- Baña made it to the Voice
- GAF 2017 | 2-day PRC mobile licensing service
- PNP-RD Robert Guzman Quenery paid a visit at the Office of Gov. Padilla
- Clark-Bagabag-Clark inaugural flight at the Bagabag airport
- PSWDO heads Search for Outstanding elders
- 15 acts qualify for NVGT finals
- The Search for Bayabay and Saniata 2017
- NV, Outstanding Province in the country in the 2016 Search for the Rice Achievers Award (RAA)
- 2017 Grand Ammungan Festival schedule released
- In El Salvador, a moment more precious than gold
- Ex-beauty queen to charge Vizcaya cops for father’s ‘suicide’
- NNC Region visits province
- DICT to provide province with free Wi-Fi
- NVPH to remit collected OJT fees
- NUEVA VIZCAYA: Progressive without Mining
- Gov. Padilla spearheaded a meeting purposely to resolve the recent traffic problems in Nueva Vizcaya
- Networking brings in more funds for infra projects
- Solution to Holy Week traffic sought
- 4 more centenarians receive incentives
- Vizcaya’s cadet is PMA’s number 6
Province receives nutrition awards
Governor Carlos M. Padilla showed his support to the awardees of the province by attending the National Nutrition Council-R02 regional awards held on December 5 at Valley Hotel, Peñablanca, Cagayan.
The Regional Green Banner Award for 2015 was awarded to the Municipality of Santa Fe headed by Mayor Liwayway Caramat. The Green Banner Award is the honor given to local government units with excellent implementation and management of nutritional programs. The Municipal Nutrition Committee of Dupax del Sur, through the leadership of Mayor Rainier Basconcillo, also received the (2003 PPAN) Nutrition Honor Award for maintaining the outstanding implementation of its Municipal Nutrition Action Plan and intensified efforts to improve the nutrition situation in the municipality.
Barangay Nutrition Scholar (BNS) Liza Dominguez of Sinapaoan, Santa Fe also received recognition being the provincial winner in the Outstanding BNS.
Governor Padilla was elated upon learning that the nutrition workers and scholars were inspired to intensify efforts in doing their job upon the instructions of former Governor Ruth Padilla.
The Provincial Nutrition Council (PNC), along with some provincial leaders, will represent the province in receiving the First Year Maintenance Award in the Consistent Regional Outstanding Winner in Nutrition (CROWN) on December 13 at the Philippine International Convention Center, Manila. The Municipality of Ivana, Batanes will also receive the same award.
The City of Cauayan in Isabela is an Honor Awardee, the highest honor in nutrition award. The province of Nueva Vizcaya will have to maintain 3 consecutive CROWN awards to be able to get the Honor Award by 2018.
The PNC is actively advocating nutrition programs in the province and recently extended its programs during the anniversary celebrations of the Fitness and Healthy Lifestyle Program of the Province and the Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Employee’s Association (NVPEA). And in collaboration with the Provincial Cooperative Affairs Office (PCAO), the nutrition scholars will also receive livelihood assistance. #bg