVP/Plant Manager, turned over to the provincial government a check amounting to P700,000.00 out of its corporate social responsibility (CSR) fund, for the development of a viable and sustainable ginger processing enterprise.
After the MOA signing ceremony, Gov. Padilla handed the check to Abot Palad provincial head Ruth R. Padilla as recipient of SNAP Magat Inc.’s gesture for the implementation of the village level ginger processing enterprise project. #lag.