- Youth Summit held
- PNP holds health caravan
- Outstanding teachers awarded
- PSWDO gears for 2017 search of model entrep
- Election of young officials conducted
- Student leader training conducted
- Galima leads dental mission
- Another Vizcaya beauty joins national search
- 2 centenarians receive incentives
- Nutrition action plan workshop held
- PLGU prepares for IP month
- Infra and Tourism activities suspended
- Army-NPA clash leaves four dead
- SC closes EO 03 petition
- Vizcayano bags bronze in SEA games
- SN Aboitiz aides Nutrition Scholars
- Awarding of Municipal Development Assistance Fund
- CMP opens another project
- Awarding of cash incentive to CJ Gasmin, Taekwondo Gold Medalist in S. Korea
- Vizcayano bags gold in South Korea
PLGU employees undergo supervisory development training
Some 36 selected provincial employees recently underwent Supervisory Development Course (SDC) Track 1 Training at Nueva Vizcaya Pasalubong Center last November 23-25.
The SDC Track 1 is a training course of Civil Service Commission (CSC) designed and developed for first-line supervisors and serves as an enabling tool towards the employee’s understanding of themselves and their career, to handling responsibilities, becoming better leaders, and learning essential communication processes.
The three-day training which consists of different course topics was solely lectured by CSC-NV Provincial Director Maria Noemi S. Bustamante. According to her, the other resource persons cannot come because of hectic schedule and queued trainings they have to attend to. “I tried to call for their replacement but no one could really come because they are in the trainings too,” Bustamante explained.
To stimulate discussion among the participants, Bustamante with the assistance from some PHRMO staff (Carol Guntalilib and Cristina Gurat), grouped the class into five and told them to prepare an activity related to the topics to be presented before and after the lectures that could reveal core messages and reinforce learnings.
Bustamante, Guntalilib and Gurat also provided the participants some activities that will motivate them to become a good example of a leader and a service provider.
Later, Bustamante said that the participants are not yet graduates of Supervisory Development Course until they finished the SDC Track 2 and 3.
In the end, PHRM Officer Ma. Carla LM. Torralba tasked the participants to make a Learning Application Plan to be signed by their division or department heads and to be submitted to them. #mccd