- Nutrition action plan workshop held
- PLGU prepares for IP month
- Infra and Tourism activities suspended
- Army-NPA clash leaves four dead
- SC closes EO 03 petition
- Vizcayano bags bronze in SEA games
- SN Aboitiz aides Nutrition Scholars
- Awarding of Municipal Development Assistance Fund
- CMP opens another project
- Awarding of cash incentive to CJ Gasmin, Taekwondo Gold Medalist in S. Korea
- Vizcayano bags gold in South Korea
- 2017 SGLG National Cross Posting Validation
- Ammungan Ti Barangay ken Probinsya
- NV goes to Alabang
- Tourism Week activities slated
- NV agencies alerted on bird flu
- PIHO and PNC plans for 2018
- Vizcaya rally’s help for Marawi war victims
- Forum on extractive transparency held
- Provincial ManCom meeting identifies concerns
SN Aboitiz shows support to local ginger industry
SN Aboitiz Power-Magat, Inc. (SNAPMI), owner of the Magat Hydroelectric Power Plant, located in Ramon, Isabela, signed a memorandum of agreement with the provincial government of Nueva Vizcaya represented by Gov. Carlos M. Padilla, supporting the latter’s program in developing and empowering women in the province through entrepreneurship.
As such SNAP Magat Inc., represented by Wilhelmino R. Ferrer, AVP/Plant Manager, turned over to the provincial government a check amounting to P700,000.00 out of its corporate social responsibility (CSR) fund, for the development of a viable and sustainable ginger processing enterprise.
After the MOA signing ceremony, Gov. Padilla handed the check to Abot Palad provincial head Ruth R. Padilla as recipient of SNAP Magat Inc.’s gesture for the implementation of the village level ginger processing enterprise project. #lag.