- Provincial Agriculture extends support to farmers
- Governor Padilla awards cash to 7 centenarians
- Bonus unsure for PLGU COS employees
- Governor CMP clarified on caterer’s issue
- Awarding of P100,000 to Novo Vizcayano Centenarians
- Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Capitol perimeter fence
- PDC-DEVAD 3rd regular business meeting
- Province sets to sustain nutrition programs
- 2016 Paskua Ditoy Nueva Vizcaya Parol Contest
- SN Aboitiz shows support to local ginger industry
- Capitol extends gifts in Diadi
- PNC prepares for 2017 activities
- Province receives nutrition awards
- CA mulls employees appeal
- PLGU employees undergo supervisory development training
- BM Marcos encourages MLGUs to join in PRCs Blood Samaritan Program
- NV carries off “National Quality Corn Achiever Award” anew
- Population Office celebrates PopDev week
- Training on Supervisory Development Course (SDC) Track I with CSC
- Nueva Vizcaya dad defends ‘Kaingin’ system of IPs
SN Aboitiz shows support to local ginger industry
SN Aboitiz Power-Magat, Inc. (SNAPMI), owner of the Magat Hydroelectric Power Plant, located in Ramon, Isabela, signed a memorandum of agreement with the provincial government of Nueva Vizcaya represented by Gov. Carlos M. Padilla, supporting the latter’s program in developing and empowering women in the province through entrepreneurship.
As such SNAP Magat Inc., represented by Wilhelmino R. Ferrer, AVP/Plant Manager, turned over to the provincial government a check amounting to P700,000.00 out of its corporate social responsibility (CSR) fund, for the development of a viable and sustainable ginger processing enterprise.
After the MOA signing ceremony, Gov. Padilla handed the check to Abot Palad provincial head Ruth R. Padilla as recipient of SNAP Magat Inc.’s gesture for the implementation of the village level ginger processing enterprise project. #lag.