- SP proposes provincial evacuation center
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to various barangays
- Gov. Padilla awards P1.5 M to Mayor Dacayo of Solano for development projects
- 20th anniversary celebration of the reforestation project in Kirang, Aritao
- CDWs receive additional incentive from PLGU
- Bambang wins Miss CDW 2017
- 365: The Art of Being Alone by Jade Gacuan art exhibit
- PLGU NV wants public to appreciate province history and culture through photo contest
- Malacañang declared June 26 a holiday for Eid’l Fitr
- ARTC guesthouse opens to public
- PCAO grants aids to 20 individuals
- A better venue
- Awarding of financial assistance and material assistance to various barangays, schools and other org.
- Meet & Greet: Nueva Vizcaya’s candidate for Miss Tourism Philippines
- The Winners in the GAF17 activities
- Red Cross donates cereals and biscuits
- Province evaluated for second year Crown
- NGCP gives free school supplies for Vizcaya schoolers
- 4 Vizcayana centenarians up for P.1M aid
- Aritao wins 9th street dancing championship
CA mulls employees appeal
The 14th Division Court of Appeals (CA), on November 4 2016, has denied for lack of merit, the motions for reconsideration filed by provincial government employees affected by Executive Order No. 3 issued by then Governor Ruth R. Padilla.
The promulgation stemmed out of the separate motions filed by private respondents Joyce T. Bautista, Leinilyn Gascon, et al., Kayla P. Abad, et al., Catalina K. Acpal, et al., and Lara Carolina M. Torralba, seeking reconsideration of the CA decision promulgated on April 25, 2016 which ordered the recall and nullification of the appointments of the above mentioned respondents.
The CA also ordered the respondent employees whose appointments were invalidated but were holding permanent appointments prior to the ruling were to be reverted to their former position.
It may be recalled that the Civil Service Commission earlier issued a resolution ordering the reinstatement of employees who were displaced by the issuance of E.O. No. 3, a decision which the provincial government petitioned the CA to be nullified.#lag