- Philippine Red Cross NV Chapter: Million Volunteer Run 4
- SP to look solutions on traffic problem
- PopCom R02 conducts family planning caravan in Aritao
- CMP signs MOA for better hospital services
- Biyahe ni Drew: Heroes of Nueva Vizcaya
- P30 million worth evacuation center to rise in NV
- 27 Aritaoenos receive recognition
- CMG projects on 50 percent completion status
- BM Salas requests meeting with DPWH and NUVELCO
- PLGU scholarship opens for Vizcayanos
- KMKNVI prepares for NDPR Week
- PLGU conducts 1st provincial Women’s Congress
- Nutrition Council promotes healthy diet
- Meet Saniata 2017 1st Runner Up
- Population Office holds Complan workshop
- SP proposes provincial evacuation center
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to various barangays
- Gov. Padilla awards P1.5 M to Mayor Dacayo of Solano for development projects
- 20th anniversary celebration of the reforestation project in Kirang, Aritao
- CDWs receive additional incentive from PLGU
PLGU employees undergo supervisory development training
Some 36 selected provincial employees recently underwent Supervisory Development Course (SDC) Track 1 Training at Nueva Vizcaya Pasalubong Center last November 23-25.
The SDC Track 1 is a training course of Civil Service Commission (CSC) designed and developed for first-line supervisors and serves as an enabling tool towards the employee’s understanding of themselves and their career, to handling responsibilities, becoming better leaders, and learning essential communication processes.
The three-day training which consists of different course topics was solely lectured by CSC-NV Provincial Director Maria Noemi S. Bustamante. According to her, the other resource persons cannot come because of hectic schedule and queued trainings they have to attend to. “I tried to call for their replacement but no one could really come because they are in the trainings too,” Bustamante explained.
To stimulate discussion among the participants, Bustamante with the assistance from some PHRMO staff (Carol Guntalilib and Cristina Gurat), grouped the class into five and told them to prepare an activity related to the topics to be presented before and after the lectures that could reveal core messages and reinforce learnings.
Bustamante, Guntalilib and Gurat also provided the participants some activities that will motivate them to become a good example of a leader and a service provider.
Later, Bustamante said that the participants are not yet graduates of Supervisory Development Course until they finished the SDC Track 2 and 3.
In the end, PHRM Officer Ma. Carla LM. Torralba tasked the participants to make a Learning Application Plan to be signed by their division or department heads and to be submitted to them. #mccd