- PWD receives aid from DOLE
- Padillas push cultural preservation
- Provincial Agri-Fishery Day 2017
- NVSU Professor receives Presidential Award
- Another Vizcayano bags gold in Luzon Games
- PLGU zumba celebrates 3rd year
- Women’s club celebrates achievement day
- Nueva Vizcaya Zumba 3rd Anniversary
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to barangays
- PopCom R02 announces 2017 AHD film fest winners
- Vizcayano PWD wins in ASEAN games
- Vizcaya professor gets highest literature award
- NV-DepEd holds festival of talents
- 2nd Barangay Fiesta of Bantinan, Santa Fe
- Youth Summit held
- PNP holds health caravan
- Outstanding teachers awarded
- PSWDO gears for 2017 search of model entrep
- Election of young officials conducted
- Student leader training conducted
Capitol extends gifts in Diadi
The Provincial Government distributed gifts to the Abot-Palad Association and Senior Citizens’ Federation of Diadi during its joint Christmas program held on December 9 at the Diadi gymnasium.
The gift-giving was led by Governor Carlos Padilla, former Governor Ruth Padilla and some officials of the Provincial Capitol. The senior citizens received blankets and personal packs for the Abot-Palad members.
The gift-giving was supposed to be held at the Lower Magat Eco-tourism (LMET) Park but due to the incessant rain in the past days that caused muddy grounds at LMET, the event was moved to the community gymnasium.
Talking to the Diadi residents, “I really wanted to hold the event at the LMET. I believe that most of you, even that you are from here, have not seen LMET yet. Some of you had been there maybe 5 years ago, but LMET is different now because there were a lot of developments made in the past 3 years,” Governor Padilla said.
“I will make way that you will see LMET soon. How could you help us promote LMET to people from other places if you have not seen the place,” the Governor added.
Padilla also said that he will also look into the possibility, through the help of the Sangguniang Panlalawigan, of giving discounts (if not free) to senior citizens and residents of Diadi going to LMET.
During the event, the Provincial Nutrition Office headed by Luzviminda Ragpa, Nutrition Officer III, turned-over some units of weighing scales to the Municipal Nutrition Office for distribution to qualified recipients from the municipality. The Office of the Provincial Agriculturist also distributed some seedlings.
The Provincial Government also distributed same gifts in Didipio, Kasibu and in the Municipality of Quezon recently. #bg