- SP proposes provincial evacuation center
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to various barangays
- Gov. Padilla awards P1.5 M to Mayor Dacayo of Solano for development projects
- 20th anniversary celebration of the reforestation project in Kirang, Aritao
- CDWs receive additional incentive from PLGU
- Bambang wins Miss CDW 2017
- 365: The Art of Being Alone by Jade Gacuan art exhibit
- PLGU NV wants public to appreciate province history and culture through photo contest
- Malacañang declared June 26 a holiday for Eid’l Fitr
- ARTC guesthouse opens to public
- PCAO grants aids to 20 individuals
- A better venue
- Awarding of financial assistance and material assistance to various barangays, schools and other org.
- Meet & Greet: Nueva Vizcaya’s candidate for Miss Tourism Philippines
- The Winners in the GAF17 activities
- Red Cross donates cereals and biscuits
- Province evaluated for second year Crown
- NGCP gives free school supplies for Vizcaya schoolers
- 4 Vizcayana centenarians up for P.1M aid
- Aritao wins 9th street dancing championship
Population Office celebrates PopDev week
The Population Division of the Office of the Governor, in partnership with the Department of Education (DepEd), celebrated the 2016 Population Development (PopDev) Week on November 23-29 with a theme “ACHIEVE: Tamang Laki ng Pamilyang Pilipino.”
The Population Office, headed by Population Officer Elvira Tongson, visited different schools in the province to enforce and lead the population related activities.
The Kongkong Valley National High School in Kasibu had a Population Education Training, sponsored by the Kasibu LGU in coordination with the Municipal Population Office, wherein Tongson was one of the resource speakers on adolescent and health development related issues. Tongson also had other speaking engagements in selected schools in the Municipality of Bayombong.
The highlight on the PopDEv Week, the Population Quiz and On-the-Spot Skills Exhibition, were conducted at Bambang National High School in Bambang participated in by the different public secondary schools in the province.
The PopQuiz was won by NVSU-Bayombong, Lamo National High School of Dupax del Norte won the Essay Writing Contest, while Kasibu National Agricultural School took the Poster-making Contest. The Jingle Writing and Singing Contest were awarded to Bagabag National High School. #bg